UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Juan Mott was the first...

4/23/14 6:20 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
The Tiger Man
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

iirc correctly Laverne kid a guy who was on his guard with a sternum punch Phone Post 3.0
4/24/14 9:56 AM
Phil Dunlap
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

AFS -- Team Asylum, Head Inpatient
Juan Mott is a blast from the past... I remember all the stuff on the underground about him but was surprised to find he actually seemed like a good guy when I met him in person
4/24/14 10:06 AM
Platypus

Mikey Burnett was one of my first wrestling coachs (6th crade Tiger wrestling club ) back when he had long hair and previous to his title fight. Back then I didn't even know he was a fighter at first, always a very nice and humble guy.

4/24/14 10:17 AM
Jarvis73
161 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ian freeman was the first one I met. He was always on the door of most places around Sunderland. Phone Post 3.0
4/24/14 11:10 AM
Ryan Williams
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

staygreenponyboy -
Ryan Williams - Went to HS with Lavern Clark. However, the first I really knew who he was is Henry Matamoros before meeting him. Met him when I joined BJJ, he was one the nicest and strangest dudes I had ever met. Absolutely hilarious once you get to know him. Phone Post 3.0

Lavern Clark is a dude who should get a lot more respect around here. He was actually a legitimate (if not all that great) pro-boxer with over 30 fights, and he fought in mma for many, many years. Here is his first fight against another beginner (and UG legend) Shonie carter...
He was also a great high school wrestler. He was one dude that I was like I never want to fuck with.

I think had he not got himself in trouble over the years and stayed consistently training he could of had a great career. Phone Post 3.0
4/24/14 11:47 AM
subd
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I always find interesting threads as I should be leaving for work..
In for latter.
4/24/14 11:48 AM
Cole Can Grapple

Din Thomas seen him fight for Jamie in Port St. Lucie. Then he ref my match again Chainsaw. He was funny as hell, and said some nice things about our match. We were white belts at the time. This was 2001. Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.