UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> most stupid drunk text you've ever send

4/23/14 9:18 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
leaot
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I want to hear some stories!

I just have done the basic. Telling my ex that her new boyfriend was probably not good for her.
She got pissed at me, for being drunk in the first place and that I would write something like that. lol

They are married now...

The OG must have some funny/embarassing stories. I want to hear them!

4/23/14 9:59 AM
Wylong06
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

C'mon. This thread has potential! Phone Post 3.0
4/23/14 10:08 AM
odennis
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I sent an ex from like 3 years ago a texted that said i missed her.

Waking up and realizing what i did was the worst post drunk guilt of all time.
4/23/14 10:10 AM
Kebab Warrior
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Text my now wife some absolute filth. About how I wanted to fuck her ass, cum on her face etc etc.

Except I didn't text her, I text her Dad.

He has never mentioned it to this day. Phone Post 3.0
4/23/14 10:12 AM
thefink
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kebab Warrior - Text my now wife some absolute filth. About how I wanted to fuck her ass, cum on her face etc etc.

Damn I laughed hard, I just picture him getting it and being like, he knows I'm gay? Phone Post 3.0
4/23/14 10:13 AM
Sogflop
106 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"You have no I care about how much I love you" Phone Post 3.0
4/23/14 10:17 AM
Severnsmustache
354 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This was from last week.

I have done MUCH worse to my friends and aquiantences in drunken blackouts, but I have mentally blocked them out so I dont hang myself. I should have had a breathalyzer on my phone years ago when I was a maniac.

4/23/14 10:17 AM
Severnsmustache
354 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BTW That was to my wife and my 10 year old had the phone.

4/23/14 10:19 AM
leaot
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kebab Warrior - Text my now wife some absolute filth. About how I wanted to fuck her ass, cum on her face etc etc.

Maybe he's still waiting?

4/23/14 10:21 AM
microbiologynerd
943 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Was dating this girl liz who had a sick sense of og like humor, and drunkenly tried to text her "its peeeeeeeeeee!!!"

Instead ended up sending it to my roommate... Also named liz... Who coincidentally was being stalked by some creep she went to high school with. Roommate liz had just moved in to our apt a couple days prior... And she must not have put my cell number in her phone yet because i got instant replies of "you sick fuck im calling the cops" etc. Had to call her immediately and drunkenly explain the situation. We were cool after that Phone Post 3.0
4/23/14 10:24 AM
WaltJ
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol I wish I could fuckin renem Phone Post 3.0
4/23/14 10:31 AM
Severnsmustache

BTW.

I wasn't drunk when I sent that to my wife.

4/23/14 10:35 AM
Kobe Jnr
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Severnsmustache -

This was from last week.

I have done MUCH worse to my friends and aquiantences in drunken blackouts, but I have mentally blocked them out so I dont hang myself. I should have had a breathalyzer on my phone years ago when I was a maniac.

Veal= vagina

I hope your kid is slow... Phone Post 3.0
4/23/14 10:45 AM
6ULDV8

Jacobear trumps all

4/23/14 10:56 AM
aLionMauledMyRyan
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I've done many stupid things while i was drunk, but there's only one glaring one i regret. I accidentally sent a dick pic to my sister one night because we name was similar to the girl I was seeing. Phone Post 3.0
4/23/14 10:58 AM
Sherlock bonesalot
203 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Seeing 2 girls at the same time both called Vicki, was working my way to fucking one playing it slow telling her everything she wanted to hear.
At the same time already fucked the other Vicki and was sexting back and forth with her.
So for the one I was trying to go slow with I accidentally went from,'just come over we can watch some movies'
Straight to 'I'll take your pants of bend you over and fuck you hard till I pull out and cum over your tits'
Called called a perv and she ignored me after that. Phone Post 3.0
4/23/14 10:59 AM
Sherlock bonesalot
203 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sherlock bonesalot - Seeing 2 girls at the same time both called Vicki, was working my way to fucking one playing it slow telling her everything she wanted to hear.
At the same time already fucked the other Vicki and was sexting back and forth with her.
So for the one I was trying to go slow with I accidentally went from,'just come over we can watch some movies'
Straight to 'I'll take your pants of bend you over and fuck you hard till I pull out and cum over your tits'
Called called a perv and she ignored me after that. Phone Post 3.0
Thinking I was texting the other Vicki Phone Post 3.0
4/23/14 11:14 AM
SoccerkickrevivaL
86 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I shall not utter those words here. Phone Post 3.0
4/23/14 11:27 AM
Uncle Rukus
84 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Guess the worst thing was I got hammered drunk and decided to go on POF and fuck the first thing that responded........... lesson learned. I will never POF drunk again. Phone Post 3.0
4/23/14 11:37 AM
BadDog

SoccerkickrevivaL - I shall not utter those words here. Phone Post 3.0
Thou shalt utter those words... Verily. Phone Post 3.0
4/23/14 11:44 AM
Matt Ward
125 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pretty much had a conversation with myself at 3am going from a hey what's up.

Or not....

What are you doing?

Why are you ignoring me?

Fine don't talk to me Goodnight.

I'm sorry. Phone Post 3.0
4/23/14 11:45 AM
Matt Ward
125 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Matt Ward - Pretty much had a conversation with myself at 3am going from a hey what's up.

Or not....

What are you doing?

Why are you ignoring me?

Fine don't talk to me Goodnight.

I'm sorry. Phone Post 3.0
She woke up the next day with a wtf text. Phone Post 3.0
4/23/14 11:58 AM
GEYprideneverdies
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't send bad drunk texts I send completely unintelligible ones. Only time 2 times have I sent bad ones. One was to a girl I had just fucked that sucked in bed. I meant to send the text to my friend but I sent it to her instead "ugh it was so bad I couldn't finish". The other was when I was completely fuckered and I texted a girl (who I hadn't talked to in about a year) with the ssame name as another who I wanted to bang "I wanna fingerblast your asshole while play my skin flute". Didn't see the text til the next day. She never replied to it. I just said that wasn't meant for you. Phone Post 3.0
4/23/14 11:59 AM
RoysBellyRollzz
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"you,me, in your boooottaaayyy" Phone Post 3.0
4/23/14 12:27 PM
CANESHARP
60 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I wasn't drunk but when I was in 11th or 12th grade I got the number of this reaaaallly really hot chick who was very clean and Christian. I was texting her and I was also texting a female friend who was into perverted humor

I sent "I'm gonna ass rape you so fucking hard"

To the Christian girl and immediately felt my heart sink and I freaked out.

Told the girl it was my cousin Greg "not a real person"

Me and the hot chick never ended going out on a date or anything.

But it's all good, bc she ended up givin me a blowjob like 7 years later! Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.