UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> most stupid drunk text you've ever send

4/23/14 12:32 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Moaozinho
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Black Belt, Lotus Club BJJ

It's always to the X...  I've learned to immediately erase my texts right after sending them so I don't feel guilty in the morning!  I pretend it never happened!

4/23/14 5:23 PM
leaot
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

aLionMauledMyRyan - I've done many stupid things while i was drunk, but there's only one glaring one i regret. I accidentally sent a dick pic to my sister one night because we name was similar to the girl I was seeing. Phone Post 3.0
Reminds me of the clip, brother and sister webcaming and meet each other again at the dinner table. I could post it if i was on the computer. Phone Post 3.0
4/23/14 5:38 PM
Jone2tone
132 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

aLionMauledMyRyan - I've done many stupid things while i was drunk, but there's only one glaring one i regret. I accidentally sent a dick pic to my sister one night because we name was similar to the girl I was seeing. Phone Post 3.0
Did she at least return the favor? Phone Post 3.0
4/23/14 5:50 PM
DanCrase
64 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Literally

"Hey, what you up to?

want fuck?"

as a mass text to all the (attractive) girls in my phone book

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.