UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Lyoto the Slacker has better balance than you do

4/23/14 11:04 AM
Ignore | Vote Down | Vote Up
Underground Blog
1160 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MixedMartialArts.com

BJ Penn can jump out of a pool and Wanderlei Silva can haul rocks in one, but Lyoto Machida can float, basically.

Slacklining uses nylon or polyester webbing anchored at two points. The line is not round and held rigidly taut as in tightrope walking, but rather is flat, dynamic, stretching, and bouncing like a long and narrow trampoline. Those who participate in slacklining are often called "slackers."

Smile when you call Machida a slacker.

Via Instagram...

And just because, Lyoto boogying at Rener Gracie and Eve Torres' wedding.

Thanks to MiddleEasy for the find! And apologies for the lack of Ronda Rousey in this blog; she will doubtless return in the next one.

4/23/14 11:05 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
StrikingMMA
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"And apologies for the lack of Ronda Rousey in this blog; she will doubtless return in the next one."

:)
4/23/14 11:08 AM
Kostakio
487 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

haha Awesome wedding video.
4/23/14 11:23 AM
Gin Tonic
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Been seeing these vids on his FB page.. very cool stuff.
4/23/14 11:38 AM
camozzi
723 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lyoto should have a slack off with Joe Warren. Joe brought his to the gym one time and he's a little ninja on that thing. Back flips and all Phone Post 3.0
4/23/14 11:40 AM
Billyz
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

thats fucking awesome.
No clue if it somehow has a tangible benefit to the cage and don't care lol. It's awesome and something about it being Machida doing it gives me that old feeling I used to get when I was a little kid watching martial arts b movies where the guys did all sorts of cool shit in their mcdojo training that I found amazing at the time.
4/23/14 11:53 AM
ranier wolfcastle
989 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

https://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net/photo/axNZqoK_460s.jpg

4/23/14 12:20 PM
Kirik
1732 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The UnderGround, Mayor
camozzi - Lyoto should have a slack off with Joe Warren. Joe brought his to the gym one time and he's a little ninja on that thing. Back flips and all Phone Post 3.0

Yah but can he dance like that??!? :-)

4/23/14 7:30 PM
MachidaMachidaMachida
70 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Billyz - thats fucking awesome.
No clue if it somehow has a tangible benefit to the cage and don't care lol. It's awesome and something about it being Machida doing it gives me that old feeling I used to get when I was a little kid watching martial arts b movies where the guys did all sorts of cool shit in their mcdojo training that I found amazing at the time.
Good ? My guess would be for better balance, for grapling and wrassling. Like how gsp trains gymnastics Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.