UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> Have to stop smoking pot....

4/23/14 2:15 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Bartholomew P Skibbenheims III
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LittleJoeMama -
john76 - try vaping?

Any recommendations on a good vape?
The Extreme Q by Arizer. You can get a legit one off amazon or ebay for $140. Does balloons like a Volcano and also whips.

The next step up would be Storz and Bickle products. However their Volcano is bag only and starts at like $500 and the Plenty is a whip only for like $350.

Honestly the storz and bickle devices don't provide a vapor quality that is noticeably better then the extreme q, but they are faster to heat, easier to use, and require less playing around to get them to work their best. Phone Post 3.0
4/23/14 2:18 PM
andyman011
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My brother got the same thing. Take off smoking for 3 weeks to a month. If I'm not mistaken is was bronchitis or resin near the top of your lungs. If out don't keep irritating it you'll get it all out. Take an expectorant Phone Post
4/23/14 2:19 PM
HongKongaBong
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Subbed. Tik I miss the early days of DayZ with ya. I smoked like you do for years...not much time to post. Be back later
4/23/14 2:23 PM
TheEssence
230 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So do I. I am scared shitless. I'm a fiend. Phone Post 3.0
4/23/14 2:26 PM
BigEyedFish
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Black Belt, Niagara Falls, ON

Im pro weed but not pro abuse.  Dont stay high.  Pick and choose times to smoke when the work is done.  

But as to your health - get a vaporizer.  Seriously...

Herbalaire is a good and cheap machine.  Its excellent actually.  Use the whip, not the bag.  

4/23/14 2:28 PM
Ramon Maroni

tikmovado - 
ocbjjchick - 
Ramon Maroni - so u prefer smoking shitty brick weed, over good kind bud?

thats the real problem

This.

The reason is.

I can get a 1/4lb for $250.

An ounce of the good stuff is like $300+

The taste makes me smoke the good stuff at a much higher rate as I enjoy the ritual of smoking.

If i can lower my tolerance maybe an oz can last me longer....Who knows

yeah, because an OZ of the good stuff, will get u just as high as the 1/4lb of brick

you have to smoke at least 2-3x as much of the brick weed as u do the good green bud

and IMO u can never smoke enough mexi to get u as stoned as the good green

apples and oranges

4/23/14 2:28 PM
BigEyedFish
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

also invest in much better product beause you will use less and not tax your lungs as much

4/23/14 2:30 PM
hubris
225 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

you should vape and not combust
4/23/14 2:32 PM
Ramon Maroni

BigEyedFish - 

also invest in much better product beause you will use less and not tax your lungs as much

exactly

I think OP is his own worst enemy
4/23/14 2:33 PM
hubris
225 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

and who the hell starts smoking first thing in the morning?

wtf
4/23/14 2:35 PM
Submissable
299 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

tikmovado - 
ocbjjchick - 
Ramon Maroni - so u prefer smoking shitty brick weed, over good kind bud?

thats the real problem

This.

The reason is.

I can get a 1/4lb for $250.

An ounce of the good stuff is like $300+

The taste makes me smoke the good stuff at a much higher rate as I enjoy the ritual of smoking.

If i can lower my tolerance maybe an oz can last me longer....Who knows

You gotta get a new hook up if youre paying $300 for the good stuff. $300 an ounce around me, and I know being in the bay area in cali makes it easier but, thats outrageous. It better be the best hydro I have put eyes on in years. But realistically I get ounces for about $150 of above average stuff on the street and about $220 for top shelf in the clubs.

Whats your source? Middleman dealer? You got to find some guys who grow. How long does the 1/4 lb last you? I can get an ounce to last about a month and a half-two months
4/23/14 2:45 PM
LittleJoeMama
107 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bartholomew P Skibbenheims III - 
LittleJoeMama -
john76 - try vaping?

Any recommendations on a good vape?
The Extreme Q by Arizer. You can get a legit one off amazon or ebay for $140. Does balloons like a Volcano and also whips.

The next step up would be Storz and Bickle products. However their Volcano is bag only and starts at like $500 and the Plenty is a whip only for like $350.

Honestly the storz and bickle devices don't provide a vapor quality that is noticeably better then the extreme q, but they are faster to heat, easier to use, and require less playing around to get them to work their best. Phone Post 3.0

Thanks you kind sir, a VU for your troubles.
4/23/14 2:47 PM
tikmovado

I have a vaporite but it still makes me cough like a mother fucker.

Maybe I am vaping at too high a temp.

I set it for 360 on the digital dial but it still hurts.

I almost never use it as again I very much enjoy the ritual of selecting a bud. Putting it in the grinder. To loading the bowl. To the spark of the lighter. to the combustion in the bowl. t the Inhale/exhale.

I am concerned if I smoke a vape today I will get a real bad headache.
4/23/14 2:49 PM
im_MLT

Switched to vape a few months ago. The results are astonishing.

Lungs clear and clean. I'm a bit if a runner. My 10k improved dramatically. I have slight asthma. Well not really anymore. Went from using my inhaler once every day or two. Have now used it once or twice in the last three months. Phone Post 3.0
4/23/14 2:49 PM
tikmovado

Also a side effect today I have Zero appetite and not really thirsty even thought I know I need water.
4/23/14 2:50 PM
BigEyedFish

hubris - and who the hell starts smoking first thing in the morning?

wtf

to quote the Tsarnaiv brothers' uncle: " They are losers! "

4/23/14 2:51 PM
BigEyedFish

tik, cheap vapes can be real shitty.  What model is your vape (also 360 should be an ok temp provided your machine is stable and accurate) 

4/23/14 3:02 PM
tikmovado

BigEyedFish - 

tik, cheap vapes can be real shitty.  What model is your vape (also 360 should be an ok temp provided your machine is stable and accurate) 

It is called the vaporite.

Looks like a grey power supply for a PC.

Comes with a glass wand.

4/23/14 3:07 PM
BigEyedFish

hmm

check this out tik   http://forum.grasscity.com/vaporizers/390906-vaporite-solo-review-lots-big-pictures.html

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/just-bought-my-first-vape-vaporite-solo-need-some-help-please.2672/

Not sure Id base my judgement of all vapes on this type of device.  My first two vapes were garbage.  I only really udnerstood how great they were after I tried an herbalaire and a volcano (which I own, but if I had to do it again, wouldnt spend the money on it, Id get an herbalaire instead) 

4/23/14 3:10 PM
tikmovado

BigEyedFish - 

wtf

I have had 2 careers in the last 12 years. 6 years at each one.

I moved out at 18 and never went back and never had any roommate for 4 years before I met my wife.

We bought my house and I have been here ever since.

I am on 3 conservation groups that donate labor for marsh land an hunting.

I have 3 kids and I coach my boy wrestling.

Anyone that knows me in real life knows I am a very reliable and honest man. I have 10 friends that would drop anything they are doing today to help me lift a box if needed.

So this is not always the case.
4/23/14 3:11 PM
UGCTTNpNe
94 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yo can 94f. Been saying this for months and no one listens. Its best dry herb Vape I've had. Coils are huge last forever I'm two months into it on my first coil. Easy to clean and the magnet filter is fantastic. Oh by the way quit fuckinwith Reggy. That sour d was helping you get that bunk out. Phone Post 3.0
4/23/14 3:15 PM
UGCTTNpNe
94 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

tikmovado -
BigEyedFish - 

wtf

I moved out at 18 and never went back and never had any roommate for 4 years before I met my wife.

Anyone that knows me in real life knows I am a very reliable and honest man. I have 10 friends that would drop anything they are doing today to help me lift a box if needed.

I'm with you on this. I've been off oxy for 4 years. I have 3 beautiful kids a fiancé and I fought every couple months. Work 6 days a week and train 3 hours a day. I take about 6 hits of wax a day. Its done wonders that anti depressants never did for me. Weed has nothing to do with laziness. Its the person. Now flame on I'm sure. Phone Post 3.0
4/23/14 3:17 PM
tikmovado

BigEyedFish - 

hmm

check this out tik   http://forum.grasscity.com/vaporizers/390906-vaporite-solo-review-lots-big-pictures.html

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/just-bought-my-first-vape-vaporite-solo-need-some-help-please.2672/

Not sure Id base my judgement of all vapes on this type of device.  My first two vapes were garbage.  I only really udnerstood how great they were after I tried an herbalaire and a volcano (which I own, but if I had to do it again, wouldnt spend the money on it, Id get an herbalaire instead) 

DAMN.

This blows reading that.

That thing is in the trash outside now.

4/23/14 3:17 PM
UGCTTNpNe

tikmovado -
BigEyedFish - 

wtf

Oh ya and coaching baseball starts tonight and this weekend I'll be seeing Twp boys I mentor from the group home I was an administrator at. Missed one day of work in 3 years. And I when I fight I work day of weigh in morning of the fight and day after. Tired of people lumping all pot heads together. Phone Post 3.0
4/23/14 3:21 PM
Whitetrashcrash

da Vinci 81 -
tikmovado -
BernardHopkins - 

i typically smoke blunts 10-14x a week and dont cough up anything

dont wheeze, no cough at all

maybe you're doing it wrong

I normally never do either.
just this sour D whooped my chest and now the hacking and coughing is the suck....3 days I have to work from home because I can not be in the office making everyone else think they will be sick.
What do you do for work that you can constantly show up stoned and smoke through the day with no one noticing or catching on? Phone Post 3.0
Are you kidding? Pot doesn't affect everyone the same, many stoners smoke all day Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.