UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> Have to stop smoking pot....

4/23/14 5:16 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
6ULDV8
66 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Put it down forever and you'll be just fine.

No withdrawls.  Promise :)

4/23/14 5:36 PM
JJitsu
311 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Always need to switch to pipe bowls after burning your lungs on a harsh bong rip dude. Otherwise that shit takes forever to go away. Don't know if it's really "burning" your lungs but that's how it was explained to me. A harsh joint can do that shit too. Phone Post 3.0
4/23/14 5:39 PM
Cutty McButts
224 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

tikmovado -
Cutty McButts - How on earth can a fucking pothead be so shitty all the time??? I've never known anyone that smokes to conduct themselves like tik does, lol. Phone Post 3.0

Come on now try and play nice.

I have tried real hard to create what you all know as tikmovado.

I'm truly baffled right right now. What's going on here? Need clarity, time to consult the bubbler and Mr AK. Phone Post 3.0
4/23/14 5:47 PM
DontBeScaredGomi
111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pax by ploom Phone Post 3.0
4/23/14 6:07 PM
Kneeblock
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It's been fun watching the ups and downs of OGers who have been longtime smokers. It explains so many of their posts. 

I hope it will inspire me someday.

4/23/14 6:27 PM
Sambist007
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

hubris - and who the hell starts smoking first thing in the morning?

wtf
Potheads? Phone Post 3.0
4/23/14 7:27 PM
Bartholomew P Skibbenheims III
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Seriously bro, you need to start breaking open capa of Alpha Brain and sprinkling that shit on your bud. Phone Post 3.0
4/24/14 8:23 AM
tikmovado
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Day 2.

Really want to smoke....But this cough is gayer than a bag of poopy dicks.
4/24/14 8:38 AM
Stache
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

garythekid - 

I never understood how people could wake and bake day in and day out...

Me neither.
4/24/14 11:13 AM
derelict
101 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

tikmovado - Day 2.

I'll mail you some medicated sour patch kids. Problem solved lol. Phone Post 3.0
4/24/14 11:26 AM
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA

BernardHopkins -

i typically smoke blunts 10-14x a week and dont cough up anything

dont wheeze, no cough at all

maybe you're doing it wrong

Or just sick from something else... Phone Post 3.0
4/24/14 2:25 PM
Flexo
80 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

tikmovado -
Flexo - Not being a pothead anymore is a great feeling. Phone Post 3.0

how long for you?
I didn't quit smoking it, I just quit being a pothead aka getting high all day every day. I can finally eat and sleep without it, and my appetite tripled after I went 2 weeks without it and kicked the mini withdrawel stage you get from it. Gained weight, actually started gaining muscle in the gym because I can finally eat the amount I need. I'm a skinny fuck so gaining weight is a good thing for me. Phone Post 3.0
4/24/14 2:29 PM
BigEyedFish
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Black Belt, Niagara Falls, ON

weed curbed your appetite?  ^ 

4/24/14 2:46 PM
Danawhiteshair
128 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I haven't smoked since New Years. I miss it but never had any deal with lung shit. Do you smoke cigarettes?

That first month was incredibly hard to sleep. Phone Post 3.0
4/25/14 9:43 AM
Flexo
80 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BigEyedFish -

weed curbed your appetite?  ^ 

Hugely. Phone Post 3.0
4/25/14 9:52 AM
Cotton
853 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edibles, Cocksucka. Phone Post 3.0
4/25/14 10:00 AM
In Limbo
252 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cutty McButts - How on earth can a fucking pothead be so shitty all the time??? I've never known anyone that smokes to conduct themselves like tik does, lol. Phone Post 3.0

lol

i was thinking the same.....ive never had probs with OP

but it is surprising to me that such a dick character would be a major pothead

4/26/14 10:09 PM
tikmovado

derelict - 
tikmovado - Day 2.

I'll mail you some medicated sour patch kids. Problem solved lol. Phone Post 3.0

I wish I could get some fucking WAX.

Sucks can not find this at all.
4/26/14 10:39 PM
SpliffFranklin
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

garythekid -

I never understood how people could wake and bake day in and day out...

You need to be built for it Phone Post 3.0
4/27/14 12:21 AM
Floppy Divac
443 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ari2 - THC is an expectorant, meaning it causes you to cough up the shit in your lungs (cleaning process). I imagine that now that your smoking better shit, with a higher THC content, your getting more of the expectorant qualities. that shit in your lungs was already there, the weed is cleaning it out.

Yeah, putting marijuana smoke in your lungs is only cleaning them. Not doing them any harm. Lol
4/27/14 12:27 AM
Floppy Divac
443 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Submissable - 
tikmovado - 
ocbjjchick - 
Ramon Maroni - so u prefer smoking shitty brick weed, over good kind bud?

thats the real problem

This.

The reason is.

I can get a 1/4lb for $250.

An ounce of the good stuff is like $300+

The taste makes me smoke the good stuff at a much higher rate as I enjoy the ritual of smoking.

If i can lower my tolerance maybe an oz can last me longer....Who knows

You gotta get a new hook up if youre paying $300 for the good stuff. $300 an ounce around me, and I know being in the bay area in cali makes it easier but, thats outrageous. It better be the best hydro I have put eyes on in years. But realistically I get ounces for about $150 of above average stuff on the street and about $220 for top shelf in the clubs.

Whats your source? Middleman dealer? You got to find some guys who grow. How long does the 1/4 lb last you? I can get an ounce to last about a month and a half-two months

What club do you go to in the bay area that sells their highest grade oz's for 220? It's not uncommon to see top shelf oz's for well over 400 in clubs. Some well below half that obviously but when you say top shelf the place you're going must have some low ass shelves if they top out around 220
4/27/14 12:31 AM
derelict
101 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

tikmovado -
derelict - 
tikmovado - Day 2.

I wish I could get some fucking WAX.

Sucks can not find this at all.
I would help you out but am down to 19 grams of shatter. Phone Post 3.0
4/28/14 11:27 PM
Submissable
311 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Floppy Divac -
Submissable - 
tikmovado - 
ocbjjchick - 
Ramon Maroni - so u prefer smoking shitty brick weed, over good kind bud?

thats the real problem

This.

The reason is.

I can get a 1/4lb for $250.

An ounce of the good stuff is like $300+

The taste makes me smoke the good stuff at a much higher rate as I enjoy the ritual of smoking.

If i can lower my tolerance maybe an oz can last me longer....Who knows

You gotta get a new hook up if youre paying $300 for the good stuff. $300 an ounce around me, and I know being in the bay area in cali makes it easier but, thats outrageous. It better be the best hydro I have put eyes on in years. But realistically I get ounces for about $150 of above average stuff on the street and about $220 for top shelf in the clubs.

Whats your source? Middleman dealer? You got to find some guys who grow. How long does the 1/4 lb last you? I can get an ounce to last about a month and a half-two months

What club do you go to in the bay area that sells their highest grade oz's for 220? It's not uncommon to see top shelf oz's for well over 400 in clubs. Some well below half that obviously but when you say top shelf the place you're going must have some low ass shelves if they top out around 220
Definitely not the highest of the high. I was exaggerating for sure. Right now on weed maps the places around me and the club I go to have their ounces from $220-300 for their top shelf or at least the top 5 out of the 13 or so strains are in that range. With the price bottoming out around $160 for the shwag. I know it can get more expensive than that. IMHO anything over $300 is ridiculous you can get high quality for cheaper. Phone Post 3.0
4/29/14 12:27 AM
thefink

Listen carefully, if you suck black cock you WILL cough up "black" stuff! Phone Post 3.0
4/29/14 5:15 PM
tikmovado

DAMN!!!!!

First day back and I can not even finish a bowl.

I am even a little paranoid of my breathing.

hahaha

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.