UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> Detroit Bums Toss Drink, BBQ Sauce On Reporter

4/23/14 2:52 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Luncha Libre
1155 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Watch Squatters Toss A Drink, Barbecue Sauce On Detroit TV Reporter
4/23/14 2:52 PM
Luncha Libre
1155 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tales of squatters in Detroit always make for good TV broadcasts, so WXYZ sent investigative reporter Ronnie Dahl to an eastside neighborhood (which looks like East English Village but I could be wrong) to find out how a family was squatting in a Chase Bank-owned home for so long.

After "months" of back-and-forth with the bank and the authorities, the family was evicted, with Dahl and the TV station taking credit. Chase sent over a dumpster to the home while bailiffs shooed the family out.

What WXYZ aired was a twisted comedy of errors. I can't figure out my favorite part, but if I had to rank them:

1. A very .GIF-able shot of Dahl running toward a moving SUV speeding from a driveway.

2. The family in an old, first-gen Chevy Malibu circling the block while Dahl filmed outside the home, throwing a drink on her the first time and threatening her with barbecue sauce a second time. They threw the sauce on the news truck later. ("Well, that was the barbecue sauce there.")

3. One woman calling Dahl a "white piece of trash"

4. The family crashing a live shot of Dahl as she tried to wrap up the report ("Just so you know, you guys are live on television!)

5. The family apparently threatening to shoot Dahl and her cameraman. ("Oh, you're going to shoot us?")

4/23/14 2:53 PM
Pettis Bros POORtrait Tattoos
302 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

animals

4/23/14 2:57 PM
Sex Chicken
901 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fuck Ronnie Dahl.

4/23/14 3:01 PM
mrblonde1281
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

One of the two major political parties really need to figure out a use for plebs like this........ Phone Post 3.0
4/23/14 3:10 PM
ptper
253 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good luck getting the purple drank stains out of that beautiful bright green jacket.
4/23/14 3:26 PM
Cookie Monster
75 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Black Belt, Huntington, WV

Those poor urbanites are just misunderstood and need more handouts.  Surely more welfare programs would help elevate them from their lower socioeconomic status.  They are in that unfortunate position through no fault of their own and we as a society owe it to them to help them.  I view their situation as an indictment against the current welfare industrial complex  for not meeting their needs better.

4/23/14 3:28 PM
angryinch
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Give them what they want -  a free home with free food....in jail, where they belong..  

4/23/14 3:37 PM
Luncha Libre

http://www.angelfire.com/freak2/bubbrubb/woowoo2.gif

4/23/14 3:58 PM
Sofa King Cool
323 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How can she barbecue sauce? Phone Post 3.0
4/23/14 4:04 PM
fanat

We need to realize that some people are just a big drain to society and it's much better to get rid of them.
4/23/14 4:04 PM
BTTMike
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

She's the one who got them evicted? What a bitch. Pretty fucked up thing to put on the news.

It was just sad and pathetic for both parties. Phone Post 3.0
4/23/14 4:06 PM
BJ Penn Forever
208 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sofa King Cool - How can she barbecue sauce? Phone Post 3.0

I wild it!
4/23/14 4:08 PM
Ham and Egger
46 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Must be CGI. A black person would never waste barbecue sauce.
4/23/14 4:24 PM
bruddahoodaman
99 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This is pretty much every live shot on the news. Surprised they don't tape everything. Phone Post 3.0
4/23/14 4:29 PM
Altofsky
711 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BushkillBlades.com, Knifemaker
angryinch -

Give them what they want -  a free home with free food....in jail, where they belong..  

But who would arrest them? Phone Post
4/23/14 4:34 PM
Ministry of Truth

What a bunch of assholes, including the reporter. Fuck them all!
4/23/14 4:44 PM
Freeman
386 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOL yeah the reporter is the "white piece of trash".

Fuck that ghetto cunt.

4/23/14 4:48 PM
JonnyW
56 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BTTMike - She's the one who got them evicted? What a bitch. Pretty fucked up thing to put on the news.

They were squatting, fuck them.

4/23/14 4:50 PM
AG_bull
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ttt Phone Post 3.0
4/23/14 4:56 PM
MushroomHead
294 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BTTMike - She's the one who got them evicted? What a bitch. Pretty fucked up thing to put on the news.

Lol, if an OGer was the driving force behind getting a family of squatters evicted and made a thread detailing the process, that person would be singularly celebrated and applauded. Phone Post 3.0
4/23/14 4:57 PM
Wes_Mantooth

I don't believe the barbeque sauce claim. That was just pure racism on the part of the reporter, you know that "they" like barbeque.

That just sickitates me.
4/23/14 4:58 PM
Wes_Mantooth

MushroomHead - 
BTTMike - She's the one who got them evicted? What a bitch. Pretty fucked up thing to put on the news.

Lol, if an OGer was the driving force behind getting a family of squatters evicted and made a thread detailing the process, that person would be singularly celebrated and applauded. Phone Post 3.0

...and approriately so. The neighbors who actually pay to live in their own homes called the reporter to help get the squatters who don't pay a ficking cent to live in the house evicted.
4/23/14 5:06 PM
Cutty McButts
197 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I was wondering why everyone was siding with the awful banks until I watched the video. The OG is nothing if not predictable, lol. Phone Post 3.0
4/23/14 5:09 PM
Wes_Mantooth

Cutty McButts - I was wondering why everyone was siding with the awful banks until I watched the video. The OG is nothing if not predictable, lol. Phone Post 3.0

The squatters didn't have a right to be in the house. They had a fake lease. What part of that do you not understand?

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.