UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> Detroit Bums Toss Drink, BBQ Sauce On Reporter

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

4/23/14 5:44 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Cutty McButts
257 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wes_Mantooth -
Cutty McButts - I was wondering why everyone was siding with the awful banks until I watched the video. The OG is nothing if not predictable, lol. Phone Post 3.0

The squatters didn't have a right to be in the house. They had a fake lease. What part of that do you not understand?
Welp, all of it since I was entirely unaware of it til now. I only read the first few responses and watched the vid with no sound long enough to confirm the genealogical background of the offenders in question. In that case, Matt Serra has the right words for the occasion. Phone Post 3.0
4/23/14 5:46 PM
Cutty McButts
257 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Oh, and watch your tone. I'd hate to take Ol' Dorothy out to a nice steak dinner and never call her again. Phone Post 3.0
4/23/14 6:01 PM
cdmontgo
183 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

She looks like Leslie Knope.
4/23/14 6:11 PM
JonnyW
89 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cutty McButts - 
Wes_Mantooth -
Cutty McButts - I was wondering why everyone was siding with the awful banks until I watched the video. The OG is nothing if not predictable, lol. Phone Post 3.0

The squatters didn't have a right to be in the house. They had a fake lease. What part of that do you not understand?
Welp, all of it since I was entirely unaware of it til now. I only read the first few responses and watched the vid with no sound long enough to confirm the genealogical background of the offenders in question. In that case, Matt Serra has the right words for the occasion. Phone Post 3.0

So you just call us a bunch of racists without even knowing wtf was going on? And we're the assholes?

4/23/14 6:12 PM
DomenicVelluso
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

One word.... Phone Post 3.0
4/23/14 6:13 PM
Cutty McButts

JonnyW -
Cutty McButts - 
Wes_Mantooth -

So you just call us a bunch of racists without even knowing wtf was going on? And we're the assholes?

Are you going to tell me that it's not common on the OG for people of a certain shade to be given a bit of extra negative attention? If so, you are most definitely the asshole, lol. Phone Post 3.0
4/23/14 6:15 PM
Cutty McButts

Cutty McButts -
JonnyW -
Cutty McButts - 
Wes_Mantooth -

Are you going to tell me that it's not common on the OG for people of a certain shade to be given a bit of extra negative attention? If so, you are most definitely the asshole, lol. Phone Post 3.0
Also, I didn't "call everyone a bunch of racists" you shitbird you. I'm classier than that. Phone Post 3.0
4/23/14 6:18 PM
JonnyW
89 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cutty McButts - 
JonnyW -
Cutty McButts - 
Wes_Mantooth -

Im not saying that at all. 

4/23/14 6:18 PM
JonnyW

LOL @ shitbird.

4/23/14 7:13 PM
Cutty McButts

JonnyW -

LOL @ shitbird.

It really is great. I nearly settled on shitheel too, it was a close call. Phone Post 3.0
4/23/14 7:18 PM
FETT_TFK_El Pescadero
4689 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Scum Goblins Phone Post 3.0
4/23/14 7:19 PM
angryinch
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Altofsky - 
angryinch -

Give them what they want -  a free home with free food....in jail, where they belong..  

But who would arrest them? Phone Post

Cops actually doing their jobs?   Isn't that the kind of shit they're supposed to be doing?

4/23/14 7:22 PM
bruddahoodaman
224 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

angryinch -
Altofsky - 
angryinch -

Give them what they want -  a free home with free food....in jail, where they belong..  

But who would arrest them? Phone Post

Cops actually doing their jobs?   Isn't that the kind of shit they're supposed to be doing?

In Detroit they are too busy pulling people over for 2 above. Phone Post 3.0
4/23/14 7:50 PM
Ministry of Truth

CapnKindBud - 
Ministry of Truth - What a bunch of assholes, including the reporter. Fuck them all!
Fuck you Phone Post 3.0

Fuck you Ronnie.
4/23/14 8:47 PM
Cutty McButts

CapnKindBud -
Ministry of Truth - What a bunch of assholes, including the reporter. Fuck them all!
Fuck you Phone Post 3.0
NO, FUCK YOU! Phone Post 3.0
4/23/14 8:53 PM
Abrtitans

mrblonde1281 - One of the two major political parties really need to figure out a use for plebs like this........ Phone Post 3.0
Calling them plebs would be an insult to plebs Phone Post 3.0
4/23/14 8:59 PM
4pdboxing
128 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CapnKindBud - 
Sex Chicken -

Fuck Ronnie Dahl.

Fuck you asshole. She is a friend of mine and you are a piece of shit loser. Say that in my presence and you will lose teeth bitch. Phone Post 3.0

4/23/14 9:04 PM
disbeliever
836 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator
lol @ anyone defending that ghetto behavior
4/23/14 9:28 PM
Kinkle

Hmm all my assumptions before watching the video were proven to be right.. Phone Post 3.0
4/23/14 9:46 PM
Ham and Egger
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CapnKindBud - 
Sex Chicken -

Fuck Ronnie Dahl.

Fuck you asshole. She is a friend of mine and you are a piece of shit loser. Say that in my presence and you will lose teeth bitch. Phone Post 3.0

Funny story about your friend there.

Before she got the news gig she walked into a local Michigan talent agency and told the agent "Ive got this act you have got to see sir. Its amazing". The guy agrees to see and it so she calls in her assistants who are two fat puerto ricans and a Nigerian midget. They walk in and set down a giant box.

She takes off her overcoat and shes got a wet suit thats painted like a frog. So she gets down on all 4s and the ricans and nigerian midget take off their cloths and theyve got their balls painted so they look like giant flies.

They start running around and shes chasing them on her knees lashing her tongue out like a frog trying to catch the sweaty ballsack flies. Now as you can imagine every once in a while she catches some asshole. Eventually its too much for her and she starts puking.

So the midgets and the ricans and her are running around slipping in the puke and shes still trying catch their sweat nutsack flies with her puke covered tongue.

Now heres where it gets a little weird.

All of the sudden the box flies open and a tiny deformed clown jumps out holding two giant kilbosa. I have no idea if the little bastard is polish, maybe he just picked up the sausages at a polish market that morning or something. No reason to assume.

Anyway the clown start ramming the sausages up her ass with amazing ferocity. Apparently she wasnt ready for it and she just starts shitting everywhere. So there they are all 4 of them, the puerto ricans, the nigerian midget and the mutant clown all running around slipping in puke and shit until they collapse on the floor, exhausted.

The agent says "Dear God what the hell do you call that?

She jumps up and says "The Aristocrats!"
4/23/14 9:50 PM
TzTinkle
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I liked the white piece of trash line. I'm going to have to start using it instead of the normal white trash.
4/24/14 8:47 AM
ShakeR_
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cookie Monster -

Those poor urbanites are just misunderstood and need more handouts.  Surely more welfare programs would help elevate them from their lower socioeconomic status.  They are in that unfortunate position through no fault of their own and we as a society owe it to them to help them.  I view their situation as an indictment against the current welfare industrial complex  for not meeting their needs better.

This Phone Post 3.0
4/24/14 8:53 AM
ShakeR_
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cutty McButts -
JonnyW -
Cutty McButts - 
Wes_Mantooth -

He's actually defending himself? You serious mcbutts?

You don't read the thread or listen to the video, assume everyone is racist (which makes you racist), make said racist comments, admit you were wrong and ignorant, then go back to calling everyone racists? Learn to take your lumps when you make a mistake. It shows character. Phone Post 3.0
4/24/14 8:53 AM
I No Kung Foo
425 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sofa King Cool - How can she barbecue sauce? Phone Post 3.0

How can she slather?
4/24/14 9:08 AM
Pat Giles

It was Ortega salsa you fucks Phone Post 3.0

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.