UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> You get to push the button, who disappears?

4/23/14 5:32 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
derelict
100 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thug culture. That alone would reduce a multitude of issues with society. Phone Post 3.0
4/23/14 5:34 PM
Jack Carter
639 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

A guy named Bob

cleetdog101
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The greedy. Phone Post 3.0
MattyECB
204 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

unclephilly - 
YourStoryisCoolBro - Muslims = a religious group.. We can be ok with including that.

Would you feel bad for erasing them?

I wouldn't Phone Post 3.0

Tell me in 2000 years of recorded history. Name me one thing that the Muslim religion gave to society.

Not sure if serious lol

4/23/14 5:37 PM
BigEyedFish
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Black Belt, Niagara Falls, ON

any radical religious zealot

US congress 

(yes I realize the overlap)

4/23/14 5:51 PM
ArmbarKing
104 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I agree with whoever said thug culture.

4/23/14 5:52 PM
LittleJoeMama
106 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Violent people
EvilMaster
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Globalists.

MattyECB
204 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 04/23/14 5:53 PM

All religious extremists and fundamentalists. I'd like to add creationists, but I know a lot are just misguided and retarded, but good people at heart, so I'll limit it to the true whackos

Also, funny stat from the FBI I think a lot of ppl forget -- Islamic terrorism constitutes around 6-7 % IIRC of US soil terrorism, while Jewish groups are a similar number, latinos are by far the greatest terrorists (including Cuban Exiles and Puerto Rican groups) and I think extreme left-wingers are second with a rate in the 20s lol This was a study done by the FBI during the Bush era too, so please don't call me a guilty white liberal lol, it was for 1980-2005

Which isn't to say, there isn't good reason for the huge suspicion aroused by fundamentalist muslims since they seem to be the worst example of foreign agents trying to attack the US from outside the country, but in terms of what actually gets done (i.e. succesful attacks) or what is planned on US soil, they seem pretty limited. Perhaps most damning is the extent of damage caused by 9/11, but it really tells you something about the disparity between the frequency of attacks and the general perceived threat of muslim fundamentalism in the US (obviously it would be a lot more fucked up if you looked at Middle Eastern countries), that may be somewhat inflated by the ease with which News Networks can get ratings drumming up fear

And terrorism is defined as shootings, arson, bombings, robbery, kidnaping, hijacking, WMD threats, assasination, rockets or assault.

Edit: Ahh, found the report. Kind of a non-sequiter, but thought some of you might find it cool. It literally breaks down all the types of terrorism by ideology, by attack method and by death count and gives a timeline. Really cool shit imo

http://www.fbi.gov/stats-services/publications/terrorism-2002-2005/terror02_05#terror_05sum

4/23/14 5:55 PM
MDubya
60 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Altofsky - This entire new generation of do-nothings. These kids can't even fell a goddamn tree. Hopeless. Phone Post
I was gonna say millennials......just start over and drop anyone born in the 90s and 00s Phone Post 3.0
4/23/14 6:04 PM
WhiskeyWithered
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

QuinTheEskimo - New mexicans. Worst state in the union by far. Phone Post 3.0
An extremely rare occasion I have to agree with you.

Your still a conceded douche. Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.