UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> If Bisping Could've Heel Kicked from the Bottom

4/23/14 4:29 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
6ULDV8
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He would have won if there were competent judges that understoood MMA.

But he wasn't allowed to because the guy on top can just lay there because the guy on the bottom is not allowed to hurt him, especially not with his heels.  I understand it's because kidneys could get damaged, by the guy on the bottom, so there are rules against the guy on the bottom hurting the guy on the top, so the guy on the top always wins.

Modern MMA sucks.

Discuss

4/23/14 4:32 PM
Thirdeye0pen
295 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I miss heel kicks so bad and think it's bs they got rid of them. I'd JBJ can do his quad kicks, there's no reason you can't use heel kicks. Maybe not the kidneys, but still, even the ribs or legs could make a huge difference. Phone Post 3.0
4/23/14 4:32 PM
Thirdeye0pen
295 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If* Phone Post 3.0
4/23/14 4:33 PM
6ULDV8
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

12-6 elbow

Retards making rules have made this wrestling in a cage.

Fuck

4/23/14 4:36 PM
6ULDV8

Royce Gracie never would've overcome Severn without heel kicks.

No gloves, no shoes, no rules that prevent the guy on the bottom attacking the guy on top of him.

To me this is common sense, to athletic commissions it's wizardry.

Seriously.  What in the living fuck?

4/23/14 4:36 PM
Thirdeye0pen

6ULDV8 -

12-6 elbow

Retards making rules have made this wrestling in a cage.

Fuck

Another stupid as shit rule. Phone Post 3.0
4/23/14 4:42 PM
6ULDV8

I am adopting this 14er, but I still got dubs on sgotwalks.

4/23/14 4:45 PM
Thirdeye0pen

6ULDV8 -

But he wasn't allowed to because the guy on top can just lay there because the guy on the bottom is not allowed to hurt him, especially not with his heels.  I understand it's because kidneys could get damaged, by the guy on the bottom, so there are rules against the guy on the bottom hurting the guy on the top, so the guy on the top always wins.

Modern MMA sucks.

Discuss

Lol thanks? Phone Post 3.0
4/23/14 4:46 PM
Thirdeye0pen

Thirdeye0pen -
6ULDV8 -

Modern MMA sucks.

Discuss

Lol thanks? Phone Post 3.0
Grr... will delete post when I get to my tablet. Didn't mean to quote that, sorry. Phone Post 3.0
4/23/14 4:52 PM
Dogman

"I understand it's because kidneys could get damaged"

You understand more than me then, because this makes no since to me considering that you can kick or punch the kidneys whiles standing, right? Or did I miss a new rule?
4/23/14 5:25 PM
Hate420
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hard to heel kick when you're mounted, or your opponent is in side control. IMO Phone Post 3.0
4/23/14 5:30 PM
comeonman1
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bisping could have also won within the current rules if he would have stopped the takedowns and pitter pattered his way to a decision. He could have also looked for a KO by punching/kicking with bad intentions instead of flicking his foot at Kennedy and trying to spar with him. Lots of other ways he could have won within the current rules if he would have just stopped the takedown.

4/23/14 5:54 PM
KneeToFaceKO
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yeah, he could have won if...........

Just stop. He is not even a gatekeeper anymore. Fuck em. Phone Post
4/23/14 6:45 PM
ausgepicht

And if Kennedy could have stomped, he would have finished Bisping.

And if Bisping could have used a katana he would have chopped Kennedy in half.

And if Kennedy could have used his rifle from 300 yards, BIsping would be dead.

And if you had a brain you wouldn't have made this thread.

01ers gonna one.

Mods: move to the Guam Forum.

4/23/14 7:05 PM
funwithbakedgoods

Gobulcoque - Bisping wouldn't have won no matter what the rules were. He got dominated like he's never been dominated before without getting KO'd. Deal with it.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.