UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> snchange email useless?

4/23/14 7:22 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
DanaWhitesHumulity
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I emailed the snchange email address over a month ago. Was told by a mod to pm jason to get the ball rolling. Turns out I can't because we are not friends.

Can anyone help me here?
4/23/14 7:23 PM
bricht07
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pay for an account? Phone Post 3.0
4/23/14 7:27 PM
Mulletron5000
1347 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DanaWhitesHumulity - I emailed the snchange email address over a month ago. Was told by a mod to pm jason to get the ball rolling. Turns out I can't because we are not friends.

Can anyone help me here?
Email jason@mixedmartialarts.com Phone Post 3.0
4/23/14 7:37 PM
DanaWhitesHumulity
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mulletron5000 - 
DanaWhitesHumulity - I emailed the snchange email address over a month ago. Was told by a mod to pm jason to get the ball rolling. Turns out I can't because we are not friends.

Can anyone help me here?
Email jason@mixedmartialarts.com Phone Post 3.0

Thanks for the help. Vu
4/23/14 7:37 PM
UGCTT_Messiah
100 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I tried to get a light green name since my record got put into the database, I got one reply asking for more info and never heard back. Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.