UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Will any Alpha Male guys leave to go to Bang's gym

4/26/14 8:24 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
FTUGTT_Mix6APlix
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Duane really has done wonders for TAM. They all have great wrestling, and generally need some striking work. I wouldn't be surprised at all is some go with Bang.
4/26/14 8:26 PM
caseharts
402 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pugilistics MMA
Doubt it. He's taken them far but there are plenty of kickboxers they could bring in. I'd really like them to bring in ghkoan saki. Phone Post 3.0
5/25/14 10:40 AM
FTUGTT_Mix6APlix

Bang made TJ a champ. Who would stay with the mediocre when they could go and be part of the elite? War Bang!!
5/25/14 10:53 AM
Dana Stern

I don't really know all the issues behind Bang's departure. I believe his plans were to move home and start his own gym I at some point so the Alpha Male thing was always temporary, however him and him alone was the reason for the success of that gym this past year or so. Soon as he started working with those midgets they went from striking line Uriah, to striking like Bas Rutten. They all need to work that out because it's best for both parties to stay together. Phone Post
5/25/14 10:54 AM
MuchRespec'
48 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I hear Kenny Monday's available. Bang should teach out to him and together they build a new top tier pro team.

Dillishaw should stick with Bang IMO. Phone Post 3.0
5/25/14 10:55 AM
OmgItsTheWams
215 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have always thought part of the problem with Faber and Ludwig was Faber seeing how good TJ was getting and Ludwig I say absolutely TJ will leave

5/25/14 11:15 AM
FTUGTT_Mix6APlix

Alpha Bang Top Team 4 Life!
5/25/14 11:26 AM
wiggum
274 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I remember reading in some interviews that Bang was not focusing on building a pro fight team. That life wasn't the one he wanted to build.

He wants to own a martial arts academy and train some fighters.

TJ said he'll cross train with Bang. Alpha Male for camps; Bang's at other times. And he'll pay to have Bang come in for his camps.
5/25/14 11:31 AM
thesonsofmontana
48 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

They need to pay Bang, guy was making less than $70 thousand a year coaching their team to an incredible streak of wins. I know he wanted to move and start a gym but those thoughts could of been calmed for a while if he knew his family was going to be taken care of. Phone Post
5/25/14 11:36 AM
Mark Hunts Pet Monkey
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TJ probably benefited the most from Bang. The way he moves now is completely different. At first he was imitating Faber quite a bit, and it only took him so far, but now he has a style all his own. Phone Post 3.0
5/25/14 11:50 AM
Sinful1
260 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TJ going to the Bangzilians
5/25/14 11:53 AM
2Fort
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Alpha Male should just merge with Duane's gym. They're a perfect fit for one another. It would suck to see TJ's potential limited because of outside issues...
5/25/14 12:08 PM
FTUGTT_Mix6APlix

Sinful1 - TJ going to the Bangzilians
Bangzillians! Fuckin love it. VU sir. Phone Post 3.0
5/25/14 12:16 PM
C-Hamzeh
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mark Hominick would be an ideal replacement, he was brought up under Shawn Tompkins who knew the Bas system well, and I hear Mark is a really good coach. Phone Post 3.0
5/25/14 12:56 PM
Got MMAlk
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In the presser (iirc) TJ said he'd be staying with TAM, but he would definitely go train with Bang on occasion when he isn't in a camp. He also said he would get Ludwig to come to him when he has a camp if possible. Phone Post 3.0
5/25/14 1:05 PM
Slash
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'd imagine there was some sort of non-compete agreement signed beforehand. Phone Post
5/28/14 1:16 AM
C-Hamzeh
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Q Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.