UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Jessamyn Duke

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

4/27/14 1:48 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
OCMikey
101 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

chilz -
Card -

Shayna and Duke need to hang em up. Phone Post 3.0
Honda's radial vein is so girthy Phone Post 3.0
4/27/14 2:06 AM
OCMikey
101 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Goddamn Bayszler and her receding hairline need to find something else to do along with Duke. Meh. Phone Post 3.0
4/27/14 2:07 AM
pegson123
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It's sad to see her not using her natural gifts. Phone Post
4/27/14 4:47 AM
BeauTown

I thought she would be exciting Mabey next fight Phone Post 3.0
4/27/14 4:58 AM
Decimated

Edited: 04/27/14 5:06 AM
BJJkilla - really unimpressed with her. she's just tall, not athletic and no power at all.

She has no innate aptitude for fighting.  A very few people have it - the reflexes which make you do all the right things, the ability to absorb excellent training and actually use it, and strength to use it.  

With all that training with Ronda and Edmond, this is what we got.  That "great person halo effect" did not work for her.

I'm not saying this to be a dickhead.  If it didn't work now, forget it..  

And the Four Horsewomen thing was a bad idea - because like a said in another thread, fighters can stand united, but that's only outside the ring. They fall divided, one at a time - it's a one on one sport.  Maybe they'll always be the four horsewomen.  But it'll likely be that Shayna and Jessamyn are in Invicta as gatekeepers, getting beat by the phenomenal new crop of young fighters

4/27/14 5:05 AM
ShanTheMan
1218 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Does anyone get to be Curt Hennig? He almost joined then slammed Flair's head in the cage iirc

Miesha should try this, assuming The Ronda is Flair
4/27/14 6:11 AM
Ankle Bender
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think she's incredibly sexy! Sleek, tall, could've been a model but prefers to fight, pretty... just delicious!
4/27/14 6:19 AM
nostripe

She showed flashes. She hit a couple nice throws, almost had an armbar off one of them but was sloppy and lost it.

She's young, may improve, but she looked poor tonight. Too much time getting bad tats and posing for stupid pictures. Phone Post 3.0
4/27/14 6:20 AM
ShanTheMan
1218 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ankle Bender - I think she's incredibly sexy! Sleek, tall, could've been a model but prefers to fight, pretty... just delicious!
Yuck Phone Post 3.0
4/27/14 7:21 AM
TexasBadAss
252 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This does set up an easy way to title. Beat duke then call out shayna next. Beat both and then you main event vs Rhonda and lose in a minute. Phone Post 3.0
4/27/14 7:24 AM
Non N00B
276 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ShanTheMan - 
Ankle Bender - I think she's incredibly sexy! Sleek, tall, could've been a model but prefers to fight, pretty... just delicious!
Yuck Phone Post 3.0

This! Stick figure, no ass or hips, model, wtf?
4/27/14 7:32 AM
ShanTheMan

^I know man...LOL at how fucking low people's standards are for "models". Maybe like a kmart furniture ad, certainly not anything sexual.

Again, I say Yuck
4/27/14 7:35 AM
Non N00B
276 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Well now that I think about it, most models are stick figures and gross looking anyway........so yea....lol
4/27/14 7:58 AM
FCM

Dukes a pretty good fighter that had an off night.

Bayzler looks more and more like Danny Trejo every day.

Give her a fake moustache and some more wrinkles and she's there, imo.
4/27/14 8:06 AM
Thuglife13
181 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

chilz - 
Card -

4/27/14 9:38 AM
rRooster
53 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thuglife13 -
chilz - 
Card -

That's how many fingers they can all take now. After months of hard training of course... Phone Post 3.0
4/27/14 9:38 AM
FCFBlazer
60 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Shayna really looks like mongo mcmichael there Phone Post 3.0
4/27/14 10:04 AM
MyUnclesCreepy
1062 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol at the 4 horsefaces. So unoriginal. Let's just straight ripoff a gimmick from WCW since we can't come up with anything original lol Phone Post 3.0
4/27/14 11:19 AM
I_Bungalo_Baboo_Babies
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Marina can get the business Phone Post 3.0
4/27/14 11:30 AM
thestaton

I can't believe that fight was attached to a PPV. That was Fight Pass Prelims Sri lanka.

I thought for sure you could tell some pissed off girl at a bar one of them had just slept with her boyfriend and the girl from the bar would of had more heart and would have destroyed Duke.

4/27/14 11:35 AM
hellride
207 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ShanTheMan - Does anyone get to be Curt Hennig? He almost joined then slammed Flair's head in the cage iirc

Miesha should try this, assuming The Ronda is Flair

How would The Ronda not be Flair... hell she almost Wooo's.

I think they could bring in Holm to be the Henning, then turn on them immediately.
4/27/14 11:42 AM
Ray Elbe
353 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Black Belt, Salmiyah, Kuwait
Only her 4th fight. She will grow from this bout and potential to continue blossoming into a very marketable fighter for the UFC.

Internet warriors being to harsh IMO Phone Post 3.0
4/27/14 11:45 AM
I_Bungalo_Baboo_Babies
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Then why was she on a 60 dollar Ppv? Phone Post 3.0
4/27/14 12:14 PM
Wriggling Grunion

Ray Elbe - Only her 4th fight. She will grow from this bout and potential to continue blossoming into a very marketable fighter for the UFC.

Internet warriors being to harsh IMO Phone Post 3.0

You're right, it was only her fourth fight and she will continue to grow as a fighter.

However, it was her fourth fight, she looked like shit and she should not be in the UFC.

She can learn in Invicta or another organization. Right now all she is doing is wasting a spot on the roster that could go to a better fighter. She's not UFC-calibre and that is rather apparent.

4/27/14 12:22 PM
Mr_Honky
149 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Card -

Those fingers on Duke look like they're 10 inches long. She could easily palm a beach ball. Phone Post 3.0

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.