UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Errbahdy be ****ing Floyd Mayweather's girls

5/10/14 8:47 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
C0NAN
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dude is a world champion athlete and worth hundreds of millions of dollars.

His girls are literally strippers and clubwhores, and some of them are ugly as sin.

And they are embarrassing him publicly, fucking every rapper he used to be "friends" with.

He's going to end up worse than Tyson, probably lose some of his remaining fights with all the distraction.

How can a person be so successful and so dumb at the same time...
5/10/14 8:48 PM
the CREamcatcher
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 05/10/14 8:48 PM

Poor Floyd. He will up his spending to compensate. 

5/10/14 9:18 PM
illini89i
492 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Allen Hood - Poor Floyd strippers whites bosts loads of monkey oh no must suck Phone Post 3.0
I wild each it? Phone Post 3.0
5/10/14 9:21 PM
someonestolemysocks
338 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

illini89i -
Allen Hood - Poor Floyd strippers whites bosts loads of monkey oh no must suck Phone Post 3.0
U my gf now? Phone Post 3.0
5/10/14 9:22 PM
hubris
201 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

what do you expect for a guy who calls himself "Money"?
5/10/14 9:22 PM
PhillyFights
147 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

illini89i -
Gotta be Phone Post 3.0
5/10/14 9:26 PM
FTUGTT_Mix6APlix

Rules faggots. Phone Post 3.0
5/10/14 9:38 PM
C0NAN

FTUGTT_Mix6APlix - Rules faggots. Phone Post 3.0

There are like 2 good looking ones and 10 ugly ones, who gives a shit...
5/11/14 9:30 AM
wigwam
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

someonestolemysocks -
illini89i -
I'm serious I will do that Phone Post 3.0
5/11/14 9:39 AM
EckY
51 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I always thought Floyd seemed shit with the ladies. He is like their best friend, buying them all shit letting them go on shopping sprees just so he has hot girls around him. He is like the guy at school that wants to be friends with all the hot girls but never has a chance of getting in about them, except Floyd can get with them because he has the cash.
5/11/14 9:46 AM
SouthBrooklyn

C0NAN -
FTUGTT_Mix6APlix - Rules faggots. Phone Post 3.0

There are like 2 good looking ones and 10 ugly ones, who gives a shit...
Pics or it didn't happen Phone Post 3.0
5/11/14 10:53 AM
TexasBadAss
91 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It does seem strange that everyone of his girls leave him for a 90s rapper. He's forced to hang w beeber in hopes tgst he won't take his girl Phone Post 3.0
5/11/14 10:58 AM
ABE FROMAN

Let me use this line of reasoning: You DO know he's playing a character, right? 

I don't even like Floyd but he doesn't make it a secret he created 'Money' to make money.

Most people don't remember Floyd before he was making money and had to beg the promoters for it. He created a personality long before MMA'ers found out what that means.

5/11/14 11:14 AM
someonestolemysocks
338 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

wigwam -
someonestolemysocks -
illini89i -
I'm serious I will do that Phone Post 3.0
How do u like it in bed Phone Post 3.0
5/11/14 11:33 AM
C0NAN

ABE FROMAN - 

I don't even like Floyd but he doesn't make it a secret he created 'Money' to make money.

Most people don't remember Floyd before he was making money and had to beg the promoters for it. He created a personality long before MMA'ers found out what that means.

I'm not a Floyd hater, always supported Floyd over Pacquiao.

This thread is not about his "marketing persona" at all. I'm just confused how he gets taken advantage of by these gold digging low class whores.

A successful guy like him should find a woman on his level. Like an attractive CEO who's got her own money and brains.
5/11/14 11:38 AM
C0NAN

Edited: 05/15/14 11:31 AM
RobinHood -  I bet even the ugliest Ho is better looking than woman who shares your bed.

Heaters gonna heat. Phone Post

Haha no.

It's a myth that good looking women are a rarity. Take the best looking female celeb you can think of, and you can go to any nightclub and find a bunch of girls who look just as good.

Good looks are neither rare nor unattainable. That shit is a fucking lie that is used for socially engineering young males into doing anything for good looking sex partners.

5/11/14 11:41 AM
ABE FROMAN

Edited: 05/11/14 11:43 AM
C0NAN - 
ABE FROMAN - 

I'm not a Floyd hater, always supported Floyd over Pacquiao.

This thread is not about his "marketing persona" at all. I'm just confused how he gets taken advantage of by these gold digging low class whores.

A successful guy like him should find a woman on his level. Like an attractive CEO who's got her own money and brains.

I'm in agreeance that you should be able to go to the mall and find a super hot chick perusing the dollar store, we are 100% there. I've always wondered what makes these super-rich guys go for middle-of-the-road chicks or worse, other ratchets that have been passed around from star to star. Tito is a huge example of that shit. It's almost a complete mystery, except that these girls will do what other girls won't. Remember Super Head? That chick just went from dude to dude blowing people just to be down. They will do things to keep these dudes that 99% of other girls would never think about, imo.

I don't think Floyd is the one in trouble here though, he gets rid of these chicks and doesn't look back. It's these guys who are picking them up that are the ones who have to deal with their bullshit.

You've had that ex before that you just have to shake your head at the new guy, right? You know what he's in for, he just doesn't....lol

5/11/14 11:54 AM
C0NAN

He will be the one in trouble if this shit makes him lose a fight.

Yeah, he still got the win this time, but would he have done better without that abortion & Nelly nonsense in the back of his mind?

Plus, his money probably will not last. Yeah, he makes a lot, but he also manages his money in the most ignorant way. 100 million in cash in one checking account, only wears underwear and shoes once before throwing them out. 90 luxury cars. 2 planes. Gambling addiction. Even if he were a billionaire, that shit would burn through all his assets in less than a decade.

He should at least date A-class actresses that are worth 8 figures or more, so he doesn't have to worry about being used for his money.

I suspect though, he looks for low class gold diggers because he can't control a financially successful woman.
5/11/14 12:03 PM
ABE FROMAN

C0NAN - He will be the one in trouble if this shit makes him lose a fight.

Yeah, he still got the win this time, but would he have done better without that abortion & Nelly nonsense in the back of his mind?

Plus, his money probably will not last. Yeah, he makes a lot, but he also manages his money in the most ignorant way. 100 million in cash in one checking account, only wears underwear and shoes once before throwing them out. 90 luxury cars. 2 planes. Gambling addiction. Even if he were a billionaire, that shit would burn through all his assets in less than a decade.

He should at least date A-class actresses that are worth 8 figures or more, so he doesn't have to worry about being used for his money.

I suspect though, he looks for low class gold diggers because he can't control a financially successful woman.

This is what I mean about character though, do you really believe he's doing all of that? 50 Cent and he broke up their friendship because 50 didn't want him to use Al Haymon as an advisor. You don't think he has plenty of advisors out there? He even burned a 100 dollar bill and later admitted it was a stunt. I don't think Floyd is as crazy as you think he is. 

Also, I don't think rich should date rich for the most part, Hollywood relationships never last.

But 'financially successful' doesn't have to 8 mil, it could be a mature woman who makes 90k at a law firm. 

That would be my choice if I were super rich. Somebody who has their own money but not someone who runs the same circuit as I do. That would suck.

I still think he's an ass who should fight Pac or forever be tarnished with that shit.

5/11/14 12:05 PM
-D0DG3R D0GG13-
81 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So is this the back of the line? Phone Post 3.0
5/11/14 12:25 PM
Lite
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ABE FROMAN - 

Unlikely. More probable he had to be who he had to be when he was coming up, like everybody. Now he's wildly successful and can be himself.

So maybe he plays it up a little, but there's little indication this is all some great act.

5/11/14 12:42 PM
C0NAN

ABE FROMAN - 

This is what I mean about character though, do you really believe he's doing all of that? 50 Cent and he broke up their friendship because 50 didn't want him to use Al Haymon as an advisor. You don't think he has plenty of advisors out there? He even burned a 100 dollar bill and later admitted it was a stunt. I don't think Floyd is as crazy as you think he is. 

Also, I don't think rich should date rich for the most part, Hollywood relationships never last.

But 'financially successful' doesn't have to 8 mil, it could be a mature woman who makes 90k at a law firm. 

That would be my choice if I were super rich. Somebody who has their own money but not someone who runs the same circuit as I do. That would suck.

I still think he's an ass who should fight Pac or forever be tarnished with that shit.

The blow ups with 50 cent, abortion, and Ray J indicates that his problems are definitely NOT publicity stunts.

That shit goes way beyond marketing. Look at the big picture: Floyd has been very publicly humiliated by the last two women he was "in love" with. One was literally a stripper, the other your typical club whore. There's no way he would purposefully put that out there just to market his fights.

As for "relationships," Floyd is never going to settle down. His primary concern should be finding women who can't possibly use him for money (rich women), rather than building successful monogamous relationships.

Pacquiao fight is pointless. The reason "fans" want it so much is because it has become an ego thing for everyone, not because they think Pacquiao has a good chance. They've demanded this fight for so long that they just want to see Floyd capitulate. They want the satisfaction of knowing that they forced Floyd to do their will, but Floyd understands that as well. Which, knowing Floyd's personality, is exactly why he won't make that fight now.

Floyd would rather be called a coward by strangers, rather than give them the satisfaction of dictating their will to him. That's really what it comes down to.
5/11/14 2:09 PM
ABE FROMAN

Lite - 
ABE FROMAN - 

Unlikely. More probable he had to be who he had to be when he was coming up, like everybody. Now he's wildly successful and can be himself.

So maybe he plays it up a little, but there's little indication this is all some great act.

Not just likely but absolute truth, unless you haven't followed his career. I don't know how many times he has indicated this. There's interest in it being truthful though so whoever believes this is within their rights.

He spends so much time on charity I'm not even sure how people don't notice he only plays it up when a fight is coming.

5/11/14 2:14 PM
ABE FROMAN

C0NAN - 
ABE FROMAN - 

The blow ups with 50 cent, abortion, and Ray J indicates that his problems are definitely NOT publicity stunts.

That shit goes way beyond marketing. Look at the big picture: Floyd has been very publicly humiliated by the last two women he was "in love" with. One was literally a stripper, the other your typical club whore. There's no way he would purposefully put that out there just to market his fights.

As for "relationships," Floyd is never going to settle down. His primary concern should be finding women who can't possibly use him for money (rich women), rather than building successful monogamous relationships.

Pacquiao fight is pointless. The reason "fans" want it so much is because it has become an ego thing for everyone, not because they think Pacquiao has a good chance. They've demanded this fight for so long that they just want to see Floyd capitulate. They want the satisfaction of knowing that they forced Floyd to do their will, but Floyd understands that as well. Which, knowing Floyd's personality, is exactly why he won't make that fight now.

Floyd would rather be called a coward by strangers, rather than give them the satisfaction of dictating their will to him. That's really what it comes down to.

Eh, so he had fights with other rich people. Everybody I know has fights with people in their salary bracket.

But like I said, he got rid of those women, so I'm not sure of the problem. I REALLY doubt that the events you've described will lead to a Mike Tyson level of broke for Floyd. I really don't see it.

As far as rich women, better to find somebody centered than somebody who can leave you for Brad Pitt at a party. You invite too many problems for somebody as busy and as prestigous as you.

The reason Boxing fans want the Pac fight is because they are Boxing fans, I don't know about this conspiracy theory. It is the last fight that matters, no more no less.

All that other stuff is far too deep to just want to see the best fight the best.  

5/11/14 2:25 PM
Seats Taken
174 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I scrolled thru... Saw a lot if words, but no pictures.

I came here for ghetto ass ratchet hoes dammit. Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.