UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Errbahdy be ****ing Floyd Mayweather's girls

5/11/14 10:55 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Haulport
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ABE FROMAN - 

Let me use this line of reasoning: You DO know he's playing a character, right? 

I don't even like Floyd but he doesn't make it a secret he created 'Money' to make money.

Most people don't remember Floyd before he was making money and had to beg the promoters for it. He created a personality long before MMA'ers found out what that means.

I remember that he beats women...........................
5/11/14 11:03 PM
ABE FROMAN

Haulport - 
ABE FROMAN - 

I don't even like Floyd but he doesn't make it a secret he created 'Money' to make money.

Most people don't remember Floyd before he was making money and had to beg the promoters for it. He created a personality long before MMA'ers found out what that means.

Don't give a FUCK, he's not anybody I root for.

5/12/14 8:16 AM
Kneeblock
167 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Maybe Floyd has trouble settling down because he's a documented abusive woman choking douche bag. Phone Post 3.0
5/12/14 8:43 AM
C0NAN

tinytuffnutz - I always thought he did it to reduce the risk of being extorted. Obviously it could still happen, but who's gonna believe the "Whore stripper", vs the million dollar boxer.

Did what to reduce the risk of being extorted?

Have no clue what you're referring to.
5/12/14 8:43 AM
elburrogrande
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

scrolled through every post and no pics. wtf
5/12/14 8:45 AM
C0NAN

Unseen - 
C0NAN -
pharochuck - 
Unseen -
C0NAN - All I'm saying is, if a champion athlete nearing half a billion dollars gets dumped by two hood rat gold diggers in one year, he is fucking up somehow.
Floyd has a "girlfriend prenup" that each girl has to sign when they start dating. When there is a breakup he gets back everything he's "loaned" them.

This also answers the question as to why they cheat on him and leave him. Eventually it dawns on them that if he dose not actually marry them they get nothing while other athletes rappers and even old white team owners are buying their whores houses and lambos.

Floyd has done what very few in any industry have done. He went from a hired contractor to CEO of his own company. He's not distracted by the social things. In fact he has the opposite problem that he is so focused on making money that he will never find love or 100% trust anyone. Phone Post 3.0
Broke it down perfectly Phone Post 3.0

Dude was plenty distracted by the last two whores...
Not in a losing money or a losing a fight sense. Yeah I'm sure he gets upset but whatever.

Tyson lost everything after dating celebs and doctors. Having an issue with drugs obviously contributes to financial woes. Tyson also may not have had much business or industry knowledge outside of fighting and being a good fight historian.

Floyd dates chicks that are not smart enough to scheme. Any bitch can cheat, that just takes vagina not brains. I don't even think Floyd drinks and he is doing road work even when there is no fight scheduled. His body is the core of his business so literally he's always working on his business. Floyd is also boxing royalty in the sense that he grew up in the game and could learn from the successes and failures of his father and uncles who had done it all before him.

I'm not even a huge Floyd fan but he is nothing like Tyson or even your typical NFL/NBA player. Phone Post 3.0

Dating stupid poor girls (at his level), is a bad idea, period.
5/12/14 8:54 AM
shaqitup
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

C0NAN - Exactly. $300 million; buys 90 luxury cars and 2 planes.

Those are very depreciable goods, which cost a shit ton of money.

Leaves $100 million just sitting in a checking account.

If Al Haymon were really looking out for Floyd's best interest, he would talk him out of doing that shit.
And the expenses associated with maintenance and upkeep, who the fuck needs 2 jets.

I kind of imagine he plans to continue promoting after he fights though, who knows how much he would make then Phone Post 3.0
5/12/14 9:01 AM
C0NAN

Seven Heavens - It really lends credence to the sweet rumors because he is just shit with women.

And op asks a legit question despite idiots getting on his nuts about it.

Why does a good looking athletic multimillionaire date fucking skanks.

And not even super hot ones?

Like where was his affair with Stacey Dash or Christine Hutchinson or something.

I mean Left Eye was fine 20 years ago - before she started burning dudes houses down.

Whats up with all this?

The only good looking ones have been Shantel Jackson and Jessi Lee, but they are both dumb as hell (genetically inferior) and poor.

If I was worth $300 million, a world champion, and single, I'd try to find a girl who comes from old money (like a princess or a Rockefeller), is a great amateur athlete, and works as a scientist/doctor.

Floyd is getting punked by some ugly ghetto stripper, begging her to call him back after Ray J stole her:

http://www.rucuss.com/sports/queen-princess-love-puts-floyd-mayweather-blast-details/

It just makes no sense.
5/12/14 9:08 AM
C0NAN

ABE FROMAN - 
Haulport - 
ABE FROMAN - 

Don't give a FUCK, he's not anybody I root for.

I buy his fights.

He's kind of like Nick Diaz in that he's a "real" personality. Even when he acts like a dumbass or contradicts himself, somehow he means what he says.
5/12/14 9:10 AM
C0NAN

shaqitup - 
C0NAN - Exactly. $300 million; buys 90 luxury cars and 2 planes.

Those are very depreciable goods, which cost a shit ton of money.

Leaves $100 million just sitting in a checking account.

If Al Haymon were really looking out for Floyd's best interest, he would talk him out of doing that shit.
And the expenses associated with maintenance and upkeep, who the fuck needs 2 jets.

I kind of imagine he plans to continue promoting after he fights though, who knows how much he would make then Phone Post 3.0

That's what I'm saying.

He buys an extremely redundant amount of expensive, depreciable goods that cost a shit ton to maintain.

And instead of investing his money so he can make more passive income, he sits on $100 million in cash. That's retarded.
5/12/14 9:18 AM
C0NAN

Kneeblock - Maybe Floyd has trouble settling down because he's a documented abusive woman choking douche bag. Phone Post 3.0

Abusive is bad, but this society castigates "woman beating" to an irrational level.

Who fucking cares? No one ever feels sympathy if a physically weak man (as weak as an average woman) gets his ass kicked for being annoying. But if that weak person has two X chromosomes, it's a travesty to hit her.

Men nowadays put women on a pedestal. Having two X chromosomes doesn't make you some sort of transcendent being who is beyond reproach. Anyone can go too far and deserve to be hit.
5/12/14 9:19 AM
Dr Bombay
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Conan: ....If I was worth $300 million, a world champion, and single, I'd try to find a girl who comes from old money (like a princess or a Rockefeller), is a great amateur athlete, and works as a scientist/doctor.

Considering his past history of abuse and his persona, no decent women is going to want to be with Mayweather. Phone Post 3.0
5/12/14 9:29 AM
C0NAN

Dr Bombay - Conan: ....If I was worth $300 million, a world champion, and single, I'd try to find a girl who comes from old money (like a princess or a Rockefeller), is a great amateur athlete, and works as a scientist/doctor.

Considering his past history of abuse and his persona, no decent women is going to want to be with Mayweather. Phone Post 3.0

I honestly think he's been "abusive" because gutter strippers and whores are difficult people to deal with.

Hood rat strippers, you don't think they're the type to push the envelope and eventually go too far?

Anybody can go too far and deserve to be hit. Having two X chromosomes doesn't preclude you from that.
5/12/14 9:42 AM
SmileyNY1985

Sub good read. But where are the stripper pics? Phone Post 3.0
5/12/14 9:44 AM
jasonhightower
211 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Phone Post 3.0
5/12/14 9:47 AM
jasonhightower
211 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Phone Post 3.0
5/12/14 9:52 AM
jasonhightower

Phone Post 3.0
5/12/14 10:24 AM
TzTinkle
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Floyd seems like someone who never had time or a need to develop a personality, or maybe he just doesn't show it ever. It's understandable since he has been a boxing prodigy his whole life, you can't expect someone like that to act "normal."
5/12/14 11:43 AM
C0NAN

jasonhightower - 
Phone Post 3.0

Personality or not, still doesn't make sense of why a $300 million world champion would let himself get strung along by an ugly gutter stripper like this.

Floyd is actually an embarrassment to all men, because he's showing the world that ugly gutter trash whores can punk out an insanely successful man.
5/12/14 12:43 PM
xsrg95
313 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

he won't end up broke.

5/12/14 12:51 PM
DontLeaveItToTheJudges

It's funny that everyone here is saying, 'oh that stripper hoe is taking Floyd's money'. I'm pretty sure any broad would be milking the shit outta his money. Whether rich or poor you'll always have a women getting your money Phone Post 3.0
5/12/14 12:58 PM
58miles
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

C0NAN - 
jasonhightower - 
Phone Post 3.0

Personality or not, still doesn't make sense of why a $300 million world champion would let himself get strung along by an ugly gutter stripper like this.

Floyd is actually an embarrassment to all men, because he's showing the world that ugly gutter trash whores can punk out an insanely successful man.

You're right she is a gutter stripper but if you think she's ugly I'd love to see what your idea of pretty is.
5/12/14 1:21 PM
C0NAN

Edited: 05/13/14 12:46 PM
58miles - 
C0NAN - 
jasonhightower - 
Phone Post 3.0

You're right she is a gutter stripper but if you think she's ugly I'd love to see what your idea of pretty is.

5/12/14 1:23 PM
C0NAN

Lol how is that stripper not ugly? You couldn't pay me to fuck that cow face.
5/12/14 1:33 PM
58miles
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

C0NAN - 
58miles - 
C0NAN - 
jasonhightower - 
Phone Post 3.0

http://pathtopimpdom.files.wordpress.com/2012/01/hot-latina-lady-in-black-bikini.jpg

Iv'e seen that pic and that gutter stripper is hotter than she is. Btw what do you think the lady in that picture you posted does for a living? Banker? College professor teaching astrophysics? Doctor? Lawyer? Rocket scientist?

I'll give you a hint: None of the above.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.