UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Errbahdy be ****ing Floyd Mayweather's girls

5/12/14 6:25 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
C0NAN
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

pharochuck - 

and for the record, floyd doesn't have two planes. he has one plane and a second one he charters. because he has 6-8 women in one plane with him and the bodyguards are so big they need a separate plane. he doesn't have 90 luxury cars. he's bought around that many, many he sells back to the dealer ship. he takes a loss there but not a total one nor is he sitting there maintaining a 90 car fleet. he has a few sillicon valley start ups that he's invested in and several small business across the country that he's a partner in and despite the antics for the cameras he almost obessed with how am i going to make money after boxing. the money mayweather shit is a joke. the real floyd knows to the penny the exact money he has and would know if a single dollar is missing, he also knows exactly how much jewelry he owns, properties and how each of his investments are doing on a daily basis. never been a fighter this focused on his finances at all times and all anyone can do is advise him. no one handles his money but him. no one can transact anything on his behalf or have access to his deeds. if floyd goes broke it will be because floyd blew his money. he's not going to get robbed like just about every high level boxer except lennox lewis. 

It would be cool if this is all true.

I just think it's disgusting seeing extraordinarily successful men losing their heads and getting screwed over by mediocre women.

Donald Sterling might be senile now, it's true, but how did a billionaire get screwed over by a stupid, ghetto, rat looking bitch?

These American billionaires need to learn more from those Russian oligarchs and keep their shit in order. Either date women on your same level, or put those stupid ratchet golddiggers in line.

Successful men should not let themselves be manipulated by mediocre women, is all I'm saying.
5/12/14 7:05 PM
ABE FROMAN

Edited: 05/12/14 7:05 PM
C0NAN - 
These American billionaires need to learn more from those Russian oligarchs and keep their shit in order. Either date women on your same level, or put those stupid ratchet golddiggers in line.

Totally lost me. We need to learn from a country that imprisons women if they say something about the President? A country that doesn't have a TMZ because the reporters would be killed?

Really?

5/12/14 7:30 PM
Hecklah

ABE FROMAN -

Let me use this line of reasoning: You DO know he's playing a character, right? 

I don't even like Floyd but he doesn't make it a secret he created 'Money' to make money.

Most people don't remember Floyd before he was making money and had to beg the promoters for it. He created a personality long before MMA'ers found out what that means.

VU-Damn straight honest Abe! Phone Post 3.0
5/12/14 10:47 PM
C0NAN

Edited: 05/13/14 12:34 PM
Fed - Sounds like you get hustled by girls heaps bro.

End of the day Floyd is happy sploughing into these girls, you're taking an unhealthy interest in the life choices of a grown ass man.

Let all that woman-hating male-douchebag anger out, there there youngling.

No, I can categorically say that I don't get hustled.

I take an interest in this because I'm obsessive compulsive. OCD actually makes me good at my job, so I have no problem admitting it.

I am compulsively pondering how such an accomplished person could be repeatedly getting screwed over by people who are by far his inferiors, because that is simply what I want to do at the moment. It is an interesting question.

This forum is in fact the place to obsessively ponder questions that are normally unaddressed in everyday life. If you don't like it, you don't have to read it.

I'm not a misogynist. You could say I'm a classist. I may be shades of a eugenicist as well. But definitely not a "woman hater." I respect intelligent, capable women, no different from capable men.

You are welcome to white knight for trashy, ugly whores if you want. Free speech, no one is saying you can't.

5/12/14 10:50 PM
C0NAN

ABE FROMAN - 
C0NAN - 

Totally lost me. We need to learn from a country that imprisons women if they say something about the President? A country that doesn't have a TMZ because the reporters would be killed?

Really?

Americans can learn much from Russians, and Russians can likewise learn much from Americans.
5/12/14 10:54 PM
C0NAN

Fed - And using the word ratchet is pathetic lol

After checking with the UrbanDictionary definition:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Ratchet

those women are in fact "ratchet whores" and the funny thing is Mayweather would agree at this point.

Keep white knighting for the mediocre and inferior. I fully support a class war in this country, it's going to happen sometime anyways. All that "Occupy" nonsense is just an early symptom of what's to come.
5/12/14 11:37 PM
Seven Heavens

Fed you're a cunt shutup.
5/13/14 12:35 AM
WoodenPupa
97 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

C0NAN - 
pharochuck - 

and for the record, floyd doesn't have two planes. he has one plane and a second one he charters. because he has 6-8 women in one plane with him and the bodyguards are so big they need a separate plane. he doesn't have 90 luxury cars. he's bought around that many, many he sells back to the dealer ship. he takes a loss there but not a total one nor is he sitting there maintaining a 90 car fleet. he has a few sillicon valley start ups that he's invested in and several small business across the country that he's a partner in and despite the antics for the cameras he almost obessed with how am i going to make money after boxing. the money mayweather shit is a joke. the real floyd knows to the penny the exact money he has and would know if a single dollar is missing, he also knows exactly how much jewelry he owns, properties and how each of his investments are doing on a daily basis. never been a fighter this focused on his finances at all times and all anyone can do is advise him. no one handles his money but him. no one can transact anything on his behalf or have access to his deeds. if floyd goes broke it will be because floyd blew his money. he's not going to get robbed like just about every high level boxer except lennox lewis. 

It would be cool if this is all true.

I just think it's disgusting seeing extraordinarily successful men losing their heads and getting screwed over by mediocre women.

Donald Sterling might be senile now, it's true, but how did a billionaire get screwed over by a stupid, ghetto, rat looking bitch?

Successful men should not let themselves be manipulated by mediocre women, is all I'm saying.

No man, successful or not, should let himself be manipulated. It looks to me like, in your view, Floyd's success is supposed to mean he's emotionally together when it comes to women. But lots of highly successful people have problems in this department. And if those problems aren't addressed, all the money in the world won't make them go away.

You think he should be dating a Rothchild supermodel-scientist purely on the basis of the status and wealth he's acquired from boxing? That wealth and status isn't going to matter if he has other issues, and there are lots of possibilities where that goes.
5/13/14 8:20 AM
ShamusO'nyou
219 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I can see some of Conans point.

Some of the women Floyd is with may be better than most people on this board get, but I think that's a pretty ridiculous counter point. If you are a good looking celebrity with hundreds of millions, getting better looking women than a bunch of relatively poor martial arts nerds is hardly something to brag about. Especially when you have to pay for their company. Considering who he is, the women he surrounds himself with aren't that great looking.

He may not run out of money buying these women things , but its not because he has some sort of agreement he gets everything back when they split. That money is already spent. Just because the girls don't profit from it doesn't change the fact that he is spending money he wont get back.
5/13/14 11:59 AM
C0NAN

Edited: 05/13/14 12:35 PM
WoodenPupa - No man, successful or not, should let himself be manipulated. It looks to me like, in your view, Floyd's success is supposed to mean he's emotionally together when it comes to women. But lots of highly successful people have problems in this department. And if those problems aren't addressed, all the money in the world won't make them go away.

You think he should be dating a Rothchild supermodel-scientist purely on the basis of the status and wealth he's acquired from boxing? That wealth and status isn't going to matter if he has other issues, and there are lots of possibilities where that goes.

He should be dating a 10/10, successful amateur athlete, multimillionaire, who's profession is some sort of intellectual work, who doesn't fuck rich guys for money, and has more integrity than the common hood rat, yes. The "old money / Rothschild" bonus points is not for the sake of being elitist. Old money families know how to maintain vast fortunes over multiple generations. What better way to learn how to maintain a multigenerational fortune than to marry into an old money family?

Yeah, Floyd may have personality flaws, but he's an extraordinary talent. He's self-made, and has remained undefeated in an elite sport for 18 years. That requires an incredible amount of willpower. There are many top quality women who would be attracted to that, and would be willing to work with those flaws to improve.

http://mediatakeout.com/68532/lmaooooooooo-floyd-mayweather-s-girlfriend-s-are-trolling-his-ex-fiance-they-re-taking-pics-with-the-purse-she-pawned-for-rent.html

Counting from left to right: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5

#1 and #5: The ones on the far left and far right are fucking barnyard animals.

#3: The one in the middle, 6/10

#2: She's the hottest one, 9/10

#4: She's alright: 7/10

Here's the stripper who dumped him for Ray J, pre-plastic surgery and no make up:

Yes, I stand by my earlier statement that she's an ugly cow.

No, looks aren't everything, but if you are worth $300 million, you should be getting the best quality women.

If they aren't the best looking women, they should be smart / talented / financially successful women with integrity. Not stupid, poor gutter whores. Check out what Google has to say about the fiancée that dumped him for Nelly, she was an Atlanta call girl:

https://www.google.com/search?q=shantel+jackson+"call+girl"

And if you're still going to go for the stupid, poor gutter whores, at least don't get publicly dumped and humiliated by two of them within the span of one year.

5/13/14 12:08 PM
C0NAN

ShamusO'nyou - I can see some of Conans point.

Some of the women Floyd is with may be better than most people on this board get, but I think that's a pretty ridiculous counter point. If you are a good looking celebrity with hundreds of millions, getting better looking women than a bunch of relatively poor martial arts nerds is hardly something to brag about. Especially when you have to pay for their company. Considering who he is, the women he surrounds himself with aren't that great looking.

He may not run out of money buying these women things , but its not because he has some sort of agreement he gets everything back when they split. That money is already spent. Just because the girls don't profit from it doesn't change the fact that he is spending money he wont get back.

Exactly, let's assume he spends only $20,000 / week on each whore, popping bottles and fancy restaurants.

Then assume he has 8 gutter whores on rotation.

That's 4 million / year on ugly gutter whores.

Will his contract make them vomit back up all the $10,000 bottles of champagne and gourmet meals?

Which, by the way, is a conservative estimate.

The most expensive bottle service in Vegas is $500,000 for 9 bottles of champagne, and you know Floyd Mayweather and his conspicuous consumption is probably getting the most expensive option available on the regular.

5/13/14 12:21 PM
Tilla

@ Pharo - What kind of businesses/start up's does Floyd have in SV? How profitable are they for him?

I always thought that, with his money, he should be investing property of all sorts (cheap houses, dear houses, shops etc) and get a fuck-load of McDonalds Franchises on the go.
5/13/14 12:43 PM
C0NAN

Edited: 05/13/14 12:43 PM
ShamusO'nyou - Some of the women Floyd is with may be better than most people on this board get, but I think that's a pretty ridiculous counter point. If you are a good looking celebrity with hundreds of millions, getting better looking women than a bunch of relatively poor martial arts nerds is hardly something to brag about. Especially when you have to pay for their company. Considering who he is, the women he surrounds himself with aren't that great looking.

Also, I can state with 100% certainty that all the girls I've ever been with are better looking than Princess Love, Barnyard Animal 1, and Barnyard Animal 5.

Lulz.

5/13/14 12:48 PM
ocbadapple

ABE FROMAN - 

Could've been Teairra Mari

There were lots of chicks on For the Love of Ray-J though.

nope. she wasn't that dark. lol

but yea, that was the show, i thought she won?
5/13/14 12:48 PM
ShamusO'nyou
219 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Even if they weren't it doesn't mean anything unless you have similar money and profile than Floyd
5/13/14 12:55 PM
ocbadapple

a couple thimgs

#1, I appreciate the finer things in life, but 63k for a fucking hand bad?? WTF??

#2 The fact that floyd went and got the bag back, is hilarious

#3 I fuck at least 3 girls a week that look better then all of those girls. Why doesn't Floyd have hotter girls? I see him at Drais in Vegas all the time chasing disgusting girls.
5/13/14 1:15 PM
Platypus

I knew OMA liked you for a reason...

5/13/14 1:24 PM
C0NAN

ocbadapple - a couple thimgs

#1, I appreciate the finer things in life, but 63k for a fucking hand bad?? WTF??

#2 The fact that floyd went and got the bag back, is hilarious

#3 I fuck at least 3 girls a week that look better then all of those girls. Why doesn't Floyd have hotter girls? I see him at Drais in Vegas all the time chasing disgusting girls.

Thank you. Somebody gets how weird this is.

I'm not even worth $300 million, but if I ever let myself get screwed over by a zero net worth, gutter whore that looks like this wildebeest:

I would never forgive myself for being such an idiot.

That bitch is below average looking even with make up and plastic surgery. I take better looking shits.

5/13/14 1:49 PM
lookoutawhale
1041 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i noticed this with a lot of rappers too. They have the hottest girls in the videos dancing and they rap about being with dime pieces all the time but then their wives and girlfriends look pretty rough.

5/13/14 2:04 PM
C0NAN

lookoutawhale - 

i noticed this with a lot of rappers too. They have the hottest girls in the videos dancing and they rap about being with dime pieces all the time but then their wives and girlfriends look pretty rough.

It's not just about looks. If a person is deficient in one area, (s)he can compensate in other things.

An ugly person can make up for their looks by being smart, hardworking, successful, trustworthy, etc.

Those whores have no compensating factors, besides being good at taking dick.

That's just an assumption, who the fuck knows what they're good at. But if they're NOT good looking, smart, hardworking, successful, trustworthy, NOR good at taking dick, then Floyd is a complete moron.

5/13/14 3:05 PM
C0NAN

Edited: 05/13/14 10:09 PM
ShamusO'nyou - I can see some of Conans point.

Another point. If you buy a brand new diamond, then resell it, you will get much less than what you paid for it.

If you're buying brand new cars, and reselling them, you will get significantly less than what you paid for them.

To do that same shit over and over, is incredibly irrational and pointless.

5/13/14 4:37 PM
TheKidAintMine
153 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

pharochuck - 

If Floyd is that obsessive about his money, then how is it that he has had IRS problems in the past? Or did his tax problems cause him to be obsessive about his money?
5/13/14 5:06 PM
C0NAN

Edited: 05/13/14 5:06 PM

Police mugshot of Floyd; no homo, he's a good looking guy:

"Sexy" photo that "Queen Princess Love" intentionally posed for; she looks like a rat:

Floyd's net worth = ~300 million

Queen Princess Love's net worth = 0

Floyd's profession = world champion professional athlete and entrepreneur

Queen Princess Love's profession = whore (literally)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The whore dumps him, and he is publicly embarrassed for begging her to come back. Rinse and repeat.

We live in a sick society where completely worthless women are so overvalued just for having a vagina, is all I'm saying.

5/13/14 9:00 PM
WoodenPupa
97 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

C0NAN - 
WoodenPupa - No man, successful or not, should let himself be manipulated. It looks to me like, in your view, Floyd's success is supposed to mean he's emotionally together when it comes to women. But lots of highly successful people have problems in this department. And if those problems aren't addressed, all the money in the world won't make them go away.

He should be dating a 10/10, successful amateur athlete, multimillionaire, who's profession is some sort of intellectual work, who doesn't fuck rich guys for money, and has more integrity than the common hood rat, yes. The "old money / Rothschild" bonus points is not for the sake of being elitist. Old money families know how to maintain vast fortunes over multiple generations. What better way to learn how to maintain a multigenerational fortune than to marry into an old money family?

Yeah, Floyd may have personality flaws, but he's an extraordinary talent. He's self-made, and has remained undefeated in an elite sport for 18 years. That requires an incredible amount of willpower. There are many top quality women who would be attracted to that, and would be willing to work with those flaws to improve.

http://mediatakeout.com/68532/lmaooooooooo-floyd-mayweather-s-girlfriend-s-are-trolling-his-ex-fiance-they-re-taking-pics-with-the-purse-she-pawned-for-rent.html

Counting from left to right: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5

#1 and #5: The ones on the far left and far right are fucking barnyard animals.

#3: The one in the middle, 6/10

#2: She's the hottest one, 9/10

#4: She's alright: 7/10

Here's the stripper who dumped him for Ray J, pre-plastic surgery and no make up:

Yes, I stand by my earlier statement that she's an ugly cow.

No, looks aren't everything, but if you are worth $300 million, you should be getting the best quality women.

If they aren't the best looking women, they should be smart / talented / financially successful women with integrity. Not stupid, poor gutter whores. Check out what Google has to say about the fiancée that dumped him for Nelly, she was an Atlanta call girl:

https://www.google.com/search?q=shantel+jackson+"call+girl"

And if you're still going to go for the stupid, poor gutter whores, at least don't get publicly dumped and humiliated by two of them within the span of one year.

He can't just decide to hook up with these "top quality women". He can certainly meet them, get the dates and so forth, but if he isn't comfortable with that kind of woman, they won't be comfortable with him, and it won't go anywhere.

I'm not sure why you think his confidence in boxing will magically translate into relationships with hot, classy, independent, smart educated women.

The woman a man is with is ALWAYS a reflection of where he's at mentally. His self esteem, how together his shit really is. Men who date train wrecks are not together themselves---simple as that.

I'm not saying Floyd could never make progress in this area. But you seem perplexed as to why he isn't dating the kind of women you see befitting a man of that stature, as if he's just momentarily deluded or has cloudy vision for some reason.

But he's with these women for a reason, because moving up the ladder isn't realistic for him. The women he's with reflect exactly where he's at mentally, and the solution to this problem can't be skipped to --- it's more than just a phone call away. This problem can't be fixed without doing a lot of soul-searching and
self-confrontation, things that often aren't much fun to do. It seems easier to just keep riding the merry-go-round you're on, and hope it gets better. That's what Floyd is doing and that's where he's at.
5/13/14 9:10 PM
WoodenPupa

Also, the money and status issues are red-herrings. Obviously Floyd can get perfect 10's any night of the week, and he could certainly get a date with a jet-setter.

He clearly wants a real relationship, though, as most people eventually do, and the quality of a women he's with are the type he's comfortable pursuing *in terms of a relationship.* He certainly believes he's "keeping it real" and these women just reflect where he's at psychologically.

The fact that these women aren't 10's is irrelevant. It's their behavior that matters. If they were classy, educated and had their shit together their looks wouldn't even be an issue. We would all just say "Well, it's true love. He loves this chick who's a 7 at best, but he's happy, so good for him."

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.