UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Errbahdy be ****ing Floyd Mayweather's girls

6/30/14 11:40 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
jasonhightower
201 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I would love a chance to ruin a billionaire heiress. Phone Post 3.0
7 days ago
C0NAN
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

On another note, Mayweather needs to fight Pacquiao and another fast fighter who hits hard, or I'm not watching his last two fights.

That rematch was boring as hell.

7 days ago
WrestlingSucks
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

A guy like Mayweather is never going to go out and date a CEO. Imagine the horror of their text conversations.
7 days ago
C0NAN
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WrestlingSucks - A guy like Mayweather is never going to go out and date a CEO. Imagine the horror of their text conversations.

Yeah, he's fucked up.

It's too bad, really.

7 days ago
future_jabroni
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ABE FROMAN - 

Let me use this line of reasoning: You DO know he's playing a character, right? 

I don't even like Floyd but he doesn't make it a secret he created 'Money' to make money.

Most people don't remember Floyd before he was making money and had to beg the promoters for it. He created a personality long before MMA'ers found out what that means.

VU

I've been pointing this out for years. Floyd would be making Andre Ward money without his promotion skills...maybe even less since Floyd is a very defensive fighter.

7 days ago
JeffersonDArcyChoke
302 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ABE FROMAN -

Let me use this line of reasoning: You DO know he's playing a character, right? 

I don't even like Floyd but he doesn't make it a secret he created 'Money' to make money.

Most people don't remember Floyd before he was making money and had to beg the promoters for it. He created a personality long before MMA'ers found out what that means.

This.

I remember Floyd when he couldn't draw flies to HBO, couldn't sell out an arena in Michigan and called his deal a slave contract.

He then got all Attitude Era and has made money ever since.

He is the same boring fighter.

Only the guys who wouldn't watch him on HBO now pay 80 bucks hoping to see him lose on PPV. Phone Post 3.0
7 days ago
Kneeblock
152 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The character he plays kind of makes him a genius because he probably knows that his fighting style is not going to be appealing but will get the job done. He's an iconoclast. Phone Post 3.0
7 days ago
Donoghue88
141 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Who gives a fuck
7 days ago
BackOffWarchild
400 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Before he was Money Mayweather the man was broke as a joke.  Gigantic IRS troubles, fucker got a Rolls-Royce repo'd due to missed payments, shit like that.  He was a champion going nowhere and he found a way to market himself (rich, brash black guy that people want to see lose) and earn a fortune.

I think he does have serious women issues, but he's not going broke overnight the way people claim he is.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.