UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> 2014 NBA Mock Draft

5/25/14 2:04 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Cotton
884 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://nbadraft.net/

5/25/14 2:05 AM
Cotton
884 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mihow - you think the Heat take a point guard and what happens with Cole / ChalmerS?

If they are smart they will move up for Napier.
5/25/14 2:41 AM
SD CARTEL OWNS ALL
107 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Agree with cotton. Chalmers can turn into the heats best asset if everyone leaves. Draft Napier he adds a certain swagger to anyteam. Want to see him go to Houston because they lack a legit leader Phone Post 3.0
5/25/14 2:48 AM
SD CARTEL OWNS ALL
107 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cotton - There is zero chance the Sixers stay still at 10. They may move at 3, but at 10 there is no chance they stay there. Expect at least 4 trades from the Sixers.
You guys have like 30 percent of the 2nd round picks lol Phone Post 3.0
5/25/14 6:43 AM
Larry Appleton
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Vonleh is going to be a beast, don't be shocked if he goes top 5 Phone Post 3.0
5/25/14 8:05 AM
jragg32
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I hope my boys draft Exum at 4! Him and Oladipo would be the most fun back court to watch. No thank you to Randle, I'd rather sign a starting PF with our cap space Phone Post 3.0
5/25/14 8:48 AM
HernanCortes
239 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sub.

I'm digging this Exum guy. I think cavs should draft Wiggins, but they will probably get the center from Kentucky.

The top five picks will be good imo. Deep draft class if you keep up with college or overseas basketball. But out of all the players Exum and Parker are my favorite.

Knowing the spurs GM they will find someone who no one thought of and turn him into a star. Phone Post 3.0
5/25/14 9:07 AM
Rouseys mole
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Go cavs Phone Post 3.0
5/25/14 9:57 AM
jragg32
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HernanCortes - Sub.

I'm digging this Exum guy. I think cavs should draft Wiggins, but they will probably get the center from Kentucky.

The top five picks will be good imo. Deep draft class if you keep up with college or overseas basketball. But out of all the players Exum and Parker are my favorite.

Knowing the spurs GM they will find someone who no one thought of and turn him into a star. Phone Post 3.0
I'm guessing you mean the power forward from Kentucky, there's no chance of that happening.

Unless you mean the center from Kansas, it's a two man race between he and Wiggins IMO. even though I think Jabari will be a better pro Phone Post 3.0
5/25/14 10:47 AM
RockTheVote
579 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

bucks will take embiid or wiggins. highest ceiling they can get. giannis, sanders and either of them is a defensive nightmare. id love to swap henson/mayo/ersan for another top 10 pick, since we should be willing to take back a bad contract with it. if LA wants to avoid paying nash's final year, if sacto wants to dump thomspon or landry, whatever. wiggins and giannis would be two fun kids playing hoops together. bring in a marcus smart to light a fire under everyones ass and id be excited as hell to watch this team grow!

5/25/14 1:06 PM
HenryO

Mihow - you think the Heat take a point guard and what happens with Cole / ChalmerS?

Chalmers is a UFA and good chance he leaves

You can get a nice PG in the 20s, Ennis/Napier/Christon
5/25/14 1:09 PM
HenryO

RockTheVote - 

bucks will take embiid or wiggins. highest ceiling they can get. giannis, sanders and either of them is a defensive nightmare. id love to swap henson/mayo/ersan for another top 10 pick, since we should be willing to take back a bad contract with it. if LA wants to avoid paying nash's final year, if sacto wants to dump thomspon or landry, whatever. wiggins and giannis would be two fun kids playing hoops together. bring in a marcus smart to light a fire under everyones ass and id be excited as hell to watch this team grow!

Embiid/Sanders is also an offensive nightmare for the Bucks in the 2014 NBA.

Henson definitely has nice value though. But Sanders is probably impossible to trade right now
5/25/14 1:12 PM
RockTheVote
579 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 05/25/14 1:13 PM
HenryO - 
RockTheVote - 

Embiid/Sanders is also an offensive nightmare for the Bucks in the 2014 NBA.

Henson definitely has nice value though. But Sanders is probably impossible to trade right now

agreed. unless sanders can develop a 14 footer. duncan and splitter play together and theyre both centers. traditional position designations are obsolete, imo. they could both play 4/5 and 5/4 together. as for trading sanders, i wouldnt want to. his value will never ever be lower than it is right now, se wed really only do it to flush him. his potential is awesome. surround these guys with good people and watch them grow. can we do that? no idea. i just know this is the first time ive been excited about the bucks in over 10 years. 7th and 8th seed doesnt cut it.

5/25/14 1:12 PM
HenryO

Cotton - There is zero chance the Sixers stay still at 10. They may move at 3, but at 10 there is no chance they stay there. Expect at least 4 trades from the Sixers.

Possibly. But with the amount and rounder they got they might be best to stay in their top 2 picks

Could get Parker and Harris/Young/Stauskas

Then move up into late 1st probably
5/25/14 1:18 PM
HenryO

Milwaukee needs to clear out Pachulia, Ilyasova, Udoh.

No matter what happens in draft Milwaukee will have one of most promising combos of front court players
5/25/14 1:54 PM
RockTheVote

HenryO - Milwaukee needs to clear out Pachulia, Ilyasova, Udoh.

No matter what happens in draft Milwaukee will have one of most promising combos of front court players

i dont mind paying zaza for 2 more years, although i think his signing was a bad idea when it happened. hes a good role model for the young kids. illya, i think, has value to the right franchise. henson has value. our $ for the next couple of years should be devoted to developing our talent. good locker room guys. not a mayo fan.

5/25/14 2:42 PM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
589 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Payne is the best 4 in the draft Phone Post 3.0
5/25/14 2:51 PM
Mihow
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HenryO -

Thanks!

I don't follow most contracts and trade possibilities and college guys Phone Post 3.0
5/25/14 2:51 PM
Cotton

ttt
5/25/14 5:30 PM
HernanCortes
239 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

jragg32 -
HernanCortes - Sub.

I'm guessing you mean the power forward from Kentucky, there's no chance of that happening.

Unless you mean the center from Kansas, it's a two man race between he and Wiggins IMO. even though I think Jabari will be a better pro Phone Post 3.0
I always get Kentucky and Kansas confused with their draft cuz there are so many picks these past years lol Phone Post 3.0
5/25/14 5:31 PM
HenryO

Mihow - 
HenryO -

Thanks!

I don't follow most contracts and trade possibilities and college guys Phone Post 3.0

No problem. Only guys under contract for Heat next year are Birdman and Norris cole.

This draft is legit deep imo

The draft express 20-30 picks have guys like
Payne, Napier, McGary, Jerami Grant, Kyle Andersen, Glenn Robinson

Id be pretty excited if i was fan of team with multiple picks
5/25/14 11:12 PM
Cotton

OnlyTheStrongSurvive - Payne is the best 4 in the draft Phone Post 3.0

Isiah Thomas, is that you?
5/26/14 12:02 AM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
589 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cotton -
OnlyTheStrongSurvive - Payne is the best 4 in the draft Phone Post 3.0

Isiah Thomas, is that you?
What does Payne have to do with Zeke? Phone Post 3.0
5/26/14 9:43 AM
Larry Appleton
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wiggins is going #1, too much upside to pass up Phone Post 3.0
5/26/14 9:49 AM
HernanCortes

I think Parker is definitely the top player in the draft, but I'm basing this off his performance while at Duke. Cavs most likely as I said will take the center from Kansas, but I agree they should take Wiggins.

Hopefully the spurs draft a good 4. Probably an overseas guy. Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.