UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> 2014 NBA Mock Draft

6/12/14 1:02 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
HernanCortes
215 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

And the Spurs will find a way to draft another foreigner and turn him into a pivotal if not star role player lol.

My favorite guy in this year's draft is definitely Exum and Staskus from Michigan. Wiggins and Gordon are great too. Phone Post 3.0
6/12/14 1:39 PM
Kierkegaard
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 06/12/14 1:42 PM
<blockquote>HenryO - <span id='userPost49773539' class='User-329650'>Adam Zagoria: Some NBA Draft intel I've heard...Utah loves Dante Exum at 5, Sacramento likes Nik Stauskas at 8 & Charlotte likes McBuckets at 9 Twitter @AdamZagoria - <br /><br />Could see Julius Randle slide? And announced today hes having surgery<br /><br />If Celtics go Gordon, would leave Lakers choice between Randle and Vonleh. I think Randle is a steal at 7, next to the right center can be a beast. But how many orgs want to even want to go traditional 4/5<br /><br />I dont think Id be happy if I was a Charlotte fan and they take McDermott after how Morrison turned out</span></blockquote><br />McDermott is not Morrison -- he's much, much, much more athletic, more versatile, and has a much wider skill set. Charlotte needs somebody who can shoot -- and there is nobody in this draft better than McBuckets in that department.

Video: http://www.draftexpress.com/article/Doug-McDermott-2014-NBA-Pre-Draft-Workout-and-Interview-Video-4550/
6/12/14 2:26 PM
RockTheVote
542 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HernanCortes - And the Spurs will find a way to draft another foreigner and turn him into a pivotal if not star role player lol.

My favorite guy in this year's draft is definitely Exum and Staskus from Michigan. Wiggins and Gordon are great too. Phone Post 3.0
Spurs are gonna draft Kyle Anderson. Diaw 2.Slo Phone Post 3.0
6/12/14 2:28 PM
RockTheVote
542 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HenryO -
RockTheVote - 
Cotton -
RockTheVote - 
Cotton - Yeah it is out there from Wiggins camp he wants to go to Philadelphia. Phone Post 3.0

a chad ford chat session said that... im gonna go with false. how many people are in wiggins "camp?" him. his agent. maybe his parents. but then you have his strength coach. his shooting coach. his dietitian. youve got the agents secretary. the uncle. the friend from middle school. these are not reliable sources. one of them is a philly fan and said, "wouldnt it be cool?" and wiggins said, "yeah, that'd be awesome." and suddenly its reported by chad ford. grain of salt. i wont be surprised at anything that happens in the top 3. but cle, mil, and phi are taking embiid, wiggins and parker in some order unless embiids medicals come back bad.

In terms of basketball opinions on rumors.....

Chad Ford > You
Chad fords agenda is driving page clicks. My agenda is hoping my team wins. I would argue that you're wrong Phone Post 3.0

Is it that shocking to you that a top prospect would prefer PHilly over Milwaukee or Cleveland?

It looks like a much better fit on the floor for Wiggins as well
Not at all im just advocating taking ford reports with a grain of salt. And a previous posted took that "Wiggins camp prefers" quote and turned it into "Wiggins prefers anywhere but Cleveland and milwaukee" Phone Post 3.0
6/12/14 3:48 PM
HernanCortes
215 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RockTheVote -
HernanCortes - And the Spurs will find a way to draft another foreigner and turn him into a pivotal if not star role player lol.

He'll be gone by then. Spurs have been targeting this guy for a while:

San Antonio Spurs: Kristaps Porzingis, Latvia

San Antonio adds to its foreign legion and begins the search for a long-term replacement for Tim Duncan by selecting power forward Kristaps Porzingis. The lanky youngster plays for Cajasol Sevilla in Spain, a country home to one of the best leagues in Europe. Porzingis can run the floor and is a well-developed shot-blocker. There is plenty of talent here for head coach Gregg Popovich to mold into a competent NBA player. Phone Post 3.0
6/12/14 5:09 PM
Cotton
853 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ttt Phone Post 3.0
6/12/14 5:09 PM
HenryO
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Most projections have the Latvian and CLint Capela taken before the Spurs.

A lot of these teams with multiple picks will probably target these guys from 15-25.

Same as Nurkic and Saric.

Though I dont know whethersome of these guys want to stay in Europe or come over
6/12/14 5:36 PM
jragg32
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Utah can like Exum all they want but he's not going past Orlando at 4.

The Kings said 20 minutes after the lottery that they wanted to trade the pick. Now they want Stauskas? Even though they have McLemore?

I think Charlotte definitely takes Stauskas. They need a 2 guard who can shoot Phone Post 3.0
6/12/14 6:10 PM
HenryO

Exum/Oladipo could be pretty awesome, or a disaster.

6/12/14 6:11 PM
HenryO

Though there could be a possibility of Philly taking Exum if PArker and Wiggins are gone
6/12/14 8:07 PM
Cotton
853 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ttt Phone Post 3.0
6/12/14 10:19 PM
Cotton

Ttt Phone Post 3.0
6/12/14 10:49 PM
Pernod
86 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Syracuse players appear to be dropping with each new mock draft. I hope Ennis and Grant end up having a role where they get drafted. Phone Post 3.0
6/13/14 2:11 AM
Cotton

If Embiid falls to 3 I can see the Sixers taking him and moving Noel. Noel would likely be the 5th pick or so in this draft and was projected #1 last year. He is healthy and could have played the second half of the season. If they could move him and land Randle that would be a beastmode front court.
6/13/14 4:39 AM
HernanCortes

HenryO - Though there could be a possibility of Philly taking Exum if PArker and Wiggins are gone
If they did that they would have to completely restructure the team, which doesn't really matter since they are rebuilding. I can dig MCW at the 2 spot and Exum at 1. Or trading MCW for new guys. Either way you are in a rebuilding phase once again should he be drafted to them so I don't think they will take Exum unless he's that impressive. Phone Post 3.0
6/13/14 6:58 AM
Enamoratu
294 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 06/13/14 7:04 AM
HernanCortes - 
RockTheVote -

San Antonio adds to its foreign legion and begins the search for a long-term replacement for Tim Duncan by selecting power forward Kristaps Porzingis. The lanky youngster plays for Cajasol Sevilla in Spain, a country home to one of the best leagues in Europe. Porzingis can run the floor and is a well-developed shot-blocker. There is plenty of talent here for head coach Gregg Popovich to mold into a competent NBA player. Phone Post 3.0

The Spurs already have TD's potential replacement tucked away in France (although it can't hurt to have multiple options in that regard).

Livio Jean-Charles dished out the rape-rape at the Nike Hoop Summit last year and looked a class above the rest of the fuckers on the court (Embiid, Wiggins, Parker, Exum etc).

6/13/14 7:00 AM
Enamoratu
294 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jean-Charles

6/13/14 9:41 AM
RockTheVote

Enamoratu -
HernanCortes - 
RockTheVote -

The Spurs already have TD's potential replacement tucked away in France (although it can't hurt to have multiple options in that regard).

Livio Jean-Charles dished out the rape-rape at the Nike Hoop Summit last year and looked a class above the rest of the fuckers on the court (Embiid, Wiggins, Parker, Exum etc).

Tell me more about this guy Phone Post 3.0
6/13/14 9:46 AM
Enamoratu

RockTheVote - Tell me more about this guy Phone Post 3.0

20 year old French forward.

6'9'' (7'2'' wingspan), 220lbs.

Excellent offensive rebounder.

Good passer for an interior player.

Good shooter out to about 18 feet.

Challenges shots well.

6/13/14 1:31 PM
Cotton

ttt
6/13/14 1:35 PM
BradGluckman
681 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cotton - ttt

Prepare for Embiid and a three year recovery from back surgery

6/13/14 2:17 PM
HernanCortes

Enamoratu -

Challenges shots well.

Was he in the D league right now or still in a contract overseas? Phone Post 3.0
6/13/14 11:00 PM
Enamoratu

HernanCortes - 
Enamoratu -

Challenges shots well.

Was he in the D league right now or still in a contract overseas? Phone Post 3.0

He's still in France and is contracted to his team until the end of the 2015-16 season.

I'm not to sure what his contract buyout figure is though.

6/14/14 12:03 AM
Cotton

ttt
6/14/14 8:48 AM
ILoveWatchingJonesBoneShogun

Enamoratu - 
ILoveWatchingJonesBoneShogun - .... Lebron has never played with a dominant big man or an elite point guard. ....

Desagana Diop and Booby Gibson disagree

lmao!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.