UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Help! Fight in 4 weeks and no sponsors!!!

5/22/14 5:02 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Mark Krumrine
166 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hey UG! Bout ready to climb back in the cage and get my winning ways started! Sadly I'm not making a whole lot per fight yet and anyone who trains knows it can be expensive... After paying Medicals blood and liscences for my fight I stand to make about 200 to show haha. So since the UG has helped before I'm looking for any sponsors I can get for my fight! As a bonus I will be supporting 3 good causes near and dear to the UG by donating a percentage of any sponsorships to Joeys fight, justin wrens charity and fight to live! Even if u don't get a single sponsor I am going to try and donate to those causes and you should too. Either way let me know what got would be interested in and also will have blogs with myself and jay haas as we get ready to do work! Follow me on twitter @markkrumrine and as always thanks for all the support the UG has given over the years! You guys rock! Phone Post 3.0
5/22/14 5:16 PM
Bisping=StillGatekeeper4Life
180 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT Phone Post 3.0
5/22/14 5:19 PM
Mark Krumrine
166 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bisping=StillGatekeeper4Life - TTT Phone Post 3.0
Thanks man I hate asking for help at all but you guys are genius's and have a lot if connections lol plus I wanna help these causes out as well Phone Post 3.0
5/22/14 5:21 PM
FETT_TFK_El Pescadero
2673 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TheFoodKey.com, Owner
Great causes!! I'm gunna bump my charity bets thread and get sum action going for them ... Again.

Team Joey
Team #WaterWars
Team KRS

VU Phone Post 3.0
5/22/14 5:23 PM
Mark Krumrine

FETT_TFK_El Pescadero - Great causes!! I'm gunna bump my charity bets thread and get sum action going for them ... Again.

Team Joey
Team #WaterWars
Team KRS

VU Phone Post 3.0
Also for all the support in the past the food key has a spot for life, ur always supporting jay and myself Phone Post 3.0
5/22/14 5:23 PM
caseharts
388 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Combat Skin
Ttt Phone Post 3.0
5/22/14 5:33 PM
FETT_TFK_El Pescadero
2673 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TheFoodKey.com, Owner
Mark Krumrine -
FETT_TFK_El Pescadero - Great causes!! I'm gunna bump my charity bets thread and get sum action going for them ... Again.

Team Joey
Team #WaterWars
Team KRS

VU Phone Post 3.0
Also for all the support in the past the food key has a spot for life, ur always supporting jay and myself Phone Post 3.0
Thanks my man... That means a lot... You guys both are good dudes and I respect what you do, are doing and have done to get where you are!!

I wanna get you n Jay to post a recipe n some pics on my site either fight camp meal or post fight pig out and I'll link back to your social media, website...or Any other way I can support n get the word out to help get some more eye balls your way.

Your a good dude for helping out the charity's.

I hope you get in and get out clean with a W. Phone Post 3.0
5/22/14 5:39 PM
Mark Krumrine

FETT_TFK_El Pescadero -
Mark Krumrine -

Team Joey
Team #WaterWars
Team KRS

VU Phone Post 3.0
Thanks my man... That means a lot... You guys both are good dudes and I respect what you do, are doing and have done to get where you are!!

I wanna get you n Jay to post a recipe n some pics on my site either fight camp meal or post fight pig out and I'll link back to your social media, website...or Any other way I can support n get the word out to help get some more eye balls your way.

Yea I'll get with jay we have done pretty serious post fight meals lol Phone Post 3.0
5/22/14 5:59 PM
180 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mark Krumrine -
Bisping=StillGatekeeper4Life - TTT Phone Post 3.0
Thanks man I hate asking for help at all but you guys are genius's and have a lot if connections lol plus I wanna help these causes out as well Phone Post 3.0
I wish I could do more than just a bump. Hopefully someone pulls through for you.

VTFU! Phone Post 3.0
5/22/14 6:48 PM
FETT_TFK_El Pescadero

TheFoodKey.com, Owner
Mark Krumrine -
FETT_TFK_El Pescadero -
Mark Krumrine -

Team Joey
Team #WaterWars
Team KRS

VU Phone Post 3.0

Yea I'll get with jay we have done pretty serious post fight meals lol Phone Post 3.0
Right on... It's actually one of my main goals for the site is to get fighters, coaches, trainers to post there favorite victory meals, fight camp meals, cheat day ... I bet there are some serious victory feedings... Got a few people on board so far only been up n running for about a month, ironing out the kinks and then gunna do a big push to get more people involved. Anyways thanks for the support... TFK rooting hard for you!! Phone Post 3.0
5/22/14 7:02 PM
UGCTT_5 for fighting
242 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ttt Phone Post
5/22/14 7:57 PM
Cory Davis
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm working on a website right now to help fighters like you get paid. Unfortunately it won't be done by the time you fight. But good luck, kick ass, and I will contact you when I'm done with the site to see if you want to jump aboard. Phone Post 3.0
5/22/14 8:15 PM
Sinful1
313 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pm sent
Ttt
5/22/14 8:24 PM
Rory MacRonald
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT Phone Post 3.0
5/22/14 8:32 PM
MMASMG
55 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good to hear and sign this guy up his fights are always a fan favorite.

5/22/14 8:42 PM
Mark Krumrine

MMASMG -

Good to hear and sign this guy up his fights are always a fan favorite.

SMG! how you been bro living the life in Texas? Phone Post 3.0
5/22/14 9:17 PM
Mark Krumrine

Sinful1 - Pm sent
Ttt
Can't get to a home computer but if I get any I'll take you up on that Phone Post 3.0
5/22/14 9:33 PM
LiveToFightInc
223 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Live To Fight Inc., President/CEO
TTT Phone Post 3.0
5/22/14 9:58 PM
Mark Krumrine

LiveToFightInc - TTT Phone Post 3.0
I'm trying!!! Lol I'll do my best! Phone Post 3.0
5/23/14 3:12 AM

TTT Phone Post 3.0
5/23/14 5:41 AM
Ninja Lee
147 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT

Good luck with the sponsorship bro!

5/23/14 8:13 AM
Mark Krumrine

Ninja Lee -

TTT

Good luck with the sponsorship bro!

Thanks! Phone Post 3.0
5/23/14 8:37 AM
TFK_BOZY
506 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt Phone Post 3.0
5/23/14 2:21 PM
FETT_TFK_El Pescadero

TheFoodKey.com, Owner
TTT Phone Post 3.0
5/23/14 3:34 PM
Edgar Garcia
158 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ttt hopefully you get some help Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.