UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Help! Fight in 4 weeks and no sponsors!!!

5/23/14 4:39 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Mark Krumrine
166 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edgar Garcia - Ttt hopefully you get some help Phone Post 3.0
Thanks man none yet, but I'm a believer in if it's meant to be it's meant to be Phone Post 3.0
5/23/14 7:02 PM
Edgar Garcia
162 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mark Krumrine -
Thanks man none yet, but I'm a believer in if it's meant to be it's meant to be Phone Post 3.0
Where are you fighting? Phone Post 3.0
5/23/14 7:57 PM
Mark Krumrine
166 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edgar Garcia -
Mark Krumrine -
Poconos in pa, main event Phone Post 3.0
5/23/14 9:14 PM
Edgar Garcia
162 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mark Krumrine -
Edgar Garcia -
Mark Krumrine -
Poconos in pa, main event Phone Post 3.0
Good luck man! I will keep my eyes open for anyone looking to sponsor and let you know Phone Post 3.0
5/24/14 12:39 AM
stopclock
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Remember when this place had sponsor foaming at the lips to jump on fighters? To the top! Lets get this guy acouple backers! Phone Post 3.0
5/24/14 8:35 AM
FETT_TFK_El Pescadero
2684 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TheFoodKey.com, Owner
TTT Phone Post 3.0
5/24/14 8:56 AM
Mark Krumrine

stopclock - Remember when this place had sponsor foaming at the lips to jump on fighters? To the top! Lets get this guy acouple backers! Phone Post 3.0
Haha that's when there wernt as many fighters as there is now! Times are tough I don't fault any sponsors for being frugal nj times like this.... In the end if none can come through, in still gonna walk out there and throw down... I did it for 2 years as a ammy for free, and watch any of my fights I sorta have the gift if being that dude who takes a beating tk give a beating hence the nickname "the American zombie" Phone Post 3.0
5/25/14 10:15 AM
FETT_TFK_El Pescadero
2684 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TheFoodKey.com, Owner
TTT Phone Post 3.0
5/25/14 11:48 AM
UGCTT_5 for fighting
243 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ttt Phone Post
5/26/14 9:20 AM
Mark Krumrine

Well my card got cancelled but my opponent and I came to the agreement were scrapping no matter what and found another promoter to have us on the card. Fights 2 weeks sooner June 7 in va for glory fights!!! Phone Post 3.0
5/26/14 10:44 AM
Capnsavem
717 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mark Krumrine - Well my card got cancelled but my opponent and I came to the agreement were scrapping no matter what and found another promoter to have us on the card. Fights 2 weeks sooner June 7 in va for glory fights!!! Phone Post 3.0
Nice! Go gettim tiger! Phone Post 3.0
5/28/14 2:18 PM
FETT_TFK_El Pescadero

TheFoodKey.com, Owner
Mark Krumrine - Well my card got cancelled but my opponent and I came to the agreement were scrapping no matter what and found another promoter to have us on the card. Fights 2 weeks sooner June 7 in va for glory fights!!! Phone Post 3.0
Bummer... But awesome that you guys found a way to make it happen!!

War TAZ Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.