UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Legit Man Sh*t is baaaaack

5/24/14 7:51 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Steven McTowelie
378 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Never fuck with a man's chew. Phone Post 3.0
5/24/14 7:53 PM
MasterofMartialArts
119 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Always good to see a great fighter on here Matt. Can't wait to see your next fight. Phone Post 3.0
5/24/14 7:54 PM
Elias Cepeda
143 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT Phone Post 3.0
5/24/14 8:38 PM
Loper MMA
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Itsalwaysunnyintacoma - why is there not a link anywhere in this thread
www.legitmanshit.com

Come at us, bro! Phone Post 3.0
5/24/14 8:47 PM
I LOVE DIAZ (no homo)

BJTT_Warriormmd - 
ShanTheMan - Hey Matt, fuck up Nick Diaz por favor. This place will erupt. Phone Post 3.0
^ Phone Post 3.0

I'd love to see him try.
5/25/14 12:01 AM
talkischeap
42 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ttt for legit man shit and the immortalist mother fuckin killer in all of mma Phone Post 3.0
5/25/14 6:08 AM
fightfan1976
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

tt fucking t

WAT MAT BROWN

5/25/14 6:22 AM
ku3mm3t
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Matt Motherfucking Brown

Even Diaz won't take that fight.

Love you, you sonofabitch Phone Post 3.0
5/25/14 6:23 AM
jefft73
136 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Also when you get back hopefully you can call in on the Joey Diaz podcast. "Oh shit, are you kidding me or what? What's up Matt Brown? Tell me something good cocksucka". Phone Post 3.0
5/25/14 6:45 AM
chaplinshouse
715 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks for winning me 300 dollars.  What can brown do for you indeed!  

5/25/14 7:16 AM
AristidesBrito
70 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

. Phone Post 3.0
5/25/14 7:18 AM
soldave
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 05/25/14 7:19 AM
where can i find the podcast?

edit got it

https://soundcloud.com/legit-manshit/legit-man-shit-3
5/25/14 12:22 PM
UVolt
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Is this not on iTunes? Phone Post 3.0
5/27/14 3:55 PM
TexasBadAss
88 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It's about to get more interesting Phone Post 3.0
5/27/14 4:05 PM
Gspthegoat

Wish it would go away. You haven't faced a top ten yet your facing the number one contender. I feel bad your being thrown to the wolves. He's much faster and just on another level. I hope for you it ends safely Phone Post 3.0
5/27/14 4:13 PM
Right Hand JO Power
874 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^you should wish in one hand and shit in the other, see which one fills up first. Phone Post 3.0
5/27/14 4:22 PM
GeorgJonesSilva

Congrats on the number one contender fight with Robbie good luck may the best man win Phone Post 3.0
5/27/14 4:44 PM
fightfan1976
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gspthegoat - Wish it would go away. You haven't faced a top ten yet your facing the number one contender. I feel bad your being thrown to the wolves. He's much faster and just on another level. I hope for you it ends safely Phone Post 3.0

another mealey mouthed gsp fan...... "i hope for you it ends safely" wimper whine wimper....... i wish you all would dig a hole to china and jump in.

no matter who wins, gimp, it will end violently and savagely.... i hope for you that your suckiness ends well...

5/27/14 4:46 PM
Gspthegoat

fightfan1976 -
Gspthegoat - Wish it would go away. You haven't faced a top ten yet your facing the number one contender. I feel bad your being thrown to the wolves. He's much faster and just on another level. I hope for you it ends safely Phone Post 3.0

another mealey mouthed gsp fan...... "i hope for you it ends safely" wimper whine wimper....... i wish you all would dig a hole to china and jump in.

no matter who wins, gimp, it will end violently and savagely.... i hope for you that your suckiness ends well...

Everything you say just doesn't make sense. I'm not going to argue with a child
Or a dart. Phone Post 3.0
5/27/14 5:19 PM
DoomFarmer

Gspthegoat -
fightfan1976 -

Take your tiny little balls and fuck off into another crevice of this sad forum.

If you aren't a fan of Matt Brown you really shouldn't be following the sport, Phone Post 3.0
5/27/14 7:40 PM
Gspthegoat

DoomFarmer -
Gspthegoat -
fightfan1976 -

Take your tiny little balls and fuck off into another crevice of this sad forum.

If you aren't a fan of Matt Brown you really shouldn't be following the sport, Phone Post 3.0
He knows deep down, he can't handle the elite. He is good for 15 and under. I like him but it's the truth. Sorry it hurts Phone Post 3.0
5/27/14 8:26 PM
Heikki Mustola
48 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Should be a hell of a fight.

5/27/14 9:39 PM
jasonhightower
149 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gspthegoat -
DoomFarmer -
Gspthegoat -
fightfan1976 -

He knows deep down, he can't handle the elite. He is good for 15 and under. I like him but it's the truth. Sorry it hurts Phone Post 3.0
How do you know what Matt Brown thinks "deep down"?

If you liked him at all you wouldn't be trolling with your hypothetical bullshit. Phone Post 3.0
5/28/14 6:20 AM
fightfan1976

he's obviously a faggy mealey mouthed douche that has never been in a fight in his life..... i don't care what he says. fuck him and the horse that rode his mom in.

5/28/14 10:54 AM
FEDORallDAY
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Subed Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.