UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Chris(deserves more hype)Holdsworth fights tom

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

5/23/14 4:58 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
SensoriaUtopia
92 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This guy might be the quietest ultimate fighter winner ever in terms of hype and people even being aware of him. Kind of a shame, I do get that the season he was on was severely lacking in talent, but he clearly is not.

He frankly matches up well with every ufc bw outside the top 5, he is very confident in the quiet Gary Cooper kind of way and his skills are pretty fucking great. Chico Camus is no easy out but I think Holdsworth wins a clear ud or maybe subs him late.

Top level grappler, developing underated striking game, reminds me of Werdum, you stand with him he is no easy out, he has top position on you, you got problems, and if you take him down, he can triangle you or sweep you from that position. Very strong mentally, I loved his focus during his season on the show, people seem to be sleeping on his kid, he ain't getting the interviews, he ain't getting talked about on here, he ain't tooting his own horn, so I guess I will for him ;)
5/23/14 5:33 PM
VitorpeepeetasteStrongTRT
119 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chris is legit. Solid striking and a high level grappler. Phone Post 3.0
5/23/14 5:45 PM
ShoreBreaker420
1028 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He got that swag too Phone Post 3.0
5/23/14 6:11 PM
SensoriaUtopia
92 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

VitorpeepeetasteStrongTRT - Chris is legit. Solid striking and a high level grappler. Phone Post 3.0

You Bet
5/23/14 6:21 PM
doerksenfan
222 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He's very legit, but Chico is no cakewalk. Chico's pretty strong for his size, he's got an ugly grinding style, and a good gas tank. Phone Post 3.0
5/23/14 6:38 PM
SensoriaUtopia

doerksenfan - He's very legit, but Chico is no cakewalk. Chico's pretty strong for his size, he's got an ugly grinding style, and a good gas tank. Phone Post 3.0

1oo% accurate ace, would VTFU if I could
5/24/14 7:18 PM
SensoriaUtopia

What is a chico worth to hold?
5/24/14 8:31 PM
SensoriaUtopia

We will see,

It's on fox sports 1
5/24/14 9:15 PM
SensoriaUtopia

He fucking put it on right Phone Post
5/24/14 9:27 PM
Wasa-B
380 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sick jits
5/25/14 1:02 PM
SensoriaUtopia

Lot of potential Phone Post
5/25/14 1:52 PM
Domingo
100 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I thought this was going to be about Thor. I've been on the OG too much. Phone Post 3.0
5/25/14 11:41 PM
SensoriaUtopia

Yup Phone Post

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.