UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> UFC Ref, Mark Matheny opens MMA themed bar in Ohio

5/24/14 6:28 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
PrettyBoy
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm embarrassed just reading about it. Phone Post 3.0
5/24/14 8:42 PM
chaplinshouse
786 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

5/24/14 10:14 PM
McSurly
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_EnderTL - This really can't be said enough. It will be a breeding/recruiting ground for the biggest douches in the area. A giant douche magnet that will attract giant douches.

But, from a social/financial standpoint he might actually be doing the area a service. The douches will spend a lot of money there for sure, as well as stay away from the other popular spots.

I'd still rather such a place not exist.

You want a place like this to exist. Everyone needs a spot to hang out with likeminded people. I'd rather places like this are around so hey stay out of the bars that I frequent. I don't go to Wrigleyville in Chicago for this very reason. I don't like Cubs fans and they don't like me. If that neighborhood ceased to exist, I would have to look at their backwards caps, cargo pants, flip flops, and bloated stupid fucking red faces in my favorite areas. Fuck that. Keep your area, and I'll stay in mine.
5/24/14 10:16 PM
NAAFS
147 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Marks a good person who has contributed to this sport. I hope it works out for him Phone Post 3.0
5/24/14 10:27 PM
UGCTT_EnderTL
267 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

McSurly - 
UGCTT_EnderTL - This really can't be said enough. It will be a breeding/recruiting ground for the biggest douches in the area. A giant douche magnet that will attract giant douches.

But, from a social/financial standpoint he might actually be doing the area a service. The douches will spend a lot of money there for sure, as well as stay away from the other popular spots.

I'd still rather such a place not exist.

You want a place like this to exist. Everyone needs a spot to hang out with likeminded people. I'd rather places like this are around so hey stay out of the bars that I frequent. I don't go to Wrigleyville in Chicago for this very reason. I don't like Cubs fans and they don't like me. If that neighborhood ceased to exist, I would have to look at their backwards caps, cargo pants, flip flops, and bloated stupid fucking red faces in my favorite areas. Fuck that. Keep your area, and I'll stay in mine.

Fair enough.
5/25/14 7:34 AM
fightfan1976
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dr Schopenhauer - Only ohio is trashy enough to pull this off Phone Post 3.0

only bitches are pussy enough to say stuff like this.... i would rather be trashy, crazy and tough than be clean, sain, and a bitch ass bitch. just sayin..

GOOD JOB MARK FUCK THE HATIN ASS PEOPLE ON THIS THREAD NONE OF THEM WANT TO COME TO OHIO BARS FROM OTHER STATES AND BE BETA'S AMONG ALPHA'S.

5/25/14 7:38 AM
teamquestnorth
46 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^^^lol Phone Post 3.0
5/25/14 12:51 PM
BRZ
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Tiger Man - Will Tim Hague have to wait in line? Phone Post 3.0
No and you will buy him a beer too while he dances with your girl. Phone Post 3.0
5/25/14 11:16 PM
RAMP
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I am willing this to be a great success for him. But I own a nightclub and it is a monumental task to make sure fighting is NOT the theme of the venue.
5/25/14 11:17 PM
Kinkle
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

fightfan1976 - 

only bitches are pussy enough to say stuff like this.... i would rather be trashy, crazy and tough than be clean, sain, and a bitch ass bitch. just sayin..

GOOD JOB MARK FUCK THE HATIN ASS PEOPLE ON THIS THREAD NONE OF THEM WANT TO COME TO OHIO BARS FROM OTHER STATES AND BE BETA'S AMONG ALPHA'S.

They should hire you as their spokesperson.
5/25/14 11:21 PM
teamquestnorth
46 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kinkle -
fightfan1976 - 

They should hire you as their spokesperson.
Lol Phone Post 3.0
5/25/14 11:22 PM
VitorpeepeetasteStrongTRT
54 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This bar will be filled with an atrocious clientele. Phone Post 3.0
5/25/14 11:35 PM
xXJayRobXx
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Classy. Phone Post 3.0
5/26/14 4:00 AM
Hocky Balboa
10654 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

fightfan1976 - 

Nominee for Most Cringeworthy Post of The Year

5/26/14 4:09 AM
donkey guard
66 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Might as well have named the bar " douche nozzles " Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.