UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Tony Ferguson = dark horse of the division

5/24/14 9:09 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Jimmy Rustler
97 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wow he looked amazing tonight...

His only loss in ufc was against michael johnson and he broke his arm in the 1st round of that fight and still fought for 15 min. He can defintely beat johnson Phone Post 3.0
5/24/14 9:11 PM
ImTheSandMan
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Has he been injured or something, because he isnt fighting enough.  Very exciting fighter, was always working.

Logic MMA
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What do you mean "dark"?
JOESONDO
51 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It's not like he's fought a murders row Phone Post 3.0
Ice Cold Igors Right Hand

You're kidding right?

I wish Jimmy's ghost would haunt and possess your ass because your logic is worse than his.

RIP Jimmy. Phone Post 3.0
VitorpeepeetasteStrongTRT

He was very impressive and he seems like he is a likable kid. Phone Post 3.0
5/24/14 9:12 PM
Jimmy Rustler
97 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

VitorpeepeetasteStrongTRT - He was very impressive and he seems like he is a likable kid. Phone Post 3.0
U didnt watch TUF did u? People consider tony the biggest scumbag on tuf history but hes such a good fighter Phone Post 3.0
5/24/14 9:13 PM
Jimmy Rustler

ImTheSandMan -

Has he been injured or something, because he isnt fighting enough.  Very exciting fighter, was always working.

Broke his arm against michael johnson Phone Post 3.0
5/24/14 9:13 PM
Pettis Bros POORtrait Tattoos
223 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RIP Jimmy rustler

mods plz take action against this impersonator. it's disrespectful to the real rustler. may he rest in peace

5/24/14 9:14 PM
FTUGTT_Mix6APlix

Another fighter I will always tune in for, just to see him get starched. Maybe when he gets a top 15 it will happen. Phone Post 3.0
5/24/14 9:14 PM
Mark Hunts Pet Monkey
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jimmy Rustler -
VitorpeepeetasteStrongTRT - He was very impressive and he seems like he is a likable kid. Phone Post 3.0
U didnt watch TUF did u? People consider tony the biggest scumbag on tuf history but hes such a good fighter Phone Post 3.0
He was a chill dude on the show. He got shit faced once and made a total ass of himself. Could happen to lots of people. Phone Post 3.0
5/24/14 9:15 PM
jason73
110 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RIP JIMMY RUSTLER. MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON YOUR SOUL
5/24/14 9:16 PM

Jimmy Rustler -
I saw bits and pieces of that season but didn't really follow it. I didn't know he was disliked. Lol Phone Post 3.0
5/24/14 9:16 PM
Sloppy Single Leg
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He looked incredible tonight.
5/24/14 9:18 PM
Sloppy Single Leg
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

VitorpeepeetasteStrongTRT - 
Jimmy Rustler -
I saw bits and pieces of that season but didn't really follow it. I didn't know he was disliked. Lol Phone Post 3.0

"Where's your kid at?"

All jokes aside, I've heard him on Eddie Bravo's podcast twice now and he actually seems like a very chill dude. He came across as a douche on TUF but on the podcast he seemed like a very nice guy.
5/24/14 9:18 PM
TryhardNobody
372 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I cant believe that other guy made it to the UFC keeping his hands down at his waist. Like to see Ferguson against someone who keeps their hands up
5/24/14 9:19 PM
Jimmy Rustler

VitorpeepeetasteStrongTRT -
Jimmy Rustler -
He made fun of a guy who lost his son or something. Hes like WHERES YOUR KID AT BRO

And to every1 else shut up with the rip comments losers Phone Post 3.0
5/24/14 9:19 PM
Ice Cold Igors Right Hand

FTUGTT_Mix6APlix - Another fighter I will always tune in for, just to see him get starched. Maybe when he gets a top 15 it will happen. Phone Post 3.0
Lol so I'm not the only one! Phone Post 3.0
5/24/14 9:23 PM

Jimmy Rustler -
Jimmy Rustler -
He made fun of a guy who lost his son or something. Hes like WHERES YOUR KID AT BRO

Ouch..as a father, that's a fucking terrible and shitty thing to say to someone. Phone Post 3.0
5/25/14 1:11 PM
Jimmy Rustler

. Phone Post 3.0
5/25/14 1:23 PM
TFK_Boobiemiles1986
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

VitorpeepeetasteStrongTRT - 
Jimmy Rustler -
Jimmy Rustler -

Ouch..as a father, that's a fucking terrible and shitty thing to say to someone. Phone Post 3.0

That guy wasn't paying his child support or something like that and that why they took away his child.... Tony got wasted and started screaming out " wheres your kid at "  ad they got in a little scuffle .. 

5/25/14 1:47 PM
WeidmanBrokeTheLEGend
710 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.