UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Robbie Lawler is scary...

5/24/14 11:21 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Brigham
114 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This guy is simply on another level since coming back to the UFC. Hendricks/Lawler 2 would be excellent.
5/24/14 11:23 PM
GregBell
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Maybe if he gets another shot at Hendricks he'll throw like he threw tonight not like that first Hendricks fight
5/24/14 11:23 PM
Brigham
114 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Herman Munster - Rory/Lawler 2 also needs to happen.. Maybe for Rory's first title defense.

...You can't be fucking serious...
5/24/14 11:24 PM
Brigham

GregBell  - Maybe if he gets another shot at Hendricks he'll throw like he threw tonight not like that first Hendricks fight

I feel like he may have proven something to himself in the Hendricks fight and I think we just saw that vs. Ellenberger. I think we would see a very different Lawler fight Hendricks than the first time they fought but we would probably see a different Hendricks too.
5/24/14 11:24 PM
bigconk74fe
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Brigham - This guy is simply on another level since coming back to the UFC. Hendricks/Lawler 2 would be excellent.
Will be awesome. Phone Post 3.0
5/24/14 11:27 PM
yellow wrkahlc is dead
99 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I like how he was laughing at Jake in the middle of the fight whenever he got taken down or punched.

/animalstatus

5/24/14 11:27 PM
Ruby Rhod
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

On fire tonight.  Looked like a world beater.  What was ellenberger ranked, 5? That's impressive as hell

5/24/14 11:28 PM
GregBell
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Brigham - 
GregBell  - Maybe if he gets another shot at Hendricks he'll throw like he threw tonight not like that first Hendricks fight

I feel like he may have proven something to himself in the Hendricks fight and I think we just saw that vs. Ellenberger. I think we would see a very different Lawler fight Hendricks than the first time they fought but we would probably see a different Hendricks too.

Robbie's a beast he was pacing himself throwing well we'll say not 100%! Like tonight he's much more effective when he's going for the kill
5/24/14 11:30 PM
Ruby Rhod
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That's an old school Robbie lawler with the polish and technique of today's Robbie lawler

5/24/14 11:31 PM
SOO72

Booing DC, LOL
5/24/14 11:31 PM
Clarence Parents
282 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Herman Munster - Rory/Lawler 2 also needs to happen.. Maybe for Rory's first title defense.

No, Rory is not in the picture yet. Lawler/Brown .. winner gets champ.

5/24/14 11:33 PM
UGCTT_5 for fighting
228 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lawler/Brown would be an amazing matchup!
5/24/14 11:59 PM
Hardcharger

Clarence Parents - 

No, Rory is not in the picture yet. Lawler/Brown .. winner gets champ.

Retarded.

Rory has a #1 contender fight with the awesome Woodley.

Rory lost a close split decision to Lawler.

Hendricks, Lawler, Rory, Woodley, and Lombard could all be champ.

Matt Brown should fight his first top.10 opponent before even being close to consideration.
5/25/14 12:12 AM
jcblass

When the judges are not busy robbing him, he is usually kicking ass!
5/25/14 11:17 AM
jpm995
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The thing about Lawler is when he's hurt he attacks, Ellesburger would cover up when he got hit hard. Lawlers not afraid to lose and that makes him exciting.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.