5/25/14 12:48 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Rouseys mole
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol Phone Post 3.0
5/25/14 12:49 AM
Wasa-B
294 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He was probably tonight but to hold that title, you gotta hold down the same thing fight after fight.....we have to see him do that still....but he had all the elements of that tonight, sure.
lockon
61 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

?
ZombiedKoreanTurnipHead
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Amazing performance but let's just calm down now haha. Phone Post 3.0
Animal Mother

Rouseys mole - Lol Phone Post 3.0
Amazing point. I'm convinced. Phone Post 3.0
5/25/14 12:51 AM
2Fort
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He was fucking SHARP in there, man. His performance tonight is absolutely right up there with the absolute best ever in the UFC.
Animal Mother

That was 5 rounds of making arguably the p4p best look like a rookie. No can defense. Phone Post 3.0
ArtisticStrength
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This was tjs masterpiece. Hes gotta recreate that next time but wow what a display of striking Phone Post 3.0
I Wild Each It
152 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He's Dominic Cruz with power, and that's scary. The thing is, he's still so young to the game too. His striking is only going to get better and better, and no one at 135 is going to take him down. He could hold the belt for a long time.
5/25/14 12:52 AM
GIBB0
51 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"Not while Ronda Rousey is in the UFC"

- EA Sports Phone Post 3.0
5/25/14 12:53 AM
Wasa-B
294 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

EnderinAK - Dillashaw was awesome but I think a lot of times they really overhype some of the smaller guys skills. Nothing against the guy, he is a fucking stud but I really think whoever the champ is in the lighter division they talk about their world class skills at everything.

Not really: his angles, technique, timing, variety, unpredictability was all there. That shit does not need and was not overhyped. He just needs to sustain it though.
5/25/14 12:59 AM
darthballs

i thought i wAS dumb till i read this shit.
5/25/14 12:59 AM
FLIP IT

GIBB0 - "Not while Ronda Rousey is in the UFC"

- EA Sports Phone Post 3.0

5/25/14 1:00 AM
Mad Xyientist
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

YES. now is the time for ridiculous hyperbole based on whatever fight just happened
5/25/14 1:02 AM
Animal Mother

Mad Xyientist - YES. now is the time for ridiculous hyperbole based on whatever fight just happened
OK, provide a more masterful performance against an opponent as skilled as Rennan Barao. You can't....... Phone Post 3.0
5/25/14 1:03 AM
B_Goetz

What a fucking joke. A bunch of guys are better strikers. Edson Barboza is a better striker than Dillashaw. He's a decent fighter in a wasteland of a division.
5/25/14 1:04 AM
Animal Mother

darthballs - i thought i wAS dumb till i read this shit.
No you were right. Phone Post 3.0
5/25/14 1:06 AM
WRESTLENOW

hes gotten so ridiculously fast with his hands, cant believe this is the same guy who lost to john dodson.
TX_432
116 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I Wild Each It - He's Dominic Cruz with power, and that's scary. The thing is, he's still so young to the game too. His striking is only going to get better and better, and no one at 135 is going to take him down. He could hold the belt for a long time.
I came to say exactly this, almost word per word. VTFU!! Phone Post 3.0
Wasa-B

EnderinAK - 
Wasa-B -
EnderinAK - Dillashaw was awesome but I think a lot of times they really overhype some of the smaller guys skills. Nothing against the guy, he is a fucking stud but I really think whoever the champ is in the lighter division they talk about their world class skills at everything.

Not really: his angles, technique, timing, variety, unpredictability was all there. That shit does not need and was not overhyped. He just needs to sustain it though.
Did you read what I wrote? His performance was fantastic. I am just saying I think they overhype the skills of smaller fighters in general. His striking wasn't near on the level of a prime Anderson Silva. Great but not the pinpoint accuracy. A level stuff though. Phone Post 3.0

Yes, read it. The performance was still legit as everyone is saying. Diff style than Anderson. TJ is still improving as well. He was doing super technical and unorthodox things at the same time like Anderosn. I dont think it was overhyped at all.
5/25/14 1:08 AM
Mad Xyientist
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Animal Mother - 
Mad Xyientist - YES. now is the time for ridiculous hyperbole based on whatever fight just happened
OK, provide a more masterful performance against an opponent as skilled as Rennan Barao. You can't....... Phone Post 3.0

Jose Aldo vs chad Mendes. What do I win
Looney Ronulan Paultard

Bang! Phone Post 3.0
Rickson's Aura
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Props to Dillashaw for the upset and his overall performance....but Rogan's dickridin' ass and statements like the one made by the OP are ridiculous. Barao looked sloppy especially after round 1. Let's not like act like Dillashaw outstruck Anderson Silva in his prime.
Wasa-B

Like i said, he still has to sustain that level over and over again to hold that kind of title but he dominated one of the best strikers and best fighters in the game over 5 rounds then took him out and did it with all sorts of technique and mastery.

It was certainly one of the best striking performances esp considering who he did it against and sustained it throughout the whole 5 rounds.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.