UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> UFC Fan Expo, UFC 175 & TUF Finale. Who is going?

5/28/14 2:30 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
bagger
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yes! I shall be there, 3rd year in a row. Staying at Excalibur. Got tickets for the Expo and TUF Finale. Last piece of the puzzle is booking the flight but I should be in town by wednesday at the latest and leaving monday probably.
5/28/14 1:10 PM
rgONE
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I really hope Rogan has a show on Friday night Phone Post 3.0
5/28/14 3:18 PM
Matt Phillips
784 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT Phone Post 3.0
5/28/14 5:51 PM
Matt Phillips
784 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Well...looks like we get to see Vitor vs Chael now! Phone Post 3.0
5/28/14 6:19 PM
TexasBadAss
91 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kind of bummed. I've always wanted to see wand. This will probably be a better fight though. Phone Post 3.0
5/30/14 3:44 PM
Matt Phillips

TTT

5/30/14 8:05 PM
PeterGBO
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'll be there for the Expo, TUF 19, and I'm still trying to get good tickets to 175. I was prepared to spend $1500ish for seats in section 120,119 about 3 rows up. However, they wanted $4k for those tickets. I was shocked at the prices, but it is 4th of July weekend.

So looks like my Saturday will be spent blowing $1500 on booze and senoritas instead.

5/30/14 9:14 PM
gage949
134 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So ready for that week Phone Post 3.0
5/31/14 3:24 PM
Matt Phillips

TTT

6/1/14 10:21 AM
TexasBadAss
91 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Is the expo worth it? May go to one day but wasn't sure what exactly it is. Hate to be stuck in long lines while in Vegas. Phone Post 3.0
6/1/14 11:09 AM
PhoqueME
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Flying in on the morning of the 4th still looking for tickets to 175. Just got floor seats for finale today and thinking about expo while I'm there. The 1st is my 21st birthday, couldn't be more stoked. Phone Post 3.0
6/1/14 2:42 PM
Matt Phillips

TexasBadAss - Is the expo worth it? May go to one day but wasn't sure what exactly it is. Hate to be stuck in long lines while in Vegas. Phone Post 3.0

If anything go Saturday for the TUF Finale weigh ins and to check it out. I like it.

6/1/14 3:10 PM
BigRandyG
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Matt Phillips -

I am arriving LATE July 2nd and staying through Monday the 7th. 

Staying at the Luxor.

What's up Matt. I get In July 3rd and am also staying until Monday the 7th. I'm going to the expo and tuf finale. It would be cool to do another Dana meet and greet or tour the tuf gym. Phone Post 3.0
6/1/14 4:11 PM
bagger
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BigRandyG - 
Matt Phillips -

Staying at the Luxor.

What's up Matt. I get In July 3rd and am also staying until Monday the 7th. I'm going to the expo and tuf finale. It would be cool to do another Dana meet and greet or tour the tuf gym. Phone Post 3.0

Hey I like that TUF gym idea....
6/1/14 4:27 PM
Matt Phillips

bagger - 
BigRandyG - 
Matt Phillips -

Staying at the Luxor.

TUF Gym would be fun, however TUF will be filming so I dont think that would even be an option. Unless Dana would let us watch a fight...Im sure we'd all remain quiet about the result....right? :)

6/1/14 6:49 PM
TexasBadAss

PhoqueME - Flying in on the morning of the 4th still looking for tickets to 175. Just got floor seats for finale today and thinking about expo while I'm there. The 1st is my 21st birthday, couldn't be more stoked. Phone Post 3.0

Damn. What a way to spend your 21st. We'll have to get you a shot if we find you.
6/1/14 7:51 PM
MrQ
55 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Matt Phillips -
bagger - 
BigRandyG - 
Matt Phillips -

Staying at the Luxor.

TUF Gym would be fun, however TUF will be filming so I dont think that would even be an option. Unless Dana would let us watch a fight...Im sure we'd all remain quiet about the result....right? :)

I would sign...in blood
Lol jk ...or am I? Phone Post 3.0
6/1/14 9:19 PM
Matt Phillips

MrQ -
Matt Phillips -
bagger - 
BigRandyG - 
Matt Phillips -

Staying at the Luxor.

I would sign...in blood
Lol jk ...or am I? Phone Post 3.0
Lmao! Phone Post 3.0
6/1/14 9:41 PM
MrQ
55 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anyone doing the Ultimate VIP at the EXPO? Phone Post 3.0
6/1/14 11:41 PM
BigRandyG

I can't wait! Can't wait to meet up with all you UG weirdos. Hahahaha Phone Post 3.0
6/1/14 11:51 PM
so cal trucker
216 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Matt Phillips -

Adam Hunter (@mmaroasted) is going to be in town that week with some shows. I would love to get a group of UG'ers to go see his show. That would be absolutely epic.

In Phone Post 3.0
6/2/14 12:33 AM
pennviachoke
1101 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Its gonna be down to the wire before I know if I can make it..sucks because I have some cool shit lined up.

*keeps fingers crossed* Phone Post 3.0
6/2/14 12:54 AM
Matt Phillips

pennviachoke - Its gonna be down to the wire before I know if I can make it..sucks because I have some cool shit lined up.

Lmao get your shit together PVC. This is BJ Penn we're talking about here. Phone Post 3.0
6/2/14 1:47 AM
pennviachoke
1101 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Matt Phillips -
pennviachoke - Its gonna be down to the wire before I know if I can make it..sucks because I have some cool shit lined up.

Lmao get your shit together PVC. This is BJ Penn we're talking about here. Phone Post 3.0
I am ashame Phone Post 3.0
6/2/14 7:03 AM
Matt Phillips

To The Top!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.