UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> DC says he'll wait for Jones

5/25/14 1:25 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
I Wild Each It
107 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Frankly, I don't blame him. And I think he's taking the belt him when it does go down.
5/25/14 2:03 AM
tetris
268 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He should wait! I know i would. Phone Post 3.0
5/25/14 2:08 AM
Wasa-B
289 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

he did say if gus beats jones, jones deserves a rematch so in that case, he would prob look for another fight...
5/25/14 2:24 AM
Jhay
41 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He's gonna be waiting a reallllllllllllllly long time lol
5/25/14 2:25 AM
easedel
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dont blame him, not like he deserved it.
5/25/14 2:28 AM
Captain_Underpants

If he waits, He would have to deal with ring rust Phone Post 3.0
5/25/14 2:41 AM
ArtisticStrength
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BEEP Phone Post 3.0
5/25/14 3:06 AM
BackOffWarchild
284 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cormier hasn't earned any sort of number one contender status.  You want to wait, knock yourself out.  If Dana puts together a Rumble/Rashad fight, the winner there is going to leapfrog you.

5/25/14 3:14 AM
BeauTown

DC also said he isn't totally against another fight so I'm hoping he gets a fight, Injurys and what not he could be waiting a year or so! He should just take a fight and cement he is the true number one contender Phone Post 3.0
5/25/14 3:33 AM
rockfists

BackOffWarchild -

Cormier hasn't earned any sort of number one contender status.  You want to wait, knock yourself out.  If Dana puts together a Rumble/Rashad fight, the winner there is going to leapfrog you.

Yea, anyway.

DC waits and gets the next shot. Phone Post 3.0
5/25/14 4:09 AM
iwatchsomemma

Edited: 05/25/14 4:12 AM
I don't know guys.

I'm all JBJ but DC is the real deal. I can't deny that any longer.

His wrestling is tops, his power is tops for LHW, he's quick, he's patiently aggressive, he's smart, his cardio looks good, etc.

JBJ just might lose to this guy. We'll see how his reach and height handle DC.

If Gus doesn't beat him first:)

I give Gus a 25% chance of winning. DC around 50-ish.

After what TJ did tonight, I'm at a loss for words except ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN!!
5/25/14 9:57 AM
Fly Rodder
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I definitely think that DC is a legit contender, but he needs to take on a top-5 guy to get an immediate title shot.

Fight Rashad or Glover. I think he wins, but hell, nobody thought Dillashaw was going to burn through Barao. Phone Post 3.0
5/25/14 10:21 AM
Damaynevent

DC has fought a bunch names, but no one that was a legit threat. I think the Rashad fight would've taught us all we needed to know about DC, but that fight didn't happen. At this point, I still haven't seen anything from him that leads me to believe he is a legit threat to Jones. Phone Post 3.0
5/25/14 10:34 AM
I Wild Each It
107 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Damaynevent - DC has fought a bunch names, but no one that was a legit threat. I think the Rashad fight would've taught us all we needed to know about DC, but that fight didn't happen. At this point, I still haven't seen anything from him that leads me to believe he is a legit threat to Jones. Phone Post 3.0

I agree. Jones has the strength to pick Josh Barnett up above his shoulders and body slam him...and then brutalize him for 5 rounds. And Jones has the power to knock Big Foot Silva's off also. JBJ would have easily won the Strikeforce HW Grand Prix, like DC did.

Beating those 265 pound monsters means nothing, because this fight will be at 205, and it's obvious DC has lost some of his strength with the weight drop. He won't be able to do those things to Jon Jones.

Did I lay the sarcasm on too thick there?

5/25/14 10:55 AM
Hardcharger

Give me a break with this Rashad and Rumble shit. Shad got a very fortunate gift split decision vs the same Hendo that DC just destroyed.

DC needs to fight for the title, and he's gonna win it.
5/25/14 10:58 AM
Thekingslayer
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DC would beat up Rumble and Rashad as well. 

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.