UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> I'm really happy for Duane Ludwig

5/25/14 3:07 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Floppy Divac
489 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

From what little i'd read leading up to his departure from alphamale some of Faber's comments didn't sit well with me for whatever reason. Sounded like he wasn't willing to look at himself at all for why things ended up as they did between the involved parties. Win win though. Alphamale finally has a champ and Duane gets out of there on a high note as a world champion trainer. Props to TJ for a badass performance and props to Duane for helping him reach such a high level.
5/25/14 3:10 AM
TheWolf88
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Agreed congrats to TJ for spectacular performance and Bang for leaving with mad respect and ultimate gift of coaching TJ to title win Phone Post 3.0
5/25/14 3:18 AM
Floppy Divac
489 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kazp306 - And it's all thanks to your friendly neighborhood marijuana. Phone Post 3.0

Lol, please explain
5/25/14 4:02 AM
Dominique Robinson
149 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Floppy Divac - From what little i'd read leading up to his departure from alphamale some of Faber's comments didn't sit well with me for whatever reason. Sounded like he wasn't willing to look at himself at all for why things ended up as they did between the involved parties. Win win though. Alphamale finally has a champ and Duane gets out of there on a high note as a world champion trainer. Props to TJ for a badass performance and props to Duane for helping him reach such a high level.
I felt the same way. Now Dwayne's gym is gonna blow up! Phone Post 3.0
5/25/14 4:05 AM
Clarence Parents
281 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Floppy Divac - 
Kazp306 - And it's all thanks to your friendly neighborhood marijuana. Phone Post 3.0

Lol, please explain

Bang said he likes to watch fight tapes sober when preparing one of his guys for a fight and then get baked to rewatch them from a different perspective.

5/25/14 4:08 AM
Rabid Bunyip
228 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Love Bangs line between rounds - we're going to give him a seminar, and we're no even gonna charge him Phone Post 3.0
5/25/14 4:12 AM
Clarence Parents
281 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bang is the man.

5/25/14 4:15 AM
SgtJustinTeplitz
253 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Clarence Parents - 

Bang is the man.

Awesome!
5/25/14 4:45 AM
xtonyiscoolx
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Clarence Parents -

Bang is the man.

So sick !!! Phone Post 3.0
5/25/14 5:05 AM
Barnetchopper
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

props to the Bang !!!

happy he finally got a UFC belt
5/25/14 5:33 AM
Floppy Divac

Haha, good stuff
5/25/14 6:27 AM
SpennyBenny
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

War Bang Phone Post 3.0
5/25/14 7:47 AM
Tubarao

Black Belt, Orlando, FL
bang Phone Post 3.0
5/25/14 7:51 AM
SouthernCrossMMA
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Love that photo

Bang is awesome. Phone Post 3.0
5/25/14 7:57 AM
YouCantHandleMyRiddum
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I rarely smoke weed but honestly, what he says is true. Whenever I watch a movie baked, I see things differently than when I'm sober. If a movie sucks or has terrible acting, oh boy, I notice every single details as to why the movie is terrible.
5/25/14 9:16 AM
morse
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

VTFU
5/25/14 10:03 AM
Dana Stern

Many of the new fans don't realize how long Bang Ludwig has been in the game as a fighter and how great of a standup striker he was. He's known now as this trainer who transformed Alpha Males retarded stand up into a think of art and now really was the difference in that team winning a title. What a cool mma story. For all the guys who bitch and moan about pay, jobs, etc, he retired and went out and did his thing, amazing! Phone Post
5/25/14 10:15 AM
thefink

Clarence Parents -

Bang is the man.

Gable grip Phone Post 3.0
5/25/14 10:41 AM
Damaynevent

Clarence Parents -

Bang is the man.

Good shit. Phone Post 3.0
5/25/14 10:50 AM
youarewhatiswrong
57 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

thefink - 
Clarence Parents -

Bang is the man.

I was gonna make this comment
5/25/14 10:51 AM
MuchRespec'
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TJ should stick with Bang IMO. Phone Post 3.0
5/25/14 11:10 AM
Looney Ronulan Paultard
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

thefink -
Clarence Parents -

Bang is the man.

Bang!!!! Here's to you buddy!! Phone Post 3.0
5/25/14 11:46 AM
Happiness Bunny
178 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kazp306 - http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/cagewriter/duane-ludwig-likes-break-down-fight-tape-marijuana-171444565.html

"It's freakin' legal. Let me address this issue," Ludwig said to MMA Mania. "When I watch film, I watch film normal how I am now. Then I watch film when I'm high on marijuana. I also watch the film again when I have Alpha Brain in my system. I watch film from three different states of consciousness just to get different looks at things. Just to see if maybe I missed a step or a nice little detail just to get different looks on things. I take this serious as hell."

So awesome. Phone Post 3.0

Have you ever analyzed fight tape.. on weed?!?

Good on T.J. and Bang
5/25/14 11:53 AM
Son Geekou
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just goes to show that an athlete/coach relationship can't achieve great things when they're both committed in each other and the cause. That was all Bang Muay Thai with a side of wrestling. And I don't get the static with Faber and Ludwig since Faber is the one who reached out to Ludwig in the first place to be head coach. I've seen similar instances when basically it's having an ego and playing the blame game. Congrats Bang! It truly was epic to see your protege, just as you were Bas' Lil Bas, reinvented through the fights leading up to him taking the belt the way he did. Phone Post 3.0
5/25/14 12:20 PM
SlipSlap

Clarence Parents -

Bang is the man.

Beautiful. Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.