UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Cruz vs. TJ=motion sickness

5/25/14 1:38 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
VitorpeepeetasteStrongTRT
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If this fight ends up happening it's going to be insane. Both have ridiculous cardio and it looks like TJ has emulated Cruz's footwork and ability to work angles. The only difference being TJ has power in his hands to knock guys out. Who would you guys take in this fight provided that Cruz comes back in same form? Phone Post 3.0
5/25/14 1:40 PM
SgtJustinTeplitz
211 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Great title!

Cruz had too big of a layoff to face TJ at this point... However, it should be a great fight...
5/25/14 1:42 PM
HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Somebody will run into something. Phone Post 3.0
5/25/14 1:44 PM
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SgtJustinTeplitz - Great title!

Cruz had too big of a layoff to face TJ at this point... However, it should be a great fight...
I think Cruz will need to take tune up fight so this might not happen for a while if it does but I would love to see it. I just hope Cruz can rehab back to the same level he was at. I love watching Cruz fight even if he isn't a finisher. Phone Post 3.0
5/25/14 1:46 PM
Vikingknee

Their footwork isn't the same. Both are very different and very effective. All I know is I wanna see that fight Phone Post 3.0
5/25/14 1:46 PM
SgtJustinTeplitz
211 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

VitorpeepeetasteStrongTRT - 
SgtJustinTeplitz - Great title!

I think Cruz will need to take tune up fight so this might not happen for a while if it does but I would love to see it. I just hope Cruz can rehab back to the same level he was at. I love watching Cruz fight even if he isn't a finisher. Phone Post 3.0

Very true
5/25/14 1:48 PM

Vikingknee - Their footwork isn't the same. Both are very different and very effective. All I know is I wanna see that fight Phone Post 3.0
I don't know. I haven't watched Dom fight in a while but TJ looked a lot like Cruz last night. Cruz might be a little more active with his footwork and can chain combinations a little better. Phone Post 3.0
5/25/14 7:48 PM

Ttt Phone Post 3.0
5/25/14 8:08 PM
bricht07

Cruz if he was the same! But unfortunately I don't believe he can ever be the same.... TJs footwork was awesome but Barao looked very sloppy hard to say if TJ could handle the slick speed and angles Cruz brings to the fight.... personally I would choose Cruz at 100% Phone Post 3.0
5/25/14 8:18 PM

bricht07 - Cruz if he was the same! But unfortunately I don't believe he can ever be the same.... TJs footwork was awesome but Barao looked very sloppy hard to say if TJ could handle the slick speed and angles Cruz brings to the fight.... personally I would choose Cruz at 100% Phone Post 3.0
I agree. I think Cruz wins a decision as long as he resembles his normal fighting form. TJ always has a chance to land a big shot to change the complexity of the fight, though. Phone Post 3.0
5/25/14 8:20 PM
Animal Mother

Cruz's footwork is crazy fast but predictable. TJ is way more illusive IMO. Phone Post 3.0
5/25/14 8:31 PM
FETT_Loadin76
991 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

5/25/14 10:35 PM

FETT_Loadin76 -

Lol VU Phone Post 3.0
5/25/14 10:41 PM
Zeph
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Animal Mother - Cruz's footwork is crazy fast but predictable. TJ is way more illusive IMO. Phone Post 3.0

I agree the angles he was cutting on the entrance and exit were insane. Cruz bobs and weaves a lot, but his exits aren't as slick.
5/25/14 10:46 PM
MasterofMartialArts
120 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't think Cruz will be ever come back. But I think TJ would actually have a speed advantage over him. Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.