UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> I hate an entire nationality of people; I suck

[ 1 ] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
5/29/14 7:41 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Blazing Knees
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I could make a list a mile long of the travesties, cheating, stereoids, excuses after losses etc. There seems to be a national culture of 'entitlement and arrogance.Think about the last 2 years of fights involving these guys-and we know for sure that part of the reason for these Cards being held in Brazil is because none of the Brazillain fighters are getting tested for gear down there. Chael was getting death threats from these sub-100 i.q. leveled cretins, for Pete's sake.

Just the last week, we've had to listen to the ridiculous excuses from the Barao camp  and now this last sad joke of Wand refusing to be tested.

The whole country of Brazil needs to stfu and go sit in the corner. There's nothing to be 'proud' of because fate had you born into some cesspool of humanity. Last time I checked, Brazil hasn't contributed anything to the world's benefit, never won a war for freedom, never invented anything of any worth and I will never understand these people who wear those ugly colors from thier flag. ALL of that drama, shit talking, sucker punching and arrogance leading up to this Chael/Wand fight has been a virtual cauldron of mendacity,seasoned with excuses and lies and with the Brazillian fighters stirring the pot with a rusty flag pole, . Btw-my 'reputation' points are disabled and I don't give a fat F about vd's, so go kick a soccer ball, then go jump up a hogs ass and grab a ham sandwich, Brazil

5/29/14 7:43 AM
Gritty
819 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

They are the most arrogant athletes for sure. Them and the Dominicans.

Also my two all time lock mma predictions were ruined by two cheaters beating Bisping. Made me look bad.
5/29/14 7:44 AM
The Super Bean
456 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Phone Post 3.0
BooZe

Dis gon be gud gif. Phone Post 3.0
Sandy Pantz
143 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"never invented anything of any worth"

Vale Tudo
5/29/14 7:55 AM
Wisdom100

what a joke!! Brazilians have legends and better fighters then any other country.. STFU

5/29/14 8:27 AM
Blazing Knees

Wisdom100 - 

what a joke!! Brazilians have legends and better fighters then any other country.. STFU

What 'legends'? The only one I can think of is Royce and even he tainted his legacy by cheating. If you're talking about Pride, fuggetaboutit, we all know what went down there. I do have respect for Anderson-he's clean and mos of the time he's a gentleman and good sport. Rua has tons of heart, as well. 

Where's your Brazilian champions in the UFC, playboy?

5/29/14 8:28 AM
Blazing Knees

Mike126 - So

You're a racist bastard

Congrats bro Phone Post 3.0

lol's. SInce when is Brazilian a 'race'?

5/29/14 9:02 AM
shin2chin
137 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Didn't they invent bald pussy?

That's gotta count for something.
5/29/14 9:05 AM
alley
109 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Filo dental, churrascaria, brazilian wax jobs. They innovate in very important ways.
5/29/14 9:07 AM
VitorpeepeetasteStrongTRT
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wisdom100 -

Not better than the U.S. Why do you think there are no Brazilian contenders at 170? They would get swallowed by that division of wrestlers. There isn't a Brazilian that could beat GSP, Hendricks, Askren etc. Phone Post 3.0
5/29/14 9:10 AM
97B_96B
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The brilliant Professor Olavo De Carvalo is from Brazil...

5/29/14 10:29 AM
Big EP
356 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs1/1179293_o.gif

Jose is not impressed with your post OP.

5/29/14 10:55 AM
jaytrainwreck
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Blazing Knees -

I could make a list a mile long of the travesties, cheating, stereoids, excuses after losses etc. There seems to be a national culture of 'entitlement and arrogance.Think about the last 2 years of fights involving these guys-and we know for sure that part of the reason for these Cards being held in Brazil is because none of the Brazillain fighters are getting tested for gear down there. Chael was getting death threats from these sub-100 i.q. leveled cretins, for Pete's sake.

Just the last week, we've had to listen to the ridiculous excuses from the Barao camp  and now this last sad joke of Wand refusing to be tested.

The whole country of Brazil needs to stfu and go sit in the corner. There's nothing to be 'proud' of because fate had you born into some cesspool of humanity. Last time I checked, Brazil hasn't contributed anything to the world's benefit, never won a war for freedom, never invented anything of any worth and I will never understand these people who wear those ugly colors from thier flag. ALL of that drama, shit talking, sucker punching and arrogance leading up to this Chael/Wand fight has been a virtual cauldron of mendacity,seasoned with excuses and lies and with the Brazillian fighters stirring the pot with a rusty flag pole, . Btw-my 'reputation' points are disabled and I don't give a fat F about vd's, so go kick a soccer ball, then go jump up a hogs ass and grab a ham sandwich, Brazil

Shut the fuck up. Phone Post 3.0
5/29/14 10:58 AM
Aldocam
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

They certainly have some mega flaws in the class and heart department......except maldonado i fucking love that guy Phone Post 3.0
5/29/14 11:08 AM
Blazing Knees

jaytrainwreck - 
Blazing Knees -

Why don't you MAKE me stfu?

Brazil has contributed NOTHING to the civilized world besides pussy waxing.

5/29/14 11:10 AM
Aaron Becker

Mike126 - So

You're a racist bastard

Congrats bro Phone Post 3.0

Brazilian is a race?
5/29/14 11:12 AM
CowboysStuntDouble
60 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Blazing Knees -
jaytrainwreck - 
Blazing Knees -

Don't be so quick to write off the beauty that is a waxed pussy Phone Post 3.0
5/29/14 11:19 AM
Tao
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Blazing Knees - 
jaytrainwreck - 
Blazing Knees -

You should read that post back to yourself outloud so that you can hear how much of a retarded mouthbreather you presented yourself to be posting that nonsense. "Make me"Seriously? What are you in the 5th grade?
5/29/14 11:25 AM
cantuna4u
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Op is the shit In my ass!
Fuh-kin tard! Every people on earth have stupid people who do stupid shit. Ass-whole kuntz like you are the reason people hear about bad shit instead of the right things people do.
Dumb ass.
U.S. has always been perfect?
Ask Native Americans or African Americans that.
Japanese?
Ask the Chinese or Americans that.
Germans?
Ask europeans about that?
All of these places have done bad shit, fixing the wrongs and trying to learn from them is how things move forward.
Not trying to find and hold onto any flaw you can find.
Dip shit.
Trying to eliminate a group based on the actions of stupid asses in that group would deny us the positive contributions from the people in said group.
Twat.
I feel sorry for your mother. Phone Post 3.0
5/29/14 11:30 AM
Blazing Knees

cantuna4u - Op is the shit In my ass!
Fuh-kin tard! Every people on earth have stupid people who do stupid shit. Ass-whole kuntz like you are the reason people hear about bad shit instead of the right things people do.
Dumb ass.
Japanese?
Germans?
All of these places have done bad shit, fixing the wrongs and trying to learn from them is how things move forward.
Dip shit.
Trying to eliminate a group based on the actions of stupid asses in that group would deny us the positive contributions from the people in said group.
Twat.

Can someone translate this ^^^ for me?

I don't speak Retard, sorry.

5/29/14 11:31 AM
Blazing Knees

Big EP - 

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs1/1179293_o.gif

Jose is not impressed with your post OP.

Legit lol :-)

5/29/14 11:33 AM
Blazing Knees

Tao - 
Blazing Knees - 
jaytrainwreck - 
Blazing Knees -

You should read that post back to yourself outloud so that you can hear how much of a retarded mouthbreather you presented yourself to be posting that nonsense. "Make me"Seriously? What are you in the 5th grade?

6th.

I know you are, but what am I?

5/29/14 11:40 AM
cantuna4u

Blazing Knees -
cantuna4u - Op is the shit In my ass!
Dumb ass.
Japanese?
Germans?
Dip shit.
Twat.

Can someone translate this ^^^ for me?

I don't speak Retard, sorry.

Ill make it easy for you...
Go away.
Nobody likes mean people. Phone Post 3.0
5/29/14 11:41 AM
EckY
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Some of you scumbags need to travel more.
[ 1 ] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.