| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

6/8/14 12:19 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Blazing Knees
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

6/8/14 1:02 PM
Yun
114 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Blazing Knees -
cantuna4u - 
Blazing Knees -
cantuna4u - Op is the shit In my ass!
Fuh-kin tard! Every people on earth have stupid people who do stupid shit. Ass-whole kuntz like you are the reason people hear about bad shit instead of the right things people do.
Dumb ass.
U.S. has always been perfect?
Ask Native Americans or African Americans that.
Japanese?
Ask the Chinese or Americans that.
Germans?
Ask europeans about that?
All of these places have done bad shit, fixing the wrongs and trying to learn from them is how things move forward.
Not trying to find and hold onto any flaw you can find.
Dip shit.
Trying to eliminate a group based on the actions of stupid asses in that group would deny us the positive contributions from the people in said group.
Twat.
I feel sorry for your mother. Phone Post 3.0

Can someone translate this ^^^ for me?

I don't speak Retard, sorry.

Ill make it easy for you...
Go away.
Nobody likes mean people. Phone Post 3.0

Make me.

i admire your bravery Phone Post 3.0
6/8/14 8:52 PM
Chromium
226 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Blazing Knees - 
Chromium - 
Herring In A Fur Coat - 

Wait a sec, isn't OP the same douchebag that made a whole website to post fake MMA "news", just to troll the UG and other forums?

Douchebags gonna douchebag...

He's the same douchebag who trolled a UG Newsblog thread about an Islamic female fighter for weeks with xenophobic bullshit about how evil Islam was, including cut & pasting a chain email (which he acted like he wrote). Actually I'm not entirely sure if he was trolling, he might be sincere in his general bigotry and racism, not that it particularly matters.

Fuck you and your lies-I don't have any website and I posted direct quotes from the Quoran. AND I was right-

You fucking people just can't handle the truth, so you fabricate complete stories to make yourselves feel better?

Like my original post said. Just a pot full of mendacity, lies, deceit and a sprinkle of boogers. Get your spoon and sit down, Fatso

When did I say you had a website? That made me laugh though.

Anyway you posted quotes that were either out of context or had equally appalling counterparts in the bible, even posting one of the quotes twice because you didn't bother to read your own cut-&-paste, and when I actually elaborated on everything you were unable to refute it.

However, the fact that you took everything on a xenophobic derail in the first place is a testament to what an incredibly worthless poster you are.

6/8/14 9:52 PM
MasterofMartialArts
137 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Blazing Knees -
Herring In A Fur Coat - 
Blazing Knees - 
Herring In A Fur Coat - 
FTUGTT_Mix6APlix - Love the white knights of poor sports and juicers. Phone Post 3.0

Hate people bigoted against any ethnicity/religion/race/nation...

Translation:   '

"I'm a hypocrite elitist with a sense of entitlement and I'm arrogant enough to say that it's okay for me to espouse hatred... but not anyone else. But I'm too stupid to see that"

lol- wut? Did you really put something that stupid out there?

Yep, you did.

I hate certain individuals, based on their individual words and/or actions.

You put down an entire country and all of it's population, based on the words and actions of a few individuals.

That is the definition of bigotry and prejudice.

You are REALLY that stupid, aren't you? 

You cry about bigotry while you exercise your own brand of bigotry and somehow, it's ok- Like I said,  you have a false sense of entitlement and eliteism rolled into one fat roll of bullshit.

Fucking idiot

I don't think you even know what the fuck you are saying. Please explain how he is exhibiting a form of bigotry? Do you know what that word means?

Also, please explain how he is elitist? I think, that you think, you are smarter than you really are. Phone Post 3.0
8/24/14 7:53 PM
Galanis
1523 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

God damn you are a piece of shit.

8/24/14 7:56 PM
ChaosOverkill
879 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"Rogan is right"

8/24/14 10:54 PM
5541james
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HEY it's only ok to bash (MERICA), and only one race in it, or your a racist. Phone Post 3.0
8/25/14 3:00 AM
DREXp
81 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Blazing Knees -
jaytrainwreck - 
Blazing Knees -

I could make a list a mile long of the travesties, cheating, stereoids, excuses after losses etc. There seems to be a national culture of 'entitlement and arrogance.Think about the last 2 years of fights involving these guys-and we know for sure that part of the reason for these Cards being held in Brazil is because none of the Brazillain fighters are getting tested for gear down there. Chael was getting death threats from these sub-100 i.q. leveled cretins, for Pete's sake.

Just the last week, we've had to listen to the ridiculous excuses from the Barao camp  and now this last sad joke of Wand refusing to be tested.

The whole country of Brazil needs to stfu and go sit in the corner. There's nothing to be 'proud' of because fate had you born into some cesspool of humanity. Last time I checked, Brazil hasn't contributed anything to the world's benefit, never won a war for freedom, never invented anything of any worth and I will never understand these people who wear those ugly colors from thier flag. ALL of that drama, shit talking, sucker punching and arrogance leading up to this Chael/Wand fight has been a virtual cauldron of mendacity,seasoned with excuses and lies and with the Brazillian fighters stirring the pot with a rusty flag pole, . Btw-my 'reputation' points are disabled and I don't give a fat F about vd's, so go kick a soccer ball, then go jump up a hogs ass and grab a ham sandwich, Brazil

Shut the fuck up. Phone Post 3.0

Why don't you MAKE me stfu?

Brazil has contributed NOTHING to the civilized world besides pussy waxing.

Nice one DC Phone Post 3.0
8/25/14 3:04 AM
DREXp
81 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Your wrong to generalise but i see what you're saying. I wonder what the 'UFC fan to non-fan' ratio is over there? Phone Post 3.0
8/25/14 11:57 AM
Kevin bacon
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nice thread. Good to see someone willing to voice a controversial opinion in this circle jerk of a site this place has become after upvotes became a thing. Phone Post 3.0
8/25/14 12:06 PM
Kevin bacon
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OP even implies his opinion suck in the title, yet no one is really trying to counter his arguments... People just keep repeating how much they agree with the thread title lol! Phone Post 3.0
8/25/14 2:37 PM
Tankhead
122 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

5541james - HEY it's only ok to bash (MERICA), and only one race in it, or your a racist. Phone Post 3.0
Well, look who fell of the tard wagon!

Hit your head, little buddy? Phone Post 3.0
8/25/14 2:47 PM
canofsticks
111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kevin bacon - OP even implies his opinion suck in the title, yet no one is really trying to counter his arguments... People just keep repeating how much they agree with the thread title lol! Phone Post 3.0

I believe OP had a different title and a mod changed it.

The original title incorrectly referred to Brazilians as a race of people, I think. And after some UGers gave the OP some crap for that, a mod changed it to more accurately reflect their opinion of OP's opinion.
8/25/14 3:41 PM
HarryPalms
56 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

EckY - Some of you scumbags need to travel more.

This is so true.

I've been fortunate to visit Brazil three times and what that tought me is that Brazillians in general are super welcoming, inclusive, friendly and generous, and very passionate.

Its this overt passion that is what people from more laid back cultures don't quite understand. They hold their idols and athletes up to incredibley high standards, almost impossible to achieve standards, and they come down super hard on those they perceieve to have failed but God forbid anyone else comes down on them.

Its like my brother, or kids. I can tell them certain things or say certains things about or too them becuase I have the love and and trust and have earned that right, but heaven help the stranger that gets on their case.
Brazillians feel a kinship to their athletes that they are super defensive of them, but they hold them to higher standards than anyone else too.

I hope that helps make sense.
Generally if you travel the world you will realise that most humans are pretty much the same. We are all for the most part just geting by and want to smile, be happy and make other people happy. We are all far more alike than different.
8/25/14 5:04 PM
jerky66
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 08/25/14 5:26 PM
In South America there are two countries that think they are better than everyone else, Argentina and Brazil. Argentina because they are very European and have there own dialect. Most of the people they are descended from either Italy or Spain. Argentina is also the most Caucasian place I have ever seen by the way. They have a lot of coffee shops, wineries, etc. Very cultured and slightly uppity.

The Brazilians think they are better because they speak Portuguese when everyone else down there speaks Spanish. They also have the fastest growing economy in South America. They act like they are there own continent down there. A lot of the businesses have wire all the way up the buildings because people break in. Some of these are fortune 500 companies by the way. Big tough guy culture in Brazil. Must be why they have a hard time accepting it when they lose to Americans in the ring, lol
8/25/14 11:24 PM
Floyda Mae Moneyweather
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Strykr619 -
Mike126 - So

You're a racist bastard

Congrats bro Phone Post 3.0

LOL at this retard, since when was Brasil a race?
Someone implied he was a '14er. Apparently this causes us to be mentally challenged.

I think he is just stupid and unfortunately the rest of us are (usually) being unfairly judged based on our join date. Which is also pretty frickin stupid really. Guess this proves join date isn't the proper baseline for idiocy! Phone Post 3.0
8/25/14 11:59 PM
BigEyedFish
166 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Black Belt, Niagara Falls, ON

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.