UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> I hate an entire nationality of people; I suck

5/29/14 11:33 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
KingArchimedes
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Blazing Knees -

I could make a list a mile long of the travesties, cheating, stereoids, excuses after losses etc. There seems to be a national culture of 'entitlement and arrogance.Think about the last 2 years of fights involving these guys-and we know for sure that part of the reason for these Cards being held in Brazil is because none of the Brazillain fighters are getting tested for gear down there. Chael was getting death threats from these sub-100 i.q. leveled cretins, for Pete's sake.

Just the last week, we've had to listen to the ridiculous excuses from the Barao camp  and now this last sad joke of Wand refusing to be tested.

The whole country of Brazil needs to stfu and go sit in the corner. There's nothing to be 'proud' of because fate had you born into some cesspool of humanity. Last time I checked, Brazil hasn't contributed anything to the world's benefit, never won a war for freedom, never invented anything of any worth and I will never understand these people who wear those ugly colors from thier flag. ALL of that drama, shit talking, sucker punching and arrogance leading up to this Chael/Wand fight has been a virtual cauldron of mendacity,seasoned with excuses and lies and with the Brazillian fighters stirring the pot with a rusty flag pole, . Btw-my 'reputation' points are disabled and I don't give a fat F about vd's, so go kick a soccer ball, then go jump up a hogs ass and grab a ham sandwich, Brazil

It's always funny when some no life dumb ass shits on another person. Tell us op, what have been your amazing life achievements that let you, with a clean conscious, shit on a MMA fighter/country? Phone Post 3.0
5/29/14 11:44 PM
6MonthsKickCheckTraining
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

shin2chin - Didn't they invent bald pussy?

That's gotta count for something.
I think they invented pizza as well Phone Post 3.0
5/29/14 11:57 PM
ANDROBJJ

Edited: 05/30/14 12:00 AM
Newb the kid must be 12 chael fought his best fight cheating against Anderson in his first fight and now he is captain America my bad I forgot couture passed the trt torch ---lol
5/30/14 12:02 AM
ausgepicht

VTFU!

Don't expect this to go over well OP. Jose Roganaldo leads the charge on Brazilian nuthuggery and this website is the world's largest wannabe Brazilian website.

Nowhere in the internet will you find more wannabes gathered in one spot. They have GJJ bumper stickers and tattoos, they talk about Okra, the Gracie diet and Acai constantly, they practice fake Brazilian accents and all day long dream of sweaty Brazilian manballs in their grills.

You are going to piss off a lot of people. They spent a lot of money and years practicing being wannabes.
5/30/14 12:13 AM
ausgepicht

MasterofMartialArts - It's funny how you don't mention the Americans that have been popped for banned substances (not just steroids):

Stephan Bonnar
Josh Barnett
Chael Sonnen (illegally using TRT for first Anderson fight)
Chris Leben (painkillers)
James Irvin
Sean Sherk
Nate Marquardt

That's just off the top of my head. I'm sure you have good reason to single out Brazilians though. Phone Post 3.0

FACT: Brazilians have been busted more than any other nation on the planet.

It's OK. You don't have to stop practicing your fake accent, buying stocks in Acai and don't have to laser off that stupid GJJ tattoo.
5/30/14 12:17 AM
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA

Blazing Knees -
Wisdom100 - 

what a joke!! Brazilians have legends and better fighters then any other country.. STFU

What 'legends'? The only one I can think of is Royce and even he tainted his legacy by cheating. If you're talking about Pride, fuggetaboutit, we all know what went down there. I do have respect for Anderson-he's clean and mos of the time he's a gentleman and good sport. Rua has tons of heart, as well. 

Where's your Brazilian champions in the UFC, playboy?

Anderson, Machida, Shogun, JDS, Aldo, Barao, Belfort, Gracie.

All UFC champions. One of them the longest ever.

For every Brazillian you name who popped for roids I'll name 2 Amuricans.

Certainly no American fighters are arrogant. I mean Hughes was the WW GOAT for a long time and he was the epitome of humility....

What a retarded thread. Phone Post 3.0
5/30/14 12:20 AM
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA

ausgepicht -
MasterofMartialArts - It's funny how you don't mention the Americans that have been popped for banned substances (not just steroids):

Stephan Bonnar
Josh Barnett
James Irvin
Sean Sherk
Nate Marquardt

That's just off the top of my head. I'm sure you have good reason to single out Brazilians though. Phone Post 3.0

It's OK. You don't have to stop practicing your fake accent, buying stocks in Acai and don't have to laser off that stupid GJJ tattoo.
Ha!!!! Source this "FACT"....

You know you can't just make shit up and say "FACT" to make it true right?

Let's all ignore you're the biggest anti - Brazil bigot on this board and you clearly had your wife/gf/mom/bf stolen by a brazillian. Phone Post 3.0
5/30/14 12:55 AM
6MonthsKickCheckTraining
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA -
Blazing Knees -
Wisdom100 - 

what a joke!! Brazilians have legends and better fighters then any other country.. STFU

What 'legends'? The only one I can think of is Royce and even he tainted his legacy by cheating. If you're talking about Pride, fuggetaboutit, we all know what went down there. I do have respect for Anderson-he's clean and mos of the time he's a gentleman and good sport. Rua has tons of heart, as well. 

Certainly no American fighters are arrogant. I mean Hughes was the WW GOAT for a long time and he was the epitome of humility....

Just curious to see if you can :-)

Bigfoot Silva
Royce Gracie
Hermes franca
Thiago Silva
Thiago tavares
Cyborg Santos
Rafael cavalcante
Vitor Belfort
Paul Harris
Thiago Alves

That's all I know of.... Actually doesn't seem all that long considering how many Brazilian fighters there has been over the years..... Either way, let's see if you can name 20 Americans :-) Phone Post 3.0
5/30/14 12:56 AM
6MonthsKickCheckTraining

6MonthsKickCheckTraining -
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA -
Blazing Knees -
Wisdom100 - 

Just curious to see if you can :-)

Bigfoot Silva
Royce Gracie
Hermes franca
Thiago Silva
Thiago tavares
Cyborg Santos
Rafael cavalcante
Vitor Belfort
Paul Harris
Thiago Alves

That's all I know of.... Actually doesn't seem all that long considering how many Brazilian fighters there has been over the years..... Either way, let's see if you can name 20 Americans :-) Phone Post 3.0
And they aren't all roids to be fair too.... Some for elevated t/e also.... Phone Post 3.0
5/30/14 2:38 AM
iwrestledabearonce
140 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Aaron Becker -
Mike126 - So

You're a racist bastard

Congrats bro Phone Post 3.0

Brazilian is a race?
Yeah, right. And Grizzly Adams had a beard. Phone Post 3.0
5/30/14 3:15 AM
theoutsiders
202 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Blazing Knees -
jaytrainwreck - 
Blazing Knees -

I could make a list a mile long of the travesties, cheating, stereoids, excuses after losses etc. There seems to be a national culture of 'entitlement and arrogance.Think about the last 2 years of fights involving these guys-and we know for sure that part of the reason for these Cards being held in Brazil is because none of the Brazillain fighters are getting tested for gear down there. Chael was getting death threats from these sub-100 i.q. leveled cretins, for Pete's sake.

Just the last week, we've had to listen to the ridiculous excuses from the Barao camp  and now this last sad joke of Wand refusing to be tested.

The whole country of Brazil needs to stfu and go sit in the corner. There's nothing to be 'proud' of because fate had you born into some cesspool of humanity. Last time I checked, Brazil hasn't contributed anything to the world's benefit, never won a war for freedom, never invented anything of any worth and I will never understand these people who wear those ugly colors from thier flag. ALL of that drama, shit talking, sucker punching and arrogance leading up to this Chael/Wand fight has been a virtual cauldron of mendacity,seasoned with excuses and lies and with the Brazillian fighters stirring the pot with a rusty flag pole, . Btw-my 'reputation' points are disabled and I don't give a fat F about vd's, so go kick a soccer ball, then go jump up a hogs ass and grab a ham sandwich, Brazil

Shut the fuck up. Phone Post 3.0

Why don't you MAKE me stfu?

Brazil has contributed NOTHING to the civilized world besides pussy waxing.

Someone put this animal down and make him shut up please Phone Post 3.0
5/30/14 8:30 AM
Blazing Knees

theoutsiders - 
Blazing Knees -
jaytrainwreck - 
Blazing Knees -

Someone put this animal down and make him shut up please Phone Post 3.0

Why don't YOU put me down and make me shut up?

Can't handle the truth-

Next on the list; BRAZILIAN FIGHTER 'EXCUSES' FOR LOSING FIGHTS

The long list on this subject will probably FRAT, so if your reading comprehension skills are lacking-step off and go chew some Acai berries..

5/30/14 10:02 AM
hedgefunder

Why are all you morons white-knighting for a country? Who gives a shit.

The OPs comments were inflammatory and funny and all based to some degree on truth. You don't like it? So what..ignore it.

"You're a racist"....blah blah blah...go kill yourself you politically correct apologist loser.
5/30/14 11:34 AM
BigTedBear
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Reminds me of that lookoutawhale video of Chael talking about Brazil the one where he talks about the Nog's trying to pet a bus and wandy on dorksfrombrazil.com. Phone Post 3.0
5/30/14 12:01 PM
TheJudge

Blazing Knees - 
jaytrainwreck - 
Blazing Knees -

Christ, I wish someone would. This is SUCH a lame troll, I'm not shocked but am saddened that so many people, including me, have viewed this thread. You sir, are a moron.
5/30/14 1:03 PM
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA

Yep. Just those brazillians that make excuses. Never an Amurican nor a Canadian would dare do such a thing...

OP has gone full retard. Phone Post 3.0
5/30/14 7:17 PM
MasterofMartialArts
126 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ausgepicht -

Stephan Bonnar
Josh Barnett
James Irvin
Sean Sherk
Nate Marquardt

LOL, I should have expected a misanthropist such as yourself to respond in this manner.

Nice evidence to back up your claims. You can look up all the guys I listed and see that they've all been busted.

Logic, how does it work? Phone Post 3.0
5/31/14 1:44 AM
Blazing Knees

TheJudge - 
Blazing Knees - 
jaytrainwreck - 
Blazing Knees -

Christ, I wish someone would. This is SUCH a lame troll, I'm not shocked but am saddened that so many people, including me, have viewed this thread. You sir, are a moron.

Too bad you're not man enough to shut me up. Your op means less than dogshit, to me.

5/31/14 1:46 AM
Blazing Knees

FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA - Yep. Just those brazillians that make excuses. Never an Amurican nor a Canadian would dare do such a thing...

OP has gone full retard. Phone Post 3.0

That's all you got> /?

You actually wasted time posting this tripe-who's the retard?

Wait till I lay out the plethora of excuses for you cretins, then you can play your banjo and cry, playboy

5/31/14 1:48 AM
Sloppy Single Leg

LOL, bravo OP.
5/31/14 7:29 AM
FightToLive
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Any Nationality is a Race of man kind!
5/31/14 10:15 AM
Blazing Knees

A virtual cornucopia of Brazilian fighter excuses after losses;

JDS-- "The Brazilian claims he was not in the right mindset prior to the fight, and he also says doctors have revealed he had a catalogue of physical restrictions at UFC 155.

"Really it was my head," Dos Santos told Nagradedo MMA. "I had some personal things going on, a bit of my attention was lacking because of it.
"And another thing. Soon after the fight I went to the hospital and had a scan, which showed my creatine level was too high. The normal level is up to 300, mine was in 1400.
"I also had trouble in the urine and kidneys. The explanation of the doctors is that I pushed over the line, I overtrained and problems could have happened even before the fight… I was so good that I ended up crossing the line.
"That was the explanation of doctors. Mine is that I was not good with my head, was having personal problems and did not go well mentally in the fight."

Read more at  http://www.espn.co.uk/ufc/sport/story/187980.html#H0GClo6vOzUTLcBM.99
5/31/14 11:41 AM
MMAFAN167

shin2chin - Didn't they invent bald pussy?

That's gotta count for something.
This Phone Post 3.0
5/31/14 11:54 AM
Aleksandra Albus Gstring
70 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sub Phone Post 3.0
6/1/14 1:20 AM
Blazing Knees

After watching the Brazilizan 'fans' boo anyone who is isn't from that shithole, I've come to the conclusion that the i.q levels down 'there' are well below triple digit range. 

Suprised there wasn't  live chickens with blades on their feet in the cage, right after the hog catching contest, as a pre-fight show

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.