UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Next fight CFFC 37

6/1/14 10:52 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Jay Haas
194 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hey guys I decided to do another one since you guys showed me lots of support on the last thread! My next fight will be at CFFC 37!!! I'll be dropping down a class this go around to get a new start at things... I leave Wednesday to go spend some time with the guys at alliance to really step up this camp!!! Going to try and get some vlogs out too!!! Thanks for the support UG!!! Phone Post 3.0
6/1/14 11:15 PM
Jay Haas
194 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Also last time I didn't do an AMA thread so if anyone had any questions about anything... Fire away!!! Phone Post 3.0
6/1/14 11:22 PM
StrikingMMA
86 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That's really cool Jay! Definitely share the VLogs here! Thanks for keeping the UG updated!
6/1/14 11:26 PM
Jay Haas

You bet man ... I know it's not much cause I'm no headliner but still fun to throw some vids out from the inside of the fights for you guys!!! Phone Post 3.0
6/1/14 11:47 PM
StrikingMMA
86 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

For sure! That stuff is fun to watch and helps people see how much goes into preparations. It gives us a better idea and makes you guys seem more human.
6/2/14 8:56 AM
StrikingMMA

ttt
6/2/14 9:01 AM
Agent_Doakes_Aint_no_Jokes
339 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You are only 23.....and already have 24 professional fights? Still mad respect. Do what you love man. Good luck and kick ass.
6/2/14 9:06 AM
Jay Haas

Agent_Doakes_Aint_no_Jokes - You are only 23.....and already have 24 professional fights? Still mad respect. Do what you love man. Good luck and kick ass.
Appreciate it man... Yeah It's weird to think about I don't remember half of them ha.. I took a lot of dumb fights on short notice or whatever but it is what it is Phone Post 3.0
6/2/14 9:09 AM
Jay Haas

AMA gents I'll get back with answers as soon as I can Phone Post 3.0
6/2/14 9:10 AM
Agent_Doakes_Aint_no_Jokes
339 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jay Haas - 
Agent_Doakes_Aint_no_Jokes - You are only 23.....and already have 24 professional fights? Still mad respect. Do what you love man. Good luck and kick ass.
Appreciate it man... Yeah It's weird to think about I don't remember half of them ha.. I took a lot of dumb fights on short notice or whatever but it is what it is Phone Post 3.0

Don't look at them as "dumb fights", look at it as having the balls to step in on short notice.

When is your match?
6/2/14 9:13 AM
tjmitch
304 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cage Fury is a great show. Good luck sir!
6/2/14 9:19 AM
Jay Haas

Agent_Doakes_Aint_no_Jokes -
Jay Haas - 

Don't look at them as "dumb fights", look at it as having the balls to step in on short notice.

When is your match?
It is June 28th in Philly... Pumped finally to be closer to home Phone Post 3.0
6/2/14 9:20 AM
Jay Haas

tjmitch - Cage Fury is a great show. Good luck sir!
I fought for them twice before... And a bunch if my guys fought for them... Always a good show... They've been putting a lot of guys in the UFC lately too Phone Post 3.0
6/2/14 9:26 AM
FETT_TFK_El Pescadero
3296 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TheFoodKey.com, Owner
Awesome!! Are you heading to SD this Wed or next?

War Haas Phone Post 3.0
6/2/14 9:27 AM
Jay Haas

FETT_TFK_El Pescadero - Awesome!! Are you heading to SD this Wed or next?

War Haas Phone Post 3.0
This Wednesday Phone Post 3.0
6/2/14 9:31 AM
FETT_TFK_El Pescadero
3296 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TheFoodKey.com, Owner
Jay Haas -
FETT_TFK_El Pescadero - Awesome!! Are you heading to SD this Wed or next?

War Haas Phone Post 3.0
This Wednesday Phone Post 3.0
Oh killer... I'm not heading down to fish till next Monday or Tuesday (fishing All day Wed the 11th) I'll text you for sure Monday or Tuesday and we can go grab some grub. Phone Post 3.0
6/2/14 9:34 AM
Jay Haas

Sounds good to me!!! Phone Post 3.0
6/2/14 10:00 AM
FETT_TFK_El Pescadero

TheFoodKey.com, Owner
Jay Haas - Sounds good to me!!! Phone Post 3.0
*I will not be held responsible for you missing weight ... Lol... Team Fat Kid!! Phone Post 3.0
6/2/14 11:08 AM
Jay Haas

FETT_TFK_El Pescadero -
Jay Haas - Sounds good to me!!! Phone Post 3.0
*I will not be held responsible for you missing weight ... Lol... Team Fat Kid!! Phone Post 3.0
Haha deal Phone Post 3.0
6/3/14 9:22 AM
FETT_TFK_El Pescadero

TheFoodKey.com, Owner
TTT Phone Post 3.0
6/3/14 11:50 PM
Jay Haas

Thanks man Phone Post 3.0
6/4/14 8:19 AM
FETT_TFK_El Pescadero

TheFoodKey.com, Owner
Safe travels today my man!! Phone Post 3.0
6/4/14 5:35 PM
Jay Haas

Thanks bud got here all good... Apparently I was supposed to fly out yesterday and almost had the trip canceled. But I'm here and love it already!!! Phone Post 3.0
6/4/14 6:08 PM
FETT_TFK_El Pescadero

TheFoodKey.com, Owner
Jay Haas - Thanks bud got here all good... Apparently I was supposed to fly out yesterday and almost had the trip canceled. But I'm here and love it already!!! Phone Post 3.0
Hell ya, you staying with anyone or u crashing at a hotel? When do u get to start training? Jeremy's camp is gotta be in full swing for his bout with Cub, you gunna get to train with him?

you gunna do any fishing while your there? The ocean is starting to get good, keep an eye on the 3/4 day boats fish counts, you might get lucky and have the Yellowtail bite while your there. Pretty cheap for a 3/4 day, plus the party boats have gear rental available. Phone Post 3.0
6/4/14 6:19 PM
RickStorm
1914 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Forum Admin

Good luck Jay!!

Dont let Pessy talk you into the team Fat Kid clan...

At least not until after weigh-ins lol

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.