UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Next fight CFFC 37

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

6/4/14 11:21 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Jay Haas
209 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

abick23 - what are the main things you are going to work on during your time in SD? Who is your favorite person to roll with out there? how many times a day are you going to train? are you doing strength and conditioning ? also who is your favorite person to punch in the face , either at home or in SD? Phone Post 3.0
I can answer that last one very quickly

You!!! Phone Post 3.0
6/5/14 8:51 AM
FETT_TFK_El Pescadero
4106 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TheFoodKey.com, Owner
Jay Haas -
FETT_TFK_El Pescadero -
Jay Haas - Thanks bud got here all good... Apparently I was supposed to fly out yesterday and almost had the trip canceled. But I'm here and love it already!!! Phone Post 3.0
Hell ya, you staying with anyone or u crashing at a hotel? When do u get to start training? Jeremy's camp is gotta be in full swing for his bout with Cub, you gunna get to train with him?

you gunna do any fishing while your there? The ocean is starting to get good, keep an eye on the 3/4 day boats fish counts, you might get lucky and have the Yellowtail bite while your there. Pretty cheap for a 3/4 day, plus the party boats have gear rental available. Phone Post 3.0
I'm actually bunking at the gym... And from what I hear there's a ton of monsters coming through... Training starts tonight... Phone Post 3.0
Awesome ... Hope your first night went good!! Phone Post 3.0
6/5/14 8:53 AM
FETT_TFK_El Pescadero
4106 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TheFoodKey.com, Owner
Jay Haas -
RickStorm -

Good luck Jay!!

Dont let Pessy talk you into the team Fat Kid clan...

At least not until after weigh-ins lol

Haha yeah I'm definitely starting that after the fight!!! Phone Post 3.0
Lol... Gangland!!! Phone Post 3.0
6/5/14 9:12 AM
Mark Krumrine
216 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Is there anyone in SD that big brothers you/beats you up as bad as I do in carlisle? Phone Post 3.0
6/5/14 5:43 PM
Jay Haas
209 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mark Krumrine - Is there anyone in SD that big brothers you/beats you up as bad as I do in carlisle? Phone Post 3.0
I don't recall this but there is a bunch of guys out here Phone Post 3.0
6/6/14 2:36 PM
FETT_TFK_El Pescadero

TheFoodKey.com, Owner
How's it going? U having fun? Phone Post 3.0
6/7/14 12:34 PM
Mark Krumrine
216 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ttt Phone Post 3.0
6/7/14 2:23 PM
Jay Haas

FETT_TFK_El Pescadero - How's it going? U having fun? Phone Post 3.0
Yeah man the training here is awesome... Not to mention the CA weather haha Phone Post 3.0
6/9/14 10:56 PM
Jay Haas

Anyone know any sponsors looking to sponsors new fighters? Looking to make my walkout gear and banner these next few days... And it's pretty big exposure out here... Any help is great help!!! Thanks gents!!! Phone Post 3.0
6/10/14 12:40 PM
FETT_TFK_El Pescadero

TheFoodKey.com, Owner
Hope ur having a good time my man... There's a chance one of my buddy's might not be able to go to Barrett lake tomorrow, I know you love the bass fishing, any chance you could slip away from training for the day to slay some fish? I have extra gear and could swoop u up on the way (3:45am) then drop you off at the gym on way back (4-7pm) ... It's not a for sure yet that my buddy's out, but I thought I would run it by you to see if you had any interest? I'll text you a little later once I know for sure if your down?

Check out SDfish.com and the Barrett lake reports... Probably top 5 lakes in the USA ... It is kinda tough right now do to low lake levels so won't be the usual 100plus fish for each person day... But still fun and lots of fish to catch. (Probably just jinxed the trip... Lol) Phone Post 3.0
6/10/14 5:13 PM
FETT_TFK_El Pescadero

TheFoodKey.com, Owner
TTT Phone Post 3.0
6/10/14 5:24 PM
Mark Krumrine

FETT_TFK_El Pescadero - TTT Phone Post 3.0
He was close to weight when he left, if he's over when he gets back I'm gonna blame you .... Hahahaha Phone Post 3.0
6/10/14 5:46 PM
FETT_TFK_El Pescadero

TheFoodKey.com, Owner
Mark Krumrine -
FETT_TFK_El Pescadero - TTT Phone Post 3.0
He was close to weight when he left, if he's over when he gets back I'm gonna blame you .... Hahahaha Phone Post 3.0
Lol... I haven't seen him yet, got swamped helping a buddy last couple days (doing a little work on his pad) Phone Post 3.0
6/10/14 10:18 PM
Jay Haas

Haha yeah doesn't look like I can make it tomorrow ... Sparring is in the am... Can't miss that lol Phone Post 3.0
6/13/14 3:58 PM
FETT_TFK_El Pescadero

TheFoodKey.com, Owner
Jay Haas - Haha yeah doesn't look like I can make it tomorrow ... Sparring is in the am... Can't miss that lol Phone Post 3.0
Hope training is going good, sorry I didn't get a chance to come by and grab you for sum grub. I got caught up helping a buddy fixing up his pad, then had to drive him up to the IE to pick up a new truck. I'm back in Santa Barbara now. Hopefully we will get another chance to stuff our faces one of these days.

War Haas Phone Post 3.0
6/17/14 3:47 AM
Mark Krumrine

Ttt for my little bro! can't wait to see you do your thing in the cage! U and jayro Martinez both gonna wreck shit! Phone Post 3.0
6/25/14 5:52 PM
Jay Haas

Sorry kinda abandoned the thread ... Training was full swing between Cali and PA ... I'll Ty and get a cool weigh in vid put up... CFFC puts on a really good show so it should be real good!!! Weights good... I'm in the best shape!!! So it's just about go time!!! Phone Post 3.0
6/25/14 5:58 PM
FETT_TFK_El Pescadero

TheFoodKey.com, Owner
Awesome!! Hope you Smash!!

VU Phone Post 3.0
6/25/14 6:15 PM
Malvert the Janitor
1255 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

We back on for the sweep?

C'mon, bro! Phone Post 3.0
6/25/14 10:40 PM
Jay Haas

Malvert the Janitor - We back on for the sweep?

Haha I still got you for this one and pesc's TFK belly rub Phone Post 3.0
6/25/14 11:34 PM
Caffiend
56 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good luck Jay!

6/25/14 11:35 PM
FETT_TFK_El Pescadero

TheFoodKey.com, Owner
Jay Haas -
Malvert the Janitor - We back on for the sweep?

Haha I still got you for this one and pesc's TFK belly rub Phone Post 3.0
My man !! Lol Phone Post 3.0
6/26/14 8:47 PM
FETT_TFK_El Pescadero

TheFoodKey.com, Owner

Getting close!! Almost game time!! Get him bud!! 

6/27/14 7:26 AM
Jay Haas

Yep weighins at 7:00 tonight then some Olive Garden haha... Tomorrow is gonna be fun!!! Phone Post 3.0
6/27/14 7:36 AM
Malvert the Janitor
1255 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jay Haas - Yep weighins at 7:00 tonight then some Olive Garden haha... Tomorrow is gonna be fun!!! Phone Post 3.0
Fuckin' A! Phone Post 3.0

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.