UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Official LMBB Suicide Pick'em Tourney #5

6/2/14 11:19 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Thrifty
349 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 08/13/14 11:39 AM

*(Updated 8/13)*

It'sssss TIME! The final 2!!! Hendofan vs titanfit in the main event! Will todays event crown a new champion? Be sure to check back for results! 

UFN 47 - Sat. August 16, 2014

Main Card (Live on FS1, 10:00 PM ET)

Bader(-160) vs St.Preux (+148)
Maynard(+108) vs Pearson (-119)
Tavares(-254) vs Boetsch (+226)
Jouban(+130) vs Baczynski(+136)
May(+169) vs Jordan (-186)
Peralta(+158) vs T Tavares (-165)

Prelims (Live FS2, 8:00 PM ET)

Formiga(+257) vs Makovsky (-285)
Murphy(+285) vs McMann (+300)
Alvey(+115) vs Watson (-121)
Saenz(-150) vs Ticman(+136)

Hall of Fame (previus tournament winers):
1. If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much, won in round 12 at 24-0
2. Thiago Santos, KTFO everyone in round 7
3. UFN: brown vs silva, KTFO like 16 peopel in round 5
4. TJ Dillashaw... enough said

The rules prestented by the great LMBB:
1. must pick only 2 fights per UFC event
2. you can pick any fights that are on the card
3. if you are wrong at any point you are out
4. picks can be made all the way up until 1 hour prior to the first fight on the card 4. teamquestnorth will buy tournament winner a blue name for 1 year
5. i will keep the running tally of who is still in the game
6. you must make picks for every event, preferrably make them within a day or two of the event
7. if there is a NC or draw, you move on to the next round but gotta pick a extra fight at the next event
8. if you pick a fight and then that fights gets scrapped, you can either pick another fight for that round or defer and pick an eextra fight next round. you have to make your initial pick BEFORE the fight gets scrapped to be eligible for a repick/deferment. if you try to cheat and pick a scrapped fight after it has been scrappe dyou are eleimiinated for being a chode
9. STOP FUCKING CHANGING SNs IN THE MIDDLE OF THE TOURNMANENT
10. for endgame: if everyone shits out in the same round then NO ONE WINS (see rule #3 son). only way to win is by bein the only guy to make all correct picks. if 2 guys are left in the touranement and both make a bad pick, then BOTH lose
11. shit talkin is incouraged in this shit. when someone make a dum pick u call that fukcing chip out on it and when he loses, u send that beta packin wit some more shit taklin - this is called the "D241's first tournament attampet memorial rule"
12. u can change ur picks, but you gotta amke new post, NOT edit a old one. i prefere you quote your oirignal post and say something like "CHANGING DESE PICKS TO FIGHETR A and FIGHTR B" or sometihngn so it obvious
13. The reigning champion will still be declared champion if and only if no one wins the tourney and the defending champ gets bounced in the final round with everyone who was left. This will be declared a draw which means the champ keeps his belt. If champ gets bounced and tourney continues then the title is vacated until someone wins a tourney. This is called the Dutch really ain't much rule.
14. When making picks, you must use the fighters actual name or what we know him as like "GSP". Those who choose picks with nicknames, especially ones we don't know, will not have their picks recorded and therefore will be DQ for not making 2 picks.
15. Only for CURRENT CHAMPION, You may add the tag LMBB Champ to your SN if you win the tourney. Its a great way to show bregging rights and rub it in to people. Plus it brings more exposure to the tourney. This is completely optional but much preferred. Once following tourney has concluded and a new champ is crowned, then you must remove unless you've won again.

here are all the tournaments so u can see to get a fel how this siht goes down son:
trounament #1: http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/thread/2239814/UG-pick-em-suicide-tournament/?page=1
tournamet#2: http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/thread/2280792/official-UG-pick-em-suicide-tournament-2/?&page=1
tournament #3: http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/thread/2302950/official-UG-pick-em-suicide-tournament-3/?&page=1
tournament #4: http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/thread/2324396/Official-LMBB-Suicide-Pickem-Tourney-4/?&page=1

**(Current Champion)**
Vacant

^^^^CURRENT JACKPOT^^^^
$46

**Full List of Current Participants**

1. hendofanforlife: Jordan, Mcmann
2. titanphit: Mackovski, Baczynski

---------------End Of Eligible Participants--------------

+*(The KO'd List)*+

1.  GregNoActionJackson: Dodson, Rustam
2.  Johnny Mclain: Dodson, Rustam
3.  LurkerBerzerker: Voelker, Dodson
4.  SC MMA MD: Tuck, Meza
5.  D241: Pettis, Voelker
6.  TQN: DJ, Easton
7.  cecils_pupils: Sarafian, OSP
8.  LucasBTiger: DJ, Schaub
9.  Pettis Bros POORtrait Tattoos: DJ, Sarafian
10.  pidgey: DJ, Sarafian
11.  whitfield1234: Sarafian, Easton
12.  DatSpider: DJ, Schaub
13.  Dutch: DJ, Sarafian
14.  zackthewop: DJ, Sarafian
15.  Lazer MMA: no picks
16.  FEDORallDAY: DJ, Easton
17.  Robert Paulson: no picks
18.  Rockstars: DJ, Sarafian
19.  HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe: DJ, Easton
20.  ShowtimeKnee: DJ, Schaub
21.  TempestPrime15: DJ, Easton
22.  zebres3: DJ, Schaub
23.  KFP49: DJ, Woodley
24.  time traveling 12er: Woodley, Bader
25.  Fryedtakyama owns me, it's normal: no picks
26.  JimGunn: DJ, Sarafian
27.  Taz Styles: Schaub, OSP
28.  toddiejasl: OSP, Schaub
29.  dmjr98: DJ, Woodley
30.  NORCAL707: Kajan Johnson, Sarafian
31.  GhostMAFIA: DJ, Sarafian
32.  Mike126: DJ, Sarafian
33.  UGCTT_xCated: Oliveira Whittaker
Gastelum Bedford
34.  BearStep: Te Huna, Oliveira
Gastelum, Lamas
35.  Big_Woodey_For_ Rory: Kelvin Gastelum and Bedford
Richie Vaculik and Robert Whittaker
36. RSGTT_SonOfJockstrap:
37. LayNPrayAllDay:
38. WeidmanBrokeTheLEGend:  Whittaker, Soa Palelei
Swanson, Gastelum
39. SHOGUN250: Gian Villante, Soa Palelei
Johnny Bedford, Clint Hester
40. alehh1017:
41. UGCTT_5 for fighting: Rousey, Faber
Edgar, Lima
42.  HighFreq:Rousey, Faber
Drysdale, Ronson
43.  John M: Rousey, Faber
Scoggins, Drysdale
44.  Thrifty: Rousey, Faber
Drysdale, Scoggins
----------------------RIP--------------------------

Now let the trash talking begin!
6/2/14 11:25 AM
T H R I F T Y
349 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ok im going with Dodson, Henderson
6/2/14 11:33 AM
yellow's alphamalesouth
57 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dodson
Dos Anjos Phone Post 3.0
6/2/14 11:34 AM
hendofanforlife
172 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

okay, ill do this time. ill take jorgensen and dodson. 

6/2/14 11:42 AM
cecils_pupils
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

IN!

Dodson and Pettis

6/2/14 11:49 AM
LucasBTiger
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dodson
Dos Anjos Phone Post 3.0
6/2/14 11:51 AM
T H R I F T Y

cecils_pupils -

IN!

Dodson and Pettis

Hey man thanks for the Blue Name. You truly are a man of your word so a appreciate that. VTFU! Phone Post 3.0
6/2/14 12:03 PM
cecils_pupils

^^^thank you sir.  A man who is not a man of his word is simply not a man. ;)

6/2/14 12:06 PM
T H R I F T Y

cecils_pupils -

^^^thank you sir.  A man who is not a man of his word is simply not a man. ;)

Well said my friend well said Phone Post 3.0
6/2/14 12:08 PM
T H R I F T Y

With everything said now a side, I will repost my speech to get everyone hyped...

I'm going to win this next tourney. To quote the great Tim Tebow, "I promise you one thing. A lot of good will come out of this. You will never see any player in the entire country play as hard as I will play the rest of the season. You will never see someone push the rest of the team as hard as I will push everybody the rest of the season. You will never see a team play harder than we will the rest of the season."

With all that said, I promise I will win this next tourney. At all cost necessary, I will pick every fight right, I will not make one mistake. I will work harder than anyone to achieve this goal and become champion. I will not let myself or my fans down. Those who I eliminate will be instant fans who will cheer for me to the very end. There are doubters and there are believers. I know which one I am, now decide which one are you. Until my hand is raised in victory, through the toughest competition known to man. Remember my name as a true fan is one who cheers for me from the beginning! My day of reckoning has come. This time the tourney will be mine, I promise! Phone Post 3.0
6/2/14 12:12 PM
SC MMA MD
317 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In to follow. I am traveling to Dallas to train this weekend, so in the unlikely event there is a winner this weekend the blue name might be delayed a few days Phone Post 3.0
6/2/14 12:12 PM
John M
267 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In

Dodson and Pearson.

6/2/14 12:18 PM
T H R I F T Y

SC MMA MD - In to follow. I am traveling to Dallas to train this weekend, so in the unlikely event there is a winner this weekend the blue name might be delayed a few days Phone Post 3.0
Join us man! Make some picks and enjoy the thrill of being in the LMBB tourney Phone Post 3.0
6/2/14 12:18 PM
GregNoActionJackson
206 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dodson and rustam Phone Post 3.0
6/2/14 12:19 PM
Pettis Bros POORtrait Tattoos
393 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dodson and Pearson for now

6/2/14 12:28 PM
WeidmanBrokeTheLEGend
949 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In Phone Post 3.0
6/2/14 12:42 PM
T H R I F T Y

Pettis Bros POORtrait Tattoos -

Pearson scares me, he's really good at time then he's really bad. If he gets hurt early watch out, sanchez don't stop coming forward and that has been a big problem for him in the last i.e. Swanson and Guillard... Phone Post 3.0
6/2/14 12:42 PM
Lazer MMA

TTT
6/2/14 12:57 PM
UGCTT_xCated
41 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In~
6/2/14 12:58 PM
pidgey
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

John Dodson
Scott Jorgensen
6/2/14 12:58 PM
Pettis Bros POORtrait Tattoos
393 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

T H R I F T Y - 
Pettis Bros POORtrait Tattoos -

Pearson scares me, he's really good at time then he's really bad. If he gets hurt early watch out, sanchez don't stop coming forward and that has been a big problem for him in the last i.e. Swanson and Guillard... Phone Post 3.0

yea but sanchez is slow and plods forward. he got heart so i see this going to decision with pearson taking it. might switch my picks tho who knows

6/2/14 1:00 PM
UGCTT_xCated
41 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Henderson
Dodson
6/2/14 1:03 PM
whitfield1234
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dodson and Pettis Phone Post 3.0
6/2/14 1:07 PM
hendofanforlife
172 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i find it insane pearson is a fav. 

6/2/14 1:19 PM
T H R I F T Y

hendofanforlife -

i find it insane pearson is a fav. 

This! Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.