UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Official LMBB Suicide Pick'em Tourney #5

6/3/14 10:46 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
TempestPrime15
160 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This card is a mess...so many fights could go either way...I don't know who to pick.  That Dodson fight is straight scary...both are killers i'm staying away from it. 

I'll take Pettis and Tuck for now, but I'm not really happy with those picks.

6/3/14 10:57 AM
GregNoActionJackson
129 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much - WTF do you mean by this:

"The winner of this tourney will not only win the vacant LMBB Suicide Pick'em Championship"

That shit ain't vacant, I am STILL the champ. No one has beat me and therefor I am the champ. You can call tournies 2-4 no contests which means the champ (me) does not lose his title. If a bout is a NC, the champ retains his title. You should go back and fix that shit before you lose your credibility.
I agree with Dutch, someone has to win to take that belt. VU Phone Post 3.0
6/3/14 11:14 AM
T H R I F T Y
284 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TempestPrime15 -

This card is a mess...so many fights could go either way...I don't know who to pick.  That Dodson fight is straight scary...both are killers i'm staying away from it. 

Yes it was very hard for me too, Pettis is still too young in the fight game IMO and tuck is fighting a very tough fighter. Dodson is fighting a great fighter but Moraga didn't look good his last fight so I feel safe with him. I believe he's the #2 guy in his division and same thing with Bendo Phone Post 3.0
6/3/14 11:14 AM
TempestPrime15
160 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

But he was beaten...twice actually.  Look if a champ enters a tourney and loses a fight in the tournament, that dude isn't the champ anymore...just sayin.

6/3/14 11:17 AM
zebers3
435 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

For now.. Dodson/Jorgensen.

6/3/14 11:17 AM
TempestPrime15

Edited: 06/03/14 11:17 AM
T H R I F T Y - 
TempestPrime15 -

Yes it was very hard for me too, Pettis is still too young in the fight game IMO and tuck is fighting a very tough fighter. Dodson is fighting a great fighter but Moraga didn't look good his last fight so I feel safe with him. I believe he's the #2 guy in his division and same thing with Bendo Phone Post 3.0

I believe 1 of 2 things will happen in the Bendo fight.  There is a strong possibilty he will get rag dolled, buuuuuuut he has an amazing gullotine.  It is also possible he sinks it on when Nurmy goes for a takedown..another scary fight imo.  I almost picked Sanchez only because he's old school, and I wanted to be alpha, but man there are just so many close fights on paper imo.

6/3/14 11:30 AM
KFP49
843 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sanchez and Jorgensen

6/3/14 12:04 PM
T H R I F T Y
284 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TempestPrime15 -
T H R I F T Y - 
TempestPrime15 -

I believe 1 of 2 things will happen in the Bendo fight.  There is a strong possibilty he will get rag dolled, buuuuuuut he has an amazing gullotine.  It is also possible he sinks it on when Nurmy goes for a takedown..another scary fight imo.  I almost picked Sanchez only because he's old school, and I wanted to be alpha, but man there are just so many close fights on paper imo.

You really believe Bendo will get rag dolled? I think Bendo pushes him up on the fence and takes him down, this will be his first finish since Shane Roller and will be via submission Phone Post 3.0
6/3/14 12:09 PM
zebers3
435 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TempestPrime15 - 
T H R I F T Y - 
TempestPrime15 -

Could have just been slip of the tongue, but just to make sure, know that Bendo is fighting Rustam Khabilov, not Khabib Nurmagomedov. You referred to Khabilov as Nurmy, just in case you thought it was Khabib and that was swyaing your opinion. 

6/3/14 12:11 PM
T H R I F T Y

zebers3 -
TempestPrime15 - 
T H R I F T Y - 
TempestPrime15 -

Could have just been slip of the tongue, but just to make sure, know that Bendo is fighting Rustam Khabilov, not Khabib Nurmagomedov. You referred to Khabilov as Nurmy, just in case you thought it was Khabib and that was swyaing your opinion. 

No way Bendo beats Kabib Phone Post 3.0
6/3/14 1:32 PM
T H R I F T Y

Ttt Phone Post 3.0
6/3/14 2:58 PM
yellow's alphamalesouth
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ttt Phone Post 3.0
6/3/14 3:55 PM
FEDORallDAY
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GregNoActionJackson -

"The winner of this tourney will not only win the vacant LMBB Suicide Pick'em Championship"

That shit ain't vacant, I am STILL the champ. No one has beat me and therefor I am the champ. You can call tournies 2-4 no contests which means the champ (me) does not lose his title. If a bout is a NC, the champ retains his title. You should go back and fix that shit before you lose your credibility.
How taste his pee pee Phone Post 3.0
6/3/14 5:37 PM
WeidmanBrokeTheLEGend
742 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dodson

Diego sanchez Phone Post 3.0
6/3/14 6:11 PM
Robert Paulson
55 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Absolutely lost on the submission asp3ct Phone Post 3.0
6/3/14 6:12 PM
Robert Paulson
55 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wrong fucking thread Phone Post 3.0
6/3/14 6:27 PM
If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much

GregNoActionJackson - 

Thanks you, finally someone with a head on their shoulders...

Seriously in what sport are you not the current champion when no one has beat you and won the title since you last won it?

No different then baseball in 1994 when their was no world series. In 1995, the Blue Jays who won in 1993 were still the reigning champions.
6/3/14 7:31 PM
WeidmanBrokeTheLEGend
742 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much -
GregNoActionJackson - 

Seriously in what sport are you not the current champion when no one has beat you and won the title since you last won it?

No different then baseball in 1994 when their was no world series. In 1995, the Blue Jays who won in 1993 were still the reigning champions.
Nah.

If this were medieval times, where failure resulted in death you would have died 4 times since you won.

Aint champ of shit when you dead homie Phone Post 3.0
6/3/14 8:11 PM
time traveling 12er
185 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bendo/Dodson
6/3/14 8:21 PM
TempestPrime15

zebers3 -
TempestPrime15 - 
T H R I F T Y - 
TempestPrime15 -

Thanks for the heads up. I was thinking of the other guy...not even sure who the dude is that he is fighting now lol. Phone Post 3.0
6/3/14 8:23 PM
TempestPrime15

WeidmanBrokeTheLEGend -
GregNoActionJackson - 

Nah.

If this were medieval times, where failure resulted in death you would have died 4 times since you won.

^^^^ Phone Post 3.0
6/3/14 9:39 PM

TempestPrime15 - 
WeidmanBrokeTheLEGend -
GregNoActionJackson - 

Nah.

^^^^ Phone Post 3.0

Haters gonna hate but the facts remain the same:

I am the First and only winner

Best record of those who played in all tournaments at 45-5 (during tournament play)

Most wins in history at 45

Longest win streak of 36 (1st 36 picks I made were right)

In the first 22 cards, I was wrong once, so 21 out of 22 cards were perfect

Overall record if I played all weeks 48-6 which is also the best of anyone.

Until someone comes along and captures the title, I remain the Champion and the GOAT!
6/3/14 9:44 PM
Lazer MMA

Unless you count how much money you made huh boss? LOL

6/3/14 10:27 PM
D241
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

in

6/4/14 1:17 AM

Lazer MMA - 
Unless you count how much money you made huh boss? LOL

Not sure if directed at me or not, I lost about $900 on the last card. I don't remember exact amount but I am up over this span of time. Only idiots bet with money they can't afford to lose. End of the day I look at it as a form of entertainment so if I win cool, if not, no biggie. Normally if I win I just blow it on stupid shit anyways, lol.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.