UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Khabilov fought Bagautinov at Jacksons?

6/5/14 1:23 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
NCar
159 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Couldn't find anything about this when I ran a search...

http://www.bjpenn.com/two-of-ufcs-finest-get-in-real-fist-fight-at-jacksons-mma/

It says they got in to a real fight at Jakcson's and Khabilov laid the beats on him (expected). In for any more information...
6/5/14 1:57 AM
Johan Von Brügermëister
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Shit thing to do when Ali Bags is going into a title fight if its true Phone Post 3.0
6/5/14 1:58 AM
NCar
159 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

They both have big fights coming up but A) we don't know if this is true B) we don't know how serious it was and C) what happened? Was it an out of control sparring session? was there beef?
6/5/14 2:03 AM
NCar

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2014/6/4/5781256/report-rustam-khabilov-fight-ali-bagautinov-beating-greg-jacksons-gym-mma-news
6/5/14 2:04 AM
-D0DG3R D0GG13-
104 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Must have started as a simple stand ov Phone Post 3.0
6/5/14 2:31 AM
MartialArtsMixed
109 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ees normal in daegastan Phone Post 3.0
6/5/14 2:34 AM
NCar

Forum member Intheweedz posted this in another thread:

A buddy of mine that trains at Jackson's MMA in New Mexico told me, and confirmed with another fightef that Rustam Khabilov beat the breaks off of Bauteniolverahrdjfkskd in the gym after a heated training session...

Gloves came off and they went at it, where the bigger Rustam commensed to beating the ShiT.. (litterally) out of Beaugaughtinovs... Phone Post 3.0
6/5/14 2:38 AM
Ray Cappa

Size matters. Phone Post 3.0
6/5/14 2:44 AM
Il Duce
92 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Not good.

How's that not stopped? Phone Post 3.0
6/5/14 2:47 AM
House Boru

so he shit his pants literally?
6/5/14 2:50 AM
NCar

Edited: 06/05/14 2:52 AM
I have a hard time believing he shit himself, maybe a light shart?
6/5/14 3:15 AM
JToller
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In Phone Post 3.0
6/5/14 3:21 AM
BJTT_Bromovich
512 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Oh dear... Phone Post
6/5/14 3:28 AM
Good Sir
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

forever anonymous - where was jon jones to break it up? i can't believe that jon jones guy let this fight go on for so long... what a real scum bag
Yeah! Even though he was most likely out of state, what a douchebaggin! Phone Post 3.0
6/5/14 3:57 AM
jmont

forever anonymous -
Good Sir - 
forever anonymous - where was jon jones to break it up? i can't believe that jon jones guy let this fight go on for so long... what a real scum bag
Yeah! Even though he was most likely out of state, what a douchebaggin! Phone Post 3.0

I know, it's absolutely despicable
and some posters wonder why hes so hated... Phone Post 3.0
6/5/14 4:16 AM
UGCTT_Dinamita
123 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

-D0DG3R D0GG13- - Must have started as a simple stand ov Phone Post 3.0
LOL!!

Pat yourself on the back. You win the internets good sir! Phone Post 3.0
6/5/14 4:19 AM
Marvin Caribou
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I heard from an inside source. Jon Jones was out late drinking with Baugovlababla and thought they could all have a good laugh if they pulled a rib on Khabibalov. He told Baugotinov to whisper in his ear during a sparring session.. To whisper... "Niet. I feel nothing. You hit like your sister defends my sex. Your mother's borscht tastes like feet and urine. Probably why her diedushka made her sleep with the chickens..." Before anybody knew anything Kamal was ferociously punching face, and mostly stomach until loose bud light shits tainted with mucous and the putrid smell of still digesting bear meat tainted with vodka drizzled from Baggy's shorts. Jon Jones was gone before people knew whether to get him a baby wipe or break up that sonning to be remembered. Some bystanders outside claim to have seen Jon fleeing on a chicken of sorts. Phone Post
6/5/14 4:35 AM
madmav
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

maybe they just wanted overeem to feel at home...
6/5/14 5:01 AM
touch
901 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That sucks. Khabilov doesn't strike me as the nicest guy around tbh

6/5/14 5:03 AM
Cameron0000
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good Sir -
Fucking Jones he's always doing something Phone Post 3.0
6/5/14 5:35 AM
Gladiator12

Bagautinov deserves it for sure.
i know he is not cool.
also i can say Rustam is a nice Guy.
so i can imagine who start that shit ;-) Phone Post 3.0
6/5/14 6:07 AM
DyldoWilly

Gladiator12 - Bagautinov deserves it for sure.
i know he is not cool.
also i can say Rustam is a nice Guy.
so i can imagine who start that shit ;-) Phone Post 3.0
How do you know? Phone Post 3.0
6/5/14 6:45 AM
-D0DG3R D0GG13-
104 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_Dinamita -
-D0DG3R D0GG13- - Must have started as a simple stand ov Phone Post 3.0
LOL!!

Pat yourself on the back. You win the internets good sir! Phone Post 3.0
No Mames!!!

That was horrible I know Phone Post 3.0
6/5/14 6:52 AM
Leigh
883 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

NCar - They both have big fights coming up but A) we don't know if this is true B) we don't know how serious it was and C) what happened? Was it an out of control sparring session? was there beef?
I doubt it was a sparring session - they are three weight classes apart and this close to a fight you stick to safe training Phone Post 3.0
6/5/14 6:54 AM
Gustafsson Broke Bones

Sometimes these things happen in Dagestan.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.