UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> How badly will England Flame out of the World Cup?

6/6/14 7:55 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Stu Cazzo
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ShamusO'nyou - Italy just drew with Luxembourg

England will get out of the group
Italy also lost or tied Iceland before the 2006 tournament.

Anybody here remember what happened after that? Phone Post 3.0
6/6/14 7:57 PM
Wenger Touched Me
410 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I mean any team can win any given day but I guarantee going forward our head to head record with England will be close to a wash. They're not better than us and their league completely relies on foreign talent. Phone Post 3.0
6/6/14 7:58 PM
Wenger Touched Me
410 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Comparing Italy and England is a joke. I expect England to fuck up every tournament. I expect Italy to do better than anyone expects.

Italy has a supposedly shitty domestic league too. They rely on Italian players though. Phone Post 3.0
6/6/14 8:03 PM
BradGluckman
690 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Teenage mutant lesnar turtle - In every measurable area. One sided win rate against the US, qualified for more major international tournaments, performed better in most tournaments the US have been in, more valuable players who play for better clubs etc.

Go on though, post a pic of an American flag and tell me i'm mad you fucking loser. Phone Post 3.0

Thanks for proving my point about being an angry little bugger  of course the win rate and internantional tournaments are in favor of England how many times must I explain to your dense self that's due to the fact that the US just started a pro league just 20 years ago but is now already on the same footing and as far as players playing in better clubs that's irrelevant if they can't pull it together when it matters the most  on the greatest stage the World Cup

Per your request

6/6/14 8:04 PM
Wenger Touched Me

They have one good player. Wayne Rooney. He doesn't even play well for England because he's surrounded by English players. Phone Post 3.0
6/6/14 8:10 PM
Squatdog
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Teenage mutant lesnar turtle - In every measurable area. One sided win rate against the US, qualified for more major international tournaments, performed better in most tournaments the US have been in, more valuable players who play for better clubs etc.

Go on though, post a pic of an American flag and tell me i'm mad you fucking loser. Phone Post 3.0

I'll just leave this here:

6/6/14 8:12 PM
Wenger Touched Me

They have one good prospect too. Wilshere. Phone Post 3.0
6/6/14 8:45 PM
Pancake Syrup Ali
550 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wenger Touched Me - I mean any team can win any given day but I guarantee going forward our head to head record with England will be close to a wash. They're not better than us and their league completely relies on foreign talent. Phone Post 3.0

lol
6/6/14 8:50 PM
Mencken
703 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wenger Touched Me - They have one good player. Wayne Rooney. He doesn't even play well for England because he's surrounded by English players. Phone Post 3.0

Sturridge too.  Don't be disingenuous.   The guy was the #2 scorer in the PL last season

6/6/14 9:02 PM
Wenger Touched Me

Mencken -
Wenger Touched Me - They have one good player. Wayne Rooney. He doesn't even play well for England because he's surrounded by English players. Phone Post 3.0

Sturridge too.  Don't be disingenuous.   The guy was the #2 scorer in the PL last season

Ok...two good players.

The point remains the same though. They are nothing special. Neither are we but were not in denial about it. Phone Post 3.0
6/6/14 9:04 PM
cool hand Ed
185 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Teenage mutant lesnar turtle - I was talking about op but if youre a yank then fuck you too. I hope your teams plane crashes. Phone Post 3.0
After all the shit TMNL talked on CONCACAF, England better beat the brakes off of Costa Rica. Anything less than 4-0 and you can suck it. Phone Post 3.0
6/6/14 9:05 PM
Wenger Touched Me

They also think we consider them rivals and take to the streets to celebrate a good performance against them. I don't know anyone who gives a fuck about playing England other than we were lucky to draw them in a group. And yes we were correct...we were quite lucky to draw them in a group. Phone Post 3.0
6/6/14 9:08 PM
Pancake Syrup Ali
550 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

cool hand Ed - 
Teenage mutant lesnar turtle - I was talking about op but if youre a yank then fuck you too. I hope your teams plane crashes. Phone Post 3.0
After all the shit TMNL talked on CONCACAF, England better beat the brakes off of Costa Rica. Anything less than 4-0 and you can suck it. Phone Post 3.0

It's a shitty region with 1 above average country right now. It deserves to be shit on with 3.5 spot in the world cup
6/6/14 9:10 PM
Wenger Touched Me

Pancake Syrup Ali -
cool hand Ed - 

It's a shitty region with 1 above average country right now. It deserves to be shit on with 3.5 spot in the world cup
No one cares what you think. You ruined our thread. Phone Post 3.0
6/6/14 9:14 PM
Pancake Syrup Ali

Wenger Touched Me - 
Pancake Syrup Ali -
cool hand Ed - 

No one cares what you think. You ruined our thread. Phone Post 3.0

:(
6/6/14 9:15 PM
Stu Cazzo
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mencken -

I think you're forgetting about Balotelli

5 qualifier games

5 goals Phone Post 3.0
6/6/14 9:17 PM
Wenger Touched Me

Stu Cazzo -
Mencken -

I think you're forgetting about Balotelli

5 qualifier games

5 goals Phone Post 3.0
If he plays at the height of his game they certainly have an outside shot. Phone Post 3.0
6/6/14 9:32 PM
showbizconnor
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

We'll get to the quarters and lose on penalties like we always do,

That being said I've a good feeling about the squat and if Hodgson is bold enough to pick the young lads Phone Post 3.0
6/6/14 9:32 PM
cool hand Ed
185 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pancake Syrup Ali -
cool hand Ed - 

Shitty region or not, it's the only game that matters. It's the World Cup dude! Everyone gets judged based on the 3-6 games for years to come. So, like I said, they better destroy Costa Rica or I'm going to laugh at TMNL. And God forbid they lose. I'll change my fucking name to the score of the game and follow TMNL around in every thread he posts in! :-) Phone Post 3.0
6/6/14 9:45 PM
Bisping'sLazyEye
118 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BradGluckman -

The most  self-important soccer nation seems to be in proper form for a first round exit 

I think they will at least draw with Costa Rica

TMLT in 3,2,1 to talk about the 1966 World Cup

Haha haha..... The mighty us of a could only muster a draw with Scotland recently! A draw! With Scotland! Lolololololol Phone Post 3.0
6/6/14 9:46 PM
showbizconnor
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'd actually say this is England's best squad since 1998 Phone Post 3.0
6/6/14 9:46 PM
Bisping'sLazyEye
118 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Oh wait...... Just remembered I'm Scottish.....

TARTANTOPTEAM! Phone Post 3.0
6/6/14 10:00 PM
Squatdog
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

England has about as much chance of winning the upcoming Rugby and Cricket World Cups.

At least there's one sport the Poms will always be good at:

6/6/14 10:04 PM
Mencken
703 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wenger Touched Me - They also think we consider them rivals and take to the streets to celebrate a good performance against them. I don't know anyone who gives a fuck about playing England other than we were lucky to draw them in a group. And yes we were correct...we were quite lucky to draw them in a group. Phone Post 3.0

6/7/14 2:14 AM
Teenage mutant lesnar turtle
560 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wenger Touched Me -
Mencken -

Ok...two good players.

The point remains the same though. They are nothing special. Neither are we but were not in denial about it. Phone Post 3.0
No English person thinks England are on par with Spain (in recent years anyway) Italy, Germany or Brazil. But to suggest that England and the US are on equal footing is pure insanity. Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.