UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> How badly will England Flame out of the World Cup?

6/6/14 3:54 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
BradGluckman
611 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Ghanian witch doctor has put the hex on Reus and Ronaldo

6/6/14 3:55 PM
Mencken
550 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

olivers army - As an English fan we always seem to fail. I don't have great expectations. As long as we play attacking attractive football I don't really care. Just as long as we don't play negative as hell like we have for thr last 20 odd years. Phone Post 3.0

Did you forget who the manager is?

6/6/14 3:58 PM
olivers army
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mencken -
olivers army - As an English fan we always seem to fail. I don't have great expectations. As long as we play attacking attractive football I don't really care. Just as long as we don't play negative as hell like we have for thr last 20 odd years. Phone Post 3.0

Did you forget who the manager is?

I know but I can dream can't I? Haha Phone Post 3.0
6/6/14 4:00 PM
BradGluckman
611 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

AlexanderTheGOAT - 
Teenage mutant lesnar turtle - I was talking about op but if youre a yank then fuck you too. I hope your teams plane crashes. Phone Post 3.0
Textbook TMLT, HE'S COMING UNGLUED Phone Post 3.0

Yep I really worry about the poor chap he may harm himself during the cup

He is losing it ^^^

6/6/14 4:02 PM
Teenage mutant lesnar turtle
534 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yeah youre a great troll man, you really got me. Bravo. The US are still shite. Phone Post 3.0
6/6/14 4:12 PM
BradGluckman

Teenage mutant lesnar turtle - Yeah youre a great troll man, you really got me. Bravo. The US are still shite. Phone Post 3.0

Your right the US has got you only 20 years with a pro league and we are just as good as England if not better that must keep you up at night

6/6/14 4:15 PM
Pancake Syrup Ali
550 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BradGluckman - 
Teenage mutant lesnar turtle - Yeah youre a great troll man, you really got me. Bravo. The US are still shite. Phone Post 3.0

Your right the US has got you only 20 years with a pro league and we are just as good as England if not better that must keep you up at night

MLS has only been around 20 years.

The US has had pro leagues longer than that though
6/6/14 4:17 PM
534 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You still havent explained why the US are as good as England. Or are you just going to carry on posting stupid gifs and pics while saying stupid shit and acting like you've achieved something because an anonymous person thousands of miles away responded to your dumb attention seeking thread? Phone Post 3.0
6/6/14 4:22 PM
BradGluckman

Teenage mutant lesnar turtle - You still havent explained why the US are as good as England. Or are you just going to carry on posting stupid gifs and pics while saying stupid shit and acting like you've achieved something because an anonymous person thousands of miles away responded to your dumb attention seeking thread? Phone Post 3.0

6/6/14 4:22 PM

Lol yeah im in tears here Phone Post 3.0
6/6/14 4:26 PM
BradGluckman

Edited: 06/06/14 4:27 PM

When it mattered the most England coudn't beat the lowly American squad with all the EPL stars  sorry mate England is overrated since then the American squad has gotten better while England continues to disappoint so go dwell on that while you drink yourself to sleep again

6/6/14 4:26 PM
BradGluckman

Edited: 06/06/14 4:26 PM
Teenage mutant lesnar turtle - Lol yeah im drunk again Phone Post 3.0

Just as I figured

6/6/14 4:28 PM
Pancake Syrup Ali

Who exactly does the us have that's made them better?
6/6/14 4:30 PM

BradGluckman -

When it mattered the most England coudn't beat the lowly American squad with all the EPL stars  sorry mate England is overrated since then the American squad has gotten better while England continues to disappoint so go dwell on that while you drink yourself to sleep again

I'll ttt the thread in a few weeks :) Phone Post 3.0
6/6/14 4:30 PM
BradGluckman

Pancake Syrup Ali - Who exactly does the us have that's made them better?

Having better individual players doesn't mean shit you should know that your just being obtuse btw when are your moving back across the pond maybe we should setup a paypal fund

6/6/14 4:40 PM
Frames4Life
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

England slightly over achieved in the Euros 2 years ago.

England always finish approximately where they are seeded.

And they always get out of the groups.

The exact same will happen this time. We've got a good young squad, I expect us to get out of the groups and with a bit of luck get a win against Colombia or someone like that and maybe make the quarters.

I'm looking forward to it. Phone Post 3.0
6/6/14 4:43 PM
Pancake Syrup Ali

Edited: 06/06/14 4:44 PM
England would be smart to finish 2nd in their group.

Chance of Ivory Coast, Greece or Japan. I like England's chance vs any 3 of them
6/6/14 4:47 PM

BradGluckman -

Having better individual players doesn't mean shit you should know that your just being obtuse btw when are your moving back across the pond maybe we should setup a paypal fund

England are better individually and collectively Phone Post 3.0
6/6/14 4:49 PM
BradGluckman

Teenage mutant lesnar turtle - 
BradGluckman -

England are better individually and collectively Phone Post 3.0

At porking there teamates wives I agree

6/6/14 5:53 PM

In every measurable area. One sided win rate against the US, qualified for more major international tournaments, performed better in most tournaments the US have been in, more valuable players who play for better clubs etc.

Go on though, post a pic of an American flag and tell me i'm mad you fucking loser. Phone Post 3.0
6/6/14 7:00 PM
jjplayer808
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^^to be fair, we did the U.S. Did top the group in 2010, and both teams were knocked out in the rd of 16 (we lost a close match to Ghana while England were thrashed by Germany). In the years since, England have produced better players and obviously has a better domestic league, but to say the U.S. Is shit isn't exactly true (I feel you are counter trolling tbh). At any rate, I hope the best for England especially with the latest injury. Phone Post 3.0
6/6/14 7:36 PM
Mark1

RobGotti - Are you having a bubble?

This is defo one of the best England teams the WC has seen in ages.

But then what would you septic tanks really know about football, lol @ your lot getting out the group stages.
Best English team is like saying your kid is the smartest retard.

Mark Phone Post 3.0
6/6/14 7:44 PM
Mark1

Teenage mutant lesnar turtle - In every measurable area. One sided win rate against the US, qualified for more major international tournaments, performed better in most tournaments the US have been in, more valuable players who play for better clubs etc.

Go on though, post a pic of an American flag and tell me i'm mad you fucking loser. Phone Post 3.0
The US has a much greater number of schoolgirls that play European kickball. And effeminate schoolboys.

Mark Phone Post 3.0
6/6/14 7:45 PM
The Super Bean
454 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://youtu.be/bW1XV-2OPkI Phone Post 3.0
6/6/14 7:52 PM
Wenger Touched Me
450 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The US has only been into soccer for a couple of decades and just recently gotten a domestic league. Any gloating about how much better England is than us will end soon enough. They will accomplish just as little as us going forward. Well both be sent off in the group stage in this World Cup.

England isn't good. They just overrate their average talent.

They can't beat us either. Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.