UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> UFC fight pass observation

6/6/14 3:00 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Mike126
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Every card has been great, but I've noticed the co main event in every card went to a decision, and every main event has been a spectacular finish. The co-main events have been fair fights, but not the best, may I add. Phone Post 3.0
6/6/14 3:01 PM
6ULDV8

Well that's a brilliant observation OP. 

Thanks for sharing, and thank you for enjoying your fight pass subscription so much.

6/6/14 3:01 PM
Logic MMA

lotta smashes on fight pass
6/6/14 3:02 PM
6ULDV8

I look forward to more of your Fight Pass® insights just as soon as you come up with them.

Please don't keep us waiting too long.

6/6/14 3:05 PM
Logic MMA

there's a lot of mismatches so that there will be more highlight reel finishes in an attempt to increase the number of subscribers.
6/6/14 3:42 PM
cwashrohawk
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

One observation that bothers me a bit is the fact that all of the content has not been uploaded. Strikeforce shows only go up to the diaz-daley fight card and the pride cards stop at pride 18. They had begun to upload shows a few a day and then just stopped. I would much rather have the rest of the strikeforce and pride cards than the random collections. I like the collections but lets get all the other content up before we do the random collections of already available videos. Just my two cents.
6/6/14 4:50 PM
Mr_Honky
66 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Pride cards don't stop at 18 for me. Phone Post 3.0
6/6/14 6:35 PM
Mike126

cwashrohawk - One observation that bothers me a bit is the fact that all of the content has not been uploaded. Strikeforce shows only go up to the diaz-daley fight card and the pride cards stop at pride 18. They had begun to upload shows a few a day and then just stopped. I would much rather have the rest of the strikeforce and pride cards than the random collections. I like the collections but lets get all the other content up before we do the random collections of already available videos. Just my two cents.
Very true, there are a lot of classics that aren't on there Phone Post 3.0
25 days ago
Mike126

I stand uncorrected ..

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.