6/7/14 12:25 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
pin909
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He's a pussie. Phone Post 3.0
6/7/14 12:28 PM
itskrisdude
191 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Molsonmuscle360 - 

I always laugh when I see a basketball player get carried off the floor because of fucking cramps.  My old neighbor in high school played the first round of this years NHL playoffs with a broken foot. 

Marcellus Wiley was talking about how he played multiple games with a broken toe, but couldn't even stand up with muscle cramps.

I seriously wonder how many people in the forum have gotten up off the couch on a routine basis, let alone play a competitive sport. When cramps hit you hard, theres no playing through the pain. Your limbs literally fail to perform the function for which they're designed. The agony is just a sweet little bonus to go on top the immobility.

I can't stand Lebrons personality or of play. Its frustrating to see such a talent go completely overboard with the flopping, lack any killer instinct, and display a general weakness regarding the mental aspect of the game. But all the shit he's receiving in terms of "crampgete" is fucking laughable.
6/7/14 12:32 PM
MDubya
64 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lay off guys, it's that time of the month Phone Post 3.0
6/7/14 12:43 PM
TOAO

I've played with leg cramps and stomach cramps in pickup games. LeBron should've fought through it, imo. Yeah it hurts but you got to be mentally strong and finish it out. You can sit when the game is over. Phone Post 3.0
6/7/14 12:46 PM
sewich
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I just fund ur funny the best ojayer in the league needs to be carried of the court in he finals because of a cramp where as in the NHL playoffs players are taking pucks to the face and only miss a couple shifts to stitch their face back together. Phone Post 3.0
6/7/14 12:56 PM
nottheface
200 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TOAO - I've played with leg cramps and stomach cramps in pickup games. LeBron should've fought through it, imo. Yeah it hurts but you got to be mentally strong and finish it out. You can sit when the game is over. Phone Post 3.0
There are cramps and then there are cramps. I've had times after heavy lifting sessions where my legs were just blown out so any time I fired the muscle they would just seize up and I'd have to force a stretch to get them to release.

What I don't get is how in this day and age a pro athlete get cramps like that. Don't they have Gatorade at the bench? Phone Post 3.0
6/7/14 12:56 PM
PhillyFights
149 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You Guys have never had a cramp, huh?
It's got nothing to do with fighting thru pain or being mentally strong. The muscles in your leg lock the fuck up leaving you unable to walk. Not because it hurts too much, but because your leg muscles are frozen solid Phone Post 3.0
6/7/14 1:01 PM
BadRobot321
103 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sewich - I just fund ur funny the best ojayer in the league needs to be carried of the court in he finals because of a cramp where as in the NHL playoffs players are taking pucks to the face and only miss a couple shifts to stitch their face back together. Phone Post 3.0
Pain is one thing. A cramp means your muscle is contracted all the time... Your body doesn't physically function. You can't play through that because you can't actually move. It's frustrating hearing all the bs about this from people. Phone Post 3.0
6/7/14 1:15 PM
TOAO

Problem was he drinks powerade and not gatorade Phone Post 3.0
6/7/14 1:21 PM
HAWKZILLA
61 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OnlyTheStrongSurvive -
HAWKZILLA -
OnlyTheStrongSurvive -
Pablo Duke -
TexasBadAss - Lebron left up 2 with 5 min and the heat lost by 15. People always direct hate to best in anything. Phone Post 3.0
When you're the Best you don't bitch out with 5 left.

And his team didn't do him any favors either.

Unless he can do something special to win the series, he's going to have a hard time living this down. Phone Post 3.0
He's going to have to do something special to win this series because the Spurs team as a whole is far and away better than LeBron's team.

You can call him a bitch all you want, but he's barely missed any games for 11 years now, always one of the highest in mpg, has played in 4 finals and and Olympics now, and has more responsibility for so many different things on the floor than just about anyone in league history.

The dramatics are annoying, but people are holding him to really weird standards and saying he's a failure for not living up to them Phone Post 3.0
This spurs team is far and away the better team? You mean the exact same team that lost to them last year in the finals?

Stupidity man, the teams are pretty evenly matched except nobody on the spurs can guard lebron.

Heat win that game if lebron isn't hurt. Phone Post 3.0
No, this Spurs team as a whole is way better than the Heat. It isn't close. The Heat just have the world's best player and he's able to cover for them in a lot of areas. It's incredible how much responsibility LeBron has. The Heat are completely helpless without him.

And no, these aren't the same teams as last year. The Spurs are better than they were last year. The Heat lost the 2 things that made them special the last two years, which was the ability to go small and play incredible high pressure defense on the wings and rain threes. Now Ray Allen is the only 3 point shooter the Heat have, they don't have the wing defense any more. Wade is even slower than last year. This Heat team is dependant on LeBron for everything this year. Phone Post 3.0
Lol what are you watching?

Wade is healthier and faster this year and the heat have Rashard Lewis this year as well another outside shooter.

The spurs are one year older and Parker is banged up. Lebron has responsibility for sure but

Wade
Bosh
Jesus
Lebron

All could drop a 30 burger at any time

Spurs have a deeper bench but the teams are super even.

The loss of a lebron on the heat is more visible because of style of play. Phone Post 3.0
6/7/14 1:23 PM
HAWKZILLA
61 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TampabayMMA -
HAWKZILLA -
Tebow For President - Lebron is normal mentally. He just doesn't have the killer instinct and he never will.

When I think of a mental midget I think of a boxer named Zab Judah. One of the greatest pure talents the sport has ever seen. Mentally he just wasn't there.
I think he has the killer instinct but it's not consistent Phone Post 3.0
Then he doesnt have it. Phone Post 3.0
Not true lol. Game 7 last year he had it and nailed the dagger Phone Post 3.0
6/7/14 1:24 PM
HAWKZILLA

Also before lebron left the game the heat had played excellent defense all game. Forcing what was it like 24 turnovers? Phone Post 3.0
6/7/14 1:30 PM
Gspthegoat

OnlyTheStrongSurvive -
Pablo Duke -
TexasBadAss - Lebron left up 2 with 5 min and the heat lost by 15. People always direct hate to best in anything. Phone Post 3.0

Unless he can do something special to win the series, he's going to have a hard time living this down. Phone Post 3.0
He's going to have to do something special to win this series because the Spurs team as a whole is far and away better than LeBron's team.

You can call him a bitch all you want, but he's barely missed any games for 11 years now, always one of the highest in mpg, has played in 4 finals and and Olympics now, and has more responsibility for so many different things on the floor than just about anyone in league history.

The dramatics are annoying, but people are holding him to really weird standards and saying he's a failure for not living up to them Phone Post 3.0
Spurs team is far and away better? Miami beat them already in the finals with roughly the same team. Lebron is just that amazing

They will win this series and people saying he's mentally weak are crazy and don't watch basketball. I can't even believe people have anything bad to say about him he's going for a fucking third championship Phone Post 3.0
6/7/14 1:31 PM
HAWKZILLA

People jump to conclusions so fast, that first game was a awkward outcome to a great game. The spurs were not 15 points better in that game. Unfortunately lebrons vagina flared up and it completely changed the game. Basing any series judgements on that game is completely silly.

Spurs defended home court what they are supposed to do.

Spurs won game 1 last year

Danny green scored 13 after lebron his defender went out. 0-5 prior

Heat win game 2 and they trade games until game 7 Phone Post 3.0
6/7/14 1:36 PM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
586 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HAWKZILLA -
OnlyTheStrongSurvive -
HAWKZILLA -
OnlyTheStrongSurvive -
Pablo Duke -

This spurs team is far and away the better team? You mean the exact same team that lost to them last year in the finals?

Stupidity man, the teams are pretty evenly matched except nobody on the spurs can guard lebron.

Heat win that game if lebron isn't hurt. Phone Post 3.0
No, this Spurs team as a whole is way better than the Heat. It isn't close. The Heat just have the world's best player and he's able to cover for them in a lot of areas. It's incredible how much responsibility LeBron has. The Heat are completely helpless without him.

And no, these aren't the same teams as last year. The Spurs are better than they were last year. The Heat lost the 2 things that made them special the last two years, which was the ability to go small and play incredible high pressure defense on the wings and rain threes. Now Ray Allen is the only 3 point shooter the Heat have, they don't have the wing defense any more. Wade is even slower than last year. This Heat team is dependant on LeBron for everything this year. Phone Post 3.0
Lol what are you watching?

Wade is healthier and faster this year and the heat have Rashard Lewis this year as well another outside shooter.

The spurs are one year older and Parker is banged up. Lebron has responsibility for sure but

Wade
Bosh
Jesus
Lebron

All could drop a 30 burger at any time

Spurs have a deeper bench but the teams are super even.

The loss of a lebron on the heat is more visible because of style of play. Phone Post 3.0
Rashard Lewis? Seriously? He's like 3 years washed up. All he does is shoot wide open jumpers and he's at 35% fg and 32% from 3. The Spurs aren't even guarding him. Right now the only guy the Heat can put at the small ball four is LeBron, who is they're only guy who can guard Parker

Are you basing that on their NBA 2k ratings or their actual production? Those 3 are averaging 42 ppg combined. Each of them has completely depended on LeBron to get them their offense this post season. Bosh and Allen need LeBron to get them jumpers, Wade is dependant on LeBron to get him shots on cuts and generally taking up the focus of the defense.

The Spurs had 23 turnovers and still had 110 points and won by 15. They won that fourth quarter 31-9. This series is all about if the best player can overcome the best team. Phone Post 3.0
6/7/14 1:36 PM
Molsonmuscle360
302 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

itskrisdude - 
Molsonmuscle360 - 

I always laugh when I see a basketball player get carried off the floor because of fucking cramps.  My old neighbor in high school played the first round of this years NHL playoffs with a broken foot. 

Marcellus Wiley was talking about how he played multiple games with a broken toe, but couldn't even stand up with muscle cramps.

I seriously wonder how many people in the forum have gotten up off the couch on a routine basis, let alone play a competitive sport. When cramps hit you hard, theres no playing through the pain. Your limbs literally fail to perform the function for which they're designed. The agony is just a sweet little bonus to go on top the immobility.

I can't stand Lebrons personality or of play. Its frustrating to see such a talent go completely overboard with the flopping, lack any killer instinct, and display a general weakness regarding the mental aspect of the game. But all the shit he's receiving in terms of "crampgete" is fucking laughable.

I have played hockey pretty much my entire life, except for the last 4 years or so, just because I work to early to be playing hockey at midnight.  Played baskteball throughout junior high and high school.   Yes, the cramps are insanely painful that you can get in basketball (i personally used to get them in the arch of my left foot).  But it's not so bad that you can't man up and walk yourself off the court.

I grew up in the age of hockey as well that when someone got crushed, and got up and could barely stand, even their own bench was chuckling at them, but back then, basketball players were fairly tough too.  I don't remember ever seeing Jordan or Magic being carried off the court because of cramps.  I honestly think this is a show of mental weakness.  Playoff sports are a battle of attrition, if you are showing your opponent that you are tired and weak, then they are gonna jump all over you.

6/7/14 1:42 PM
itskrisdude
191 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 06/07/14 1:42 PM
Molsonmuscle360 - 
itskrisdude - 
Molsonmuscle360 - 

I have played hockey pretty much my entire life, except for the last 4 years or so, just because I work to early to be playing hockey at midnight.  Played baskteball throughout junior high and high school.   Yes, the cramps are insanely painful that you can get in basketball (i personally used to get them in the arch of my left foot).  But it's not so bad that you can't man up and walk yourself off the court.

I grew up in the age of hockey as well that when someone got crushed, and got up and could barely stand, even their own bench was chuckling at them, but back then, basketball players were fairly tough too.  I don't remember ever seeing Jordan or Magic being carried off the court because of cramps.  I honestly think this is a show of mental weakness.  Playoff sports are a battle of attrition, if you are showing your opponent that you are tired and weak, then they are gonna jump all over you.

Then you have not experienced severe cramps - it's really that simple. When they're bad, you literally can't move. It's not pain that doesn't allow you to move, it's the muscle itself refusing to. Why is this so hard for people to comprehend?

As for his mental state, I agree he's not Jordan or Bird. But to suggest game one of the finals was too much for a multi-time league MVP who has come through in much bigger moments is just absurd.
6/7/14 1:43 PM
itskrisdude

Although I do agree being carried off the court was a bit much.
6/7/14 1:44 PM
TzTinkle
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

At a certain point cramps turn into spasms and your legs don't work. When your quads are vibrating on their own you are not going to be able to move.
6/7/14 1:44 PM
Tight Butthole
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dude was making the Chris Webber cry-baby face constantly after the 1st quarter. His departure was laughably predictable.

Dude obviously becomes a mental midget when his expectations aren't met to a certain degree. Fucking temperature queen if you ask me. Phone Post 3.0
6/7/14 1:45 PM
Entreri

He is quite possibly the most mentally weak great bball player of all time. GOAT indeed.
6/8/14 10:43 PM
HAWKZILLA

Didn't look mentally weak tonight Phone Post 3.0
6/13/14 4:24 AM
drywallerdave

once. again lebron is a mental midgit. Phone Post 3.0
6/13/14 4:33 AM
Just bleed guys forgotton nike swoosh
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How many games into the series and who is up? Phone Post 3.0
6/13/14 6:51 AM
IronLung11

Just bleed guys forgotton nike swoosh - How many games into the series and who is up? Phone Post 3.0
Spurs up 3-1, next game is in SA Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.