UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> Lebron is an all time mental midgit

6/13/14 7:03 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Larry Appleton
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

the Spurs ain't the Pacers, that's for sure Phone Post 3.0
6/13/14 8:25 AM
Just bleed guys forgotton nike swoosh
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

IronLung11 -
Just bleed guys forgotton nike swoosh - How many games into the series and who is up? Phone Post 3.0
Spurs up 3-1, next game is in SA Phone Post 3.0
Thanks my man. Phone Post 3.0
6/18/14 4:27 PM
Entreri
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Losing a finals is one thing, but losing that badly!

Lebron, utterly pathetic.
6/18/14 6:25 PM
HAWKZILLA
69 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Entreri - Losing a finals is one thing, but losing that badly!

Ya man he should've beat all the spurs alone Phone Post 3.0
6/18/14 6:53 PM
Wolfs Law
48 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HAWKZILLA - 

That was a pretty epic beatdown in the Finals, one of Worst the Finals beatdowns ever.

The Heat were very fortunate to win last year.

The Spurs were better than last years team while the Heat were worse than their team last year.

It's not Lebron's fault that Dwyane Wade is suddenly old, Mike Miller is gone and he was a big piece from last year's team as a role player.

The Spurs role players (Patty mills, Kawhi) played significantly better this year, I think Boris Diaw should've been MVP he was clutch in every game, although it's easy to see why Kawhi was MVP as well.

This year's Heat team would probably still have lost to OKC and/or Dallas had either team beaten the Spurs; the Heat had a cakewalk to the Finals.

6/18/14 6:54 PM
HAWKZILLA
69 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wolfs Law -
HAWKZILLA - 

That was a pretty epic beatdown in the Finals, one of Worst the Finals beatdowns ever.

The Heat were very fortunate to win last year.

The Spurs were better than last years team while the Heat were worse than their team last year.

It's not Lebron's fault that Dwyane Wade is suddenly old, Mike Miller is gone and he was a big piece from last year's team as a role player.

The Spurs role players (Patty mills, Kawhi) played significantly better this year, I think Boris Diaw should've been MVP he was clutch in every game, although it's easy to see why Kawhi was MVP as well.

This year's Heat team would probably still have lost to OKC and/or Dallas had either team beaten the Spurs; the Heat had a cakewalk to the Finals.

I think the heat were the second best team, the spurs were just incredible Phone Post 3.0
6/18/14 6:58 PM
the islander
215 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Being down 3-1 in a series and your team is dragging you way down and you still perform and get 30 points without getting frustrated and quitting is not a mental midget. Dude has extreme patience and never gets angry. Phone Post
6/18/14 7:06 PM
CarbonKid_24
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He will never have a killer instinct not that of Kobe and Jordan Phone Post 3.0
6/18/14 7:09 PM
Isaac298
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lebron did well, his team on the other hand blew Phone Post 3.0
6/18/14 7:17 PM
Darth Ryase
1378 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HAWKZILLA -

You're right. The Heat need more all-stars. Phone Post 3.0
6/18/14 7:26 PM
Browny85
255 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

nottheface -
TOAO - I've played with leg cramps and stomach cramps in pickup games. LeBron should've fought through it, imo. Yeah it hurts but you got to be mentally strong and finish it out. You can sit when the game is over. Phone Post 3.0
There are cramps and then there are cramps. I've had times after heavy lifting sessions where my legs were just blown out so any time I fired the muscle they would just seize up and I'd have to force a stretch to get them to release.

What I don't get is how in this day and age a pro athlete get cramps like that. Don't they have Gatorade at the bench? Phone Post 3.0
Only place I get severe cramp is in my calves, and like you said they seize right up and require stopping and really stretching to ease it.
You can't continue doing what you're doing. Phone Post 3.0
6/18/14 7:32 PM
Jimmy Wrassler
54 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tebow For President - 
OnlyTheStrongSurvive - People seem to think that guys like Magic and Jordan had these perfect careers and never were criticised for these same exact things. Phone Post 3.0
It's the nolstagia factor. Mostly coming from people who have seen just highlights. Phone Post 3.0

How many times did Jordan take his team to the finals and not get it done?

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.