UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> Top 10 soccer players at World Cup are...

6/10/14 1:40 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
tapestry
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hoidy10 -

Is anyone interested in Fantasy Football? Using the Official one on Fifa.com? I don't mind setting up a league if theres enough interest... 

Sweet, I'd join. Phone Post 3.0
6/10/14 1:42 PM
johnnypayne
55 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

England's stand-outs at this World Cup are likely going to be Wilshire and Lallana (he's in the shop window), and no, I wouldn't put either in the top ten.

Why Lampard is even in the squad I do not know.
gregbrady
48 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hoidy10 - 

Is anyone interested in Fantasy Football? Using the Official one on Fifa.com? I don't mind setting up a league if theres enough interest... 

since the real football invented the whole "fantasy football" thing you should be calling it fantasy soccer
Hoidy10
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

steve85uk - Yes. Phone Post 3.0

http://en.mcdonalds.fantasy.fifa.com/

Set up a public league called TheOG - if you just search for that anyone can join theres no passwords etc. 

Bit of a shitter you need to pick a 23 man squad

6/10/14 1:45 PM
BradGluckman
580 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

johnnypayne - England's stand-outs at this World Cup are likely going to be Wilshire and Lallana (he's in the shop window), and no, I wouldn't put either in the top ten.

Why Lampard is even in the squad I do not know.
He is the team mascot Phone Post 3.0
6/10/14 1:51 PM
Hoidy10
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

gregbrady - 
Hoidy10 - 

since the real football invented the whole "fantasy football" thing you should be calling it fantasy soccer

Nobody in this thread has any interest in a modified game of Rugby. 

6/10/14 1:51 PM
Wenger Touched Me
420 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

tapestry - 
Wenger Touched Me -
tapestry - Vincent Kompany is definitely top 10 imo, best centre back in the world. Also Yaya Toure, absolute beast and complete midfielder. As a United fan it's kind of sad to write this haha Phone Post 3.0

Kompany #1 center back?

You're going to be excluded from the rest of the conversation.
Seriously, how many are better than him? Possibly Thiago Silva that's about it. Phone Post 3.0

Hummels
Ramos
Silva
Geoff Cameron
6/10/14 2:07 PM
tapestry
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wenger Touched Me - 
tapestry - 
Wenger Touched Me -
tapestry - Vincent Kompany is definitely top 10 imo, best centre back in the world. Also Yaya Toure, absolute beast and complete midfielder. As a United fan it's kind of sad to write this haha Phone Post 3.0

Kompany #1 center back?

Seriously, how many are better than him? Possibly Thiago Silva that's about it. Phone Post 3.0

Hummels
Ramos
Silva
Geoff Cameron

Nope, don't think Ramos is that great a defender and Hummels is a great player who will be best CB in the world but not right now.
6/10/14 2:33 PM
HAWKZILLA
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Alexis lalas and cobi jones are on that list Phone Post 3.0
6/10/14 2:51 PM
dillon66

Wenger Touched Me -
dillon66 - 
RobGotti -
dillon66 - I do like these forums but fuck me I hate it when people start football threads. People on here have embarrassing football opinions.

Henderson makes suarez look good?
Rooney is shit?
David Luiz one of the best players in the world?

Jeeeeesus. Phone Post 3.0

Rooney is shit,Henderson is a mong, Suarez is ok

Luiz is brilliant when he plays for Brazil, he sometimes cant be arsed when he plays for Chelsea.
Umm no. Everything you said is the opposite of the truth

Rooney is clearly not "shit"

Henderson is a decent player but more importantly is a very athletic player and not a "mong"

Suarez is a lot better than ok

Luiz is just as wild for brazil as he was for Chelsea Phone Post 3.0

Lol then why have they been scored on twice in the last 10 games. He's lights out for Brazil.
Because they mostly played teams that are nowhere near as good as them. The only two decent teams they played were Chile and portugal and they both scored.

Completely irrelevant statistic. Phone Post 3.0
6/10/14 2:53 PM
MadsTimm

What the fook... has no one really said Van Persie?? im not sayin hes the best in world (obv messi, closely followed by ronaldo) but c'mon he should be getting mentioned.

Also forgot who sed it but it is a real shame Ibra isnt there Phone Post 3.0
6/10/14 2:56 PM
Mencken
459 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RVP is a broken doll

6/10/14 2:57 PM
dillon66

MadsTimm - What the fook... has no one really said Van Persie?? im not sayin hes the best in world (obv messi, closely followed by ronaldo) but c'mon he should be getting mentioned.

Also forgot who sed it but it is a real shame Ibra isnt there Phone Post 3.0
Dutch players not getting alot of hype because most people dont really fancy them to do very well, even though they are very poor at the back they do have two of the best forwards in the world in RVP and Robben Phone Post 3.0
6/10/14 3:00 PM
Wenger Touched Me
420 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

dillon66 - 
Wenger Touched Me -
dillon66 - 
RobGotti -
dillon66 - I do like these forums but fuck me I hate it when people start football threads. People on here have embarrassing football opinions.

Rooney is shit?

Luiz is brilliant when he plays for Brazil, he sometimes cant be arsed when he plays for Chelsea.

Henderson is a decent player but more importantly is a very athletic player and not a "mong"

Lol then why have they been scored on twice in the last 10 games. He's lights out for Brazil.
Because they mostly played teams that are nowhere near as good as them. The only two decent teams they played were Chile and portugal and they both scored.

Please.

They blanked nearly every goon team that they faced in the confederations cup too. That included Spain and Italy.

Haters always be hatin. David Luiz is top notch for Brazil. Prove me wrong then.
6/10/14 3:13 PM
dillon66

Wenger Touched Me -
dillon66 - 
Wenger Touched Me -
dillon66 - 
RobGotti -

Rooney is shit?

Please.

They blanked nearly every goon team that they faced in the confederations cup too. That included Spain and Italy.

Haters always be hatin. David Luiz is top notch for Brazil. Prove me wrong then.
The only good team they "blanked" was spain, they let in 2 vs a very very poor Italy team. does nothing to prove luiz qualities. Phone Post 3.0
6/10/14 3:17 PM
Wenger Touched Me

LOL Italy didn't score in the final and are one of the best teams in the world easily. Nice point no point.

The Brazilian defense has been SUPERB in recent years. One of the best around. David Luiz has been excellent for them. If he was sloppy and made mistakes all the time then it isn't showing. He looks great for Brazil.

Brainwashed by English media.
6/10/14 3:22 PM
dillon66

Wenger Touched Me - LOL Italy didn't score in the final and are one of the best teams in the world easily. Nice point no point.

The Brazilian defense has been SUPERB in recent years. One of the best around. David Luiz has been excellent for them. If he was sloppy and made mistakes all the time then it isn't showing. He looks great for Brazil.

Italy are absolutely not one of the best teams in the world currently Phone Post 3.0
6/10/14 3:23 PM
CrazyPope
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wenger Touched Me - 
tapestry - 
Wenger Touched Me -

Kompany #1 center back?

Hummels
Ramos
Silva
Geoff Cameron

Chiellini
6/10/14 3:25 PM
CrazyPope
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

dillon66 - 
Wenger Touched Me - LOL Italy didn't score in the final and are one of the best teams in the world easily. Nice point no point.

Italy are absolutely not one of the best teams in the world currently Phone Post 3.0

lmao, you're crazy. I don't know what you consider the best teams in the world, but the only teams clearly better are Spain, Germany and Brazil. Italy has as much or more talent than any other team.
6/10/14 3:25 PM
Wenger Touched Me

dillon66 - 

Right.

They're currently ranked 9th.

Now since I know FIFA rankings are useless...why don't you go check out that list and name 5 teams ranked below them that should be ranked ahead of them.
6/10/14 3:28 PM
MayorPirkle
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Messi, Ronaldo, Iniesta, Hazard, RVP, Thiago Silva, Neymar Phone Post 3.0
6/10/14 3:29 PM
Wenger Touched Me

MayorPirkle - Messi, Ronaldo, Iniesta, Hazard, RVP, Thiago Silva, Neymar Phone Post 3.0

What'd you type in google to get that list?
6/10/14 3:32 PM
Stu Cazzo

rayonyx7 - Pirlo is class. Great technique.
But Italians are shite. The quality is not there.
What are you basing this off of?

They trashed Germany just two years ago and last year took Spain to pk's in a game they could've won. Phone Post 3.0
6/10/14 3:35 PM
Mencken
459 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Italy is not shit. No clue why anyone is thinking that.  They've had stronger teams before, but they're far from shit

6/10/14 3:39 PM
Wenger Touched Me

No one in the world thinks Italy are shit. Only a person desperate to make a point would say such a thing.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.