UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> Tired Of Stay-At-Home Moms.....

6/10/14 9:28 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
GloversFaultyMouthpiece
106 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Complaining that their day is so hard. I've been at home with a baby, and it is WAY EASIER then having a job with an income.... If being a stay at home mom is so tough, get a damn job and hire a nanny. Seriously. You change diapers, feed, and love a person whom you have a biological predisposition to love. Don't talk about it being the hardest job ever.... Try coal mining. It is not a job... You earn no income for it, so it is NOT a form of employment. Phone Post 3.0
6/10/14 9:38 PM
Tractor
95 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You need bill burr's set on this. Ill be right back Phone Post 3.0
6/10/14 9:43 PM
Tractor
95 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://youtu.be/rwPg2oarG_c Phone Post 3.0
B_Goetz
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Groundbreaking stuff here.
cnc_paul
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Let's just see when it's not a baby anymore. Running around rubbing shit all over the walls, and you don't get 5 sec of time to yourself. Honestly I don't know how my wife does it. I wouldn't or couldn't do her job. I applaud anyone who gives up their job to raise children.
Just my two cents. Phone Post 3.0
6/10/14 9:44 PM
Tractor

Sorry. Im on my phone. Cant embed Phone Post 3.0
6/10/14 9:45 PM
GloversFaultyMouthpiece
106 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

cnc_paul - Let's just see when it's not a baby anymore. Running around rubbing shit all over the walls, and you don't get 5 sec of time to yourself. Honestly I don't know how my wife does it. I wouldn't or couldn't do her job. I applaud anyone who gives up their job to raise children.
Just my two cents. Phone Post 3.0
My son is 4. He is a great kid. No shit on walls. My wife is an awesome mom. It is not a job, though. Phone Post 3.0
6/10/14 9:47 PM
cnc_paul
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sorry I don't agree. Just because you don't earn an income doesn't mean it's not a job. Phone Post 3.0
6/10/14 9:48 PM
Jack Skellington
779 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OP how long have u been a coal miner for?
6/10/14 9:49 PM
Bick Koxer
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fuck that my kids are wild animals and I hate housekeeping, laundry and all that shit. I'd way rather go to work. Phone Post 3.0
6/10/14 9:53 PM
Jhay
55 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

cnc_paul - Sorry I don't agree. Just because you don't earn an income doesn't mean it's not a job. Phone Post 3.0

Getting paid for it is exactly what the definition of a job is

job1 [job] Show IPA
noun
a piece of work, especially a specific task done as part of the routine of one's occupation or for an agreed price: She gave him the job of mowing the lawn.
6/10/14 9:56 PM
cnc_paul

Jhay -
cnc_paul - Sorry I don't agree. Just because you don't earn an income doesn't mean it's not a job. Phone Post 3.0

job1 [job] Show IPA
noun
a piece of work, especially a specific task done as part of the routine of one's occupation or for an agreed price: She gave him the job of mowing the lawn.
Well I guess you got me. All I'm saying is try it sometime. Maybe your view would change. Phone Post 3.0
6/10/14 9:56 PM
sadic1
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My wife raises and homeschools 6 kids, including one with special needs. It's a lot harder than my job. Most women these days have 1 or 2 kids, send them to daycare, then school, and act like they are dying, though.
6/10/14 10:00 PM
mjeezy
665 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In before DBT haha Phone Post 3.0
6/10/14 10:01 PM
Ryan Prouty
129 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Black Belt, Peoria, IL

I have ONE toddler. She is fucking exhausting to watch all day! Ive been a stay at home dad for a couple months since being laid off. I must be a pussy bc Id rather be working that chasing this little shit around.... but I do love every second of it.

6/10/14 10:07 PM
Zanzoken
100 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Watching kids is definitely not easy, but it ain't breaking rocks out in the hot sun all day either.

I think most people probably think their jobs are harder than they actually are.
6/10/14 10:12 PM
thewellhungarian
138 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have a hard time with this. I love hanging out with my kids so much that I don't think of it as a chore. I work away from home, so the wife has the kids by herself for about a month at a time. But then I come home and take over for my month off to give the wife a break. So if I go to work for a month straight, then come home and do her job for her, it makes being the stay at home parent look pretty good. No worrying about losing your job, the bills get magically paid you can go anywhere you want and do anything you want all day as long as it suitable for kids. I would be able to double my time at the park laying in the grass reading. Phone Post 3.0
6/10/14 10:13 PM
MuaySteve

I've stayed home and played Mr Mom a couple times when my wife was sick. I've never been so happy to go back to work in my life. Looking after 2 kids all day will break your will to live.

6/10/14 10:14 PM
DomenicVelluso
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sadic1 - My wife raises and homeschools 6 kids, including one with special needs. It's a lot harder than my job. Most women these days have 1 or 2 kids, send them to daycare, then school, and act like they are dying, though.
Are you frum? Phone Post 3.0
6/10/14 10:15 PM
cnc_paul

Also to generalizes that all stay at home moms have it easy is ignorant. You are right OP some do have it easier than others and complain about it which they shouldn't. I'm talking about the ones that really get put through the rigger and never hear a thank you from anyone.
Ok I'm done. Phone Post 3.0
6/10/14 10:16 PM
DeathByTriangle
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mjeezy - In before DBT haha Phone Post 3.0

I don't even have the fucking energy right now...

trying to enjoy this next 15 minutes before I have to pump my bewbs. 

Im beat

#stayathomemomduringtheweek #careermomontheweekends

6/10/14 10:24 PM
Harlem Savoy
291 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

what about that epidural during pregnancy stuff too? Phone Post 3.0
6/10/14 10:25 PM
sadic1
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DomenicVelluso - 
sadic1 - My wife raises and homeschools 6 kids, including one with special needs. It's a lot harder than my job. Most women these days have 1 or 2 kids, send them to daycare, then school, and act like they are dying, though.
Are you frum? Phone Post 3.0

I had to look up "frum", but if you mean religious, yes, Catholic.
6/10/14 10:26 PM
Mencken
517 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The thing is, it can't just be a "hard day".  Or a job that takes energy.  Or harder than some jobs. I think it can be draining, certainly, but get some perspective

It's this stupid hyperbole of "the hardest job in the world" that makes it so ridiculous

6/10/14 10:28 PM
Jhay
55 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

cnc_paul - 
Jhay -

job1 [job] Show IPA
noun
Well I guess you got me. All I'm saying is try it sometime. Maybe your view would change. Phone Post 3.0

Well I have actual aspirations in life, so i'm not going to be a stay at home mom. I'm sure it's harder than some actual jobs, but the majority of jobs are harder than being a stay at home mom.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.