UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> 9/11: Incontrovertible Proof Government is Lying

6/11/14 12:42 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
theshooter
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If anyone watches this short video, and still believes the official government story about 9/11, then sorry, you are a person who is beyond help, as you are either a liar, or you are really naïve or stupid.

Check it out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YaFGSPErKU
6/11/14 12:51 AM
BreakALegAndy!
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In for later Phone Post 3.0
6/11/14 12:57 AM
Texox
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In Phone Post 3.0
6/11/14 12:59 AM
theshooter
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The NIST guy in the video is clearly a lying piece of shit.
6/11/14 1:08 AM
Res ipsa loquitar
759 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 06/11/14 1:09 AM

I love the info under the video that links to an academic journal. As it says..."

Smoking Gun Proof :

Peer Reviewed Primary Article confirms Thermite was Discovered in Dust from the 9/11 World Trade Center Catastrophe

This journal is very professional. When the pop up appeared I knew I was in a rigourous bastion of science. And that pop-up.....

Your slip is showing.

6/11/14 1:21 AM
theshooter

Is there are blue namer out there who can post the video? Thanks in advance.
6/11/14 1:24 AM
JustSaying

Later Phone Post 3.0
6/11/14 1:36 AM
Res ipsa loquitar
759 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

theshooter - Is there are blue namer out there who can post the video? Thanks in advance.

Res ipsa loquitar

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YaFGSPErKU

thedogofdogs
1017 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In

6/11/14 1:45 AM
TryhardNobody
456 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Res Ipsa, you are a very intelligent person that i respect but i don't think you believe any of the 9/11 stuff. I'd like you to answer a question for me or at least consider it for a moment if you have time. If the Trade Centers were a building collapse with the only active force being gravity, where did the energy come from to turn all that concrete into dust BEFORE it hit the ground? Where did the energy come from to fuse concrete and steel together? Where did the energy come from to throw steel girders 400 feet sideways at high speeds and lodge them in other buildings? All from gravity? Sorry about the frat. I still like you no matter what you think.
6/11/14 1:50 AM
TryhardNobody
456 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

edit, the concrete and steel wouldn't be gravity anyway that would be a question about the heat levels sorry i mixed 2 things together
6/11/14 1:56 AM
Tictactoe

Hmm Phone Post 3.0
6/11/14 1:57 AM
Res ipsa loquitar

TryhardNobody - Res Ipsa, you are a very intelligent person that i respect but i don't think you believe any of the 9/11 stuff. I'd like you to answer a question for me or at least consider it for a moment if you have time. If the Trade Centers were a building collapse with the only active force being gravity, where did the energy come from to turn all that concrete into dust BEFORE it hit the ground? Where did the energy come from to fuse concrete and steel together? Where did the energy come from to throw steel girders 400 feet sideways at high speeds and lodge them in other buildings? All from gravity? Sorry about the frat. I still like you no matter what you think.

I will ponder it, but my initial response is I dont know. And I can be honest by saying I cant fabricate an idea of how it happened other than guess that immense pressures  beyond my comprehension combined with gravity was the culprit. Those mixed with the very unique design of that building....its just so hard to compare anything to it. Know what I am saying?

I know this. The truthers want to be validated or they wouldnt have a reference to a "peer reviewed" article as the first note under a video, as in this instance. If the "journal" has mackeeper pop ups (or the one I posted) as it did I can only cringe and laugh. I am not taking that seriously. Really, could you?

And I do believe this...9/11 as a conspiracy. Permissibility is a possibility. 

And thanks for the confidence. The respect is mutual.

6/11/14 2:15 AM
Indivia
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Res ipsa loquitar -
TryhardNobody - Res Ipsa, you are a very intelligent person that i respect but i don't think you believe any of the 9/11 stuff. I'd like you to answer a question for me or at least consider it for a moment if you have time. If the Trade Centers were a building collapse with the only active force being gravity, where did the energy come from to turn all that concrete into dust BEFORE it hit the ground? Where did the energy come from to fuse concrete and steel together? Where did the energy come from to throw steel girders 400 feet sideways at high speeds and lodge them in other buildings? All from gravity? Sorry about the frat. I still like you no matter what you think.

I will ponder it, but my initial response is I dont know. And I can be honest by saying I cant fabricate an idea of how it happened other than guess that immense pressures  beyond my comprehension combined with gravity was the culprit. Those mixed with the very unique design of that building....its just so hard to compare anything to it. Know what I am saying?

I know this. The truthers want to be validated or they wouldnt have a reference to a "peer reviewed" article as the first note under a video, as in this instance. If the "journal" has mackeeper pop ups (or the one I posted) as it did I can only cringe and laugh. I am not taking that seriously. Really, could you?

And I do believe this...9/11 as a conspiracy. Permissibility is a possibility. 

And thanks for the confidence. The respect is mutual.

Yup. I think the physics actually make sense but I won't get into that. As far as conspiracy theories go I believe they let it happen. Phone Post 3.0
6/11/14 2:20 AM
raffin

6/11/14 2:43 AM
Cotton
837 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ABLE DANGER

/thread
6/11/14 3:23 AM
theshooter

ttt
6/11/14 6:30 AM
MisterFixit
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In Phone Post 3.0
6/11/14 6:37 AM
Jockey

Lol @ YouTube documentaries Phone Post 3.0
6/11/14 6:41 AM
MattyECB
204 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Res ipsa loquitar - 

I love the info under the video that links to an academic journal. As it says..."

Smoking Gun Proof :

Peer Reviewed Primary Article confirms Thermite was Discovered in Dust from the 9/11 World Trade Center Catastrophe

This journal is very professional. When the pop up appeared I knew I was in a rigourous bastion of science. And that pop-up.....

Your slip is showing.

People really don't understand what peer reviewed means or how to pick their sources lol

6/11/14 7:15 AM
David@accu

Of course the truth could be found on Youtube....
6/11/14 7:56 AM
ChipW
162 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sub Phone Post 3.0
6/11/14 8:00 AM
NeckCranks
41 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

A lot of 9/11 conspiracy theories are pure insanity.

The collapse of the buildings (especially 7) and the immediate confiscation and non-release of nearby surveillance footage of the pentagon are two things that are, at the very least, perplexing.
6/11/14 8:01 AM
Micheal McKenzietine
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.