UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> 9/11: Incontrovertible Proof Government is Lying

6/11/14 8:06 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Lux Fixxins
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

David@accu -

Of course the truth could be found on Youtube....
This all day! Phone Post 3.0
6/11/14 8:16 AM
Fabes
192 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GroundSkillz.com, Asst. Regional Mgr.

Our government lied? Unpossible!

6/11/14 8:17 AM
BlueFox90
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sub-a-dub-dub Phone Post 3.0
6/11/14 8:54 AM
opencipher
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

As soon as the words "Incontrovertible Proof" or "100% Proof" or "Undeniable Proof" are used...I almost immediately dismiss a claim. .
6/11/14 9:23 AM
papasmurf24
222 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sub Phone Post 3.0
6/11/14 10:02 AM
thedogofdogs
1016 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

6/11/14 11:05 AM
pfsjkd
86 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

NeckCranks - A lot of 9/11 conspiracy theories are pure insanity.

The collapse of the buildings (especially 7) and the immediate confiscation and non-release of nearby surveillance footage of the pentagon are two things that are, at the very least, perplexing.
Nothing perplexing at all about either the main towers or wtc 7's collapse. Phone Post 3.0
6/11/14 11:19 AM
Trust
818 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts, L.L.C., Moderator
TryhardNobody - Res Ipsa, you are a very intelligent person that i respect but i don't think you believe any of the 9/11 stuff. I'd like you to answer a question for me or at least consider it for a moment if you have time. If the Trade Centers were a building collapse with the only active force being gravity, where did the energy come from to turn all that concrete into dust BEFORE it hit the ground? Where did the energy come from to fuse concrete and steel together? Where did the energy come from to throw steel girders 400 feet sideways at high speeds and lodge them in other buildings? All from gravity? Sorry about the frat. I still like you no matter what you think.

How much concrete was turned into dust, and how much concrete was left in the rubble pile?  

6/11/14 11:28 AM
prof
105 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 06/11/14 11:28 AM
9/11 seems to act like an "intelligence test," to help us weed out the imbeciles. 9/11 "truthers" are like the red markered "fail" marks on humanity's report card for rationality.

But...carry on...cool story bro.
6/11/14 12:07 PM
NeckCranks
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

pfsjkd - 

The collapse of the buildings (especially 7) and the immediate confiscation and non-release of nearby surveillance footage of the pentagon are two things that are, at the very least, perplexing.
Nothing perplexing at all about either the main towers or wtc 7's collapse. Phone Post 3.0

The idea that jet planes could crash into two sound buildings and that fire could cause an entire structure to not only collapse, but to collapse perfectly into its footprint is extremely perplexing.

Not to mention, building 7 collapsed exclusively from fire (allegedly).

Those things are eyebrow raising. I'm not saying I buy any of the truther, inside job, illuminati nonsense, but the collapses are unsettling.

If you completely buy the story of the 9/11 commission, I don't know what to say to you. The public will only know whatever version of the truth the government wants us to know.
6/11/14 12:13 PM
MickColins
156 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TryhardNobody - Res Ipsa, you are a very intelligent person that i respect but i don't think you believe any of the 9/11 stuff. I'd like you to answer a question for me or at least consider it for a moment if you have time. If the Trade Centers were a building collapse with the only active force being gravity, where did the energy come from to turn all that concrete into dust BEFORE it hit the ground? Where did the energy come from to fuse concrete and steel together? Where did the energy come from to throw steel girders 400 feet sideways at high speeds and lodge them in other buildings? All from gravity? Sorry about the frat. I still like you no matter what you think.
Only active force? Planes hitting them were a pretty active force. Phone Post 3.0
6/11/14 12:24 PM
Harlem Savoy
495 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

thedogofdogs -

there goes my vacation... Phone Post 3.0
6/11/14 12:26 PM
JonnyW
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

NeckCranks - 
pfsjkd - 

The idea that jet planes could crash into two sound buildings and that fire could cause an entire structure to not only collapse, but to collapse perfectly into its footprint is extremely perplexing.

Those things are eyebrow raising. I'm not saying I buy any of the truther, inside job, illuminati nonsense, but the collapses are unsettling.

If you completely buy the story of the 9/11 commission, I don't know what to say to you. The public will only know whatever version of the truth the government wants us to know.

Building 7 was hit by falling debris from the towers and had an out of control fire.

6/11/14 1:29 PM
Cotton
875 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

pfsjkd - 

Maybe, maybe not. There is something very perplexing as to how people on a terrorist watch list by by government and military agencies were able to take flying lessons and then get on flights together.
6/11/14 1:46 PM
pm1964
69 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 06/11/14 1:46 PM
JonnyW - 
NeckCranks - 
pfsjkd - 

Building 7 was hit by falling debris from the towers and had an out of control fire.

This. WTC 7 was hit by debris from one of the towers sufficiently to sheer off a good deal of one side of the building. The only people who contend that it collapsed from fire alone are the ones who are trying to find it perplexing. There is nothing whatsoever perplexing about its collapse.
6/11/14 1:48 PM
Cotton
875 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mr. Wright - 
Cotton - 
pfsjkd - 

Maybe, maybe not. There is something very perplexing as to how people on a terrorist watch list by by government and military agencies were able to take flying lessons and then get on flights together.

eh, given the levels of absolute failure our govt hits on a daily basis i'm not surprised by it one bit. when it takes 18 months for my dad to get his VA benefits after retirement (paperwork lost multiple times, doctors appointments that were 3-4 hours behind, etc) i'm not shocked that a bunch of muslims flew under the radar (no pun intended).

The thing is they didn't fly under the radar. FBI agents from three different field offices and a LT. Col. from DIA said they were taken off these targets from up above despite freaking out over it because they were aware of something going on. That moves it from at a bare minimal to criminal neglect from gross incompetence. With an actual crime in place, there would be an investigation. I am going to bet if that was done it would lead to more. Nobody was held accountable for this.
6/11/14 1:58 PM
Cotton

Mr. Wright - 
Cotton - 
Mr. Wright - 
Cotton - 
pfsjkd - 

eh, given the levels of absolute failure our govt hits on a daily basis i'm not surprised by it one bit. when it takes 18 months for my dad to get his VA benefits after retirement (paperwork lost multiple times, doctors appointments that were 3-4 hours behind, etc) i'm not shocked that a bunch of muslims flew under the radar (no pun intended).

The thing is they didn't fly under the radar. FBI agents from three different field offices and a LT. Col. from DIA said they were taken off these targets from up above despite freaking out over it because they were aware of something going on. That moves it from at a bare minimal to criminal neglect from gross incompetence. With an actual crime in place, there would be an investigation. I am going to bet if that was done it would lead to more. Nobody was held accountable for this.

do you think the FBI/CIA/NSA were operating under different policies/procedures than they are now? remember, we saw an attack on the USS Cole, WTC bombing in 93, khubar towers as well as the us embassies in kenya and tanzania all prior to 9/11

No I don't. Not when it comes to cells of foreign terrorists taking flying lessons. Why are you making excuses for this instead of looking at it with anger that it happened? You can find all of what I said easily from non-conspiracy sources.
6/11/14 2:08 PM
truewrestler
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 06/11/14 2:08 PM
so obvious that planes full of jet fuel crashing into buildings at 300mph+ could not destroy it.... wake up sheeple
6/11/14 6:50 PM
Cotton

Ttt

Will reply in detail when I get home. Phone Post 3.0
6/11/14 7:14 PM
DirtehSneakehs
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In Phone Post 3.0
6/11/14 7:20 PM
RogansRoachClips
87 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

. Phone Post 3.0
6/11/14 7:31 PM
angryinch
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 06/11/14 7:36 PM
prof - 9/11 seems to act like an "intelligence test," to help us weed out the imbeciles. 9/11 "truthers" are like the red markered "fail" marks on humanity's report card for rationality.

I agree.  Anyone who believes the govt's "official" version of events and takes it at face value is most definitely an imbecile.

As for the whole "truther" thing, not sure why you'd call anyone who believes the govt isn't telling us the truth an imbecile.  As I pointed out, it's the exact opposite.  Anyone who thinks the govt's official version is the absolute truth is a blithering moron.

6/11/14 8:08 PM
pfsjkd
86 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

NeckCranks -
pfsjkd - 

You seem to be operating with typical layman logic with regards to the collapses.

First of all, fire didn't bring the main towers down so much as the heat generated by the fire. That is, the structure didn't collapse due to its own combustion. It collapsed from being weakened by the prolonged heat. As Mr. Wright pointed out, the structure was markedly different than other skyscrapers.

Secondly, it's a little bit disingenuous to say that it 'fell into its own footprint'. It did massive damage to the surrounding areas (including WTC 7 which suffered major damage up to the 18th floor on one side). But I know when you say 'fell into its own footprint' you really mean 'fell straight down'. The problem with this reasoning is that pretty much all buildings of that size will fall straight down more or less when their structure fails due to their size and weight. Did you expect it to topple over at the failure point like a tree?

There really isn't any compelling info contradicting the theory of the physical collapse. Well, other than the nano-thermite or underground nuke theories, which are so compellingly stupid.

Cotton's ideas of what led to 9/11 are much more deserving of inquiry (even if he's probably wrong) than all the internet generated myths kicked around about the collapses. Phone Post 3.0
6/11/14 8:15 PM
Cotton

How am I probably wrong? On phone at work so can't post long replies until later. Phone Post 3.0
6/11/14 8:59 PM
MickColins
156 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

angryinch -
prof - 9/11 seems to act like an "intelligence test," to help us weed out the imbeciles. 9/11 "truthers" are like the red markered "fail" marks on humanity's report card for rationality.

I agree.  Anyone who believes the govt's "official" version of events and takes it at face value is most definitely an imbecile.

As for the whole "truther" thing, not sure why you'd call anyone who believes the govt isn't telling us the truth an imbecile.  As I pointed out, it's the exact opposite.  Anyone who thinks the govt's official version is the absolute truth is a blithering moron.

Lots of people think the government is full of shit 95% of the time. But we don't focus on 9-11 and look to prove lunatic theories since there is so much other shit in front of your face. Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.