UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> some observations about STONERS i know..

6/11/14 2:22 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
MattyECB
191 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

thewellhungarian - 

You seem to have some very tolerant friends. Who would want to hang out with a buzz-kill like you? You spent a while making that post to basically say your group of friends don't fit in with your lifestyle while calling them imbeciles. You sound like a great buddy. Maybe they are the only ones willing to put up with your attitude, you should be grateful to have any "friends"

lol

6/11/14 2:29 PM
ranier wolfcastle
933 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i dont mind if people smoke pot, i just dont want to hear about it

6/11/14 2:32 PM
prof
79 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I generally agree with the OP.

That said, reading the OP is way better when you are high.

Prof.

6/11/14 3:20 PM
AssassinsNATION
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pick different friends then OP. I'm sure the same people your are critiquing or studying have a different perspective of you as well. Phone Post 3.0
6/11/14 5:56 PM
raoulDuke
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Typical bullshit responses from the stoners. Baffling
6/11/14 6:12 PM
Sensei Milla 209TT
159 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I smoked up before voting you down Phone Post 3.0
6/11/14 7:17 PM
checkuroil
252 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Black Belt, Los Angeles, CA
Team GDP's cancerous testicle -
raleigh -
Chael Sonnen Money - 
checkuroil -
Chael Sonnen Money -
checkuroil -
raleigh -
checkuroil - I agree with OP.

Reality is scary for potheads. The feelings of fear depression anxiety etc rush in. Finding how to enjoy life is difficult. Gotta alter reality.

More studies are coming out about the way weed changes the brain. Rest assured, potheads will ignore it because they will defend their addiction to the death. Phone Post 3.0

how is it any different from you spending all your time training?
When I'm done training my brain is not altered. My motivation center and ability to process feeling is the same

There is no risk of psychosis, panic attack, etc drum training

Training improves brain function and cardio functioning. Weed does the opposite. And contrary to popular belief, weed exposes you to carcinogens Phone Post 3.0
Had a concussion last September from sparring. Lost out on two weeks of school, work, and exercise. Broke my thumb boxing two months ago, still hasn't healed.

Smoked weed everyday for a three month period and my concussion induced depression lessened, I gained 5 lbs, and I drank less alcohol.

Goddammit, this marijuana is ruining my life. Phone Post 3.0
This is called anecdotal evidence. I already posted a study about brain changes

Also, this is a straw man argument. The argument wasn't about weed vs training Phone Post 3.0
You initiated the weed vs. Training argument! Phone Post 3.0

I did, I was just messing with CUO. sorry, dude.
Doesn't matter

He went off and ran with it

It's hilarious that he calls a person getting a concussion anecdotal evidence Phone Post 3.0
Clearing up your depression is anecdotal Phone Post 3.0
6/11/14 7:23 PM
checkuroil
252 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Black Belt, Los Angeles, CA
Be a man. Face life head on instead of altering your existence. If life without drugs isn't rewarding, then make it so.

I'm speaking to the daily users, not the ones who use occasionally Phone Post 3.0
6/11/14 7:28 PM
shaqitup
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Made a few good points, but fucked up by beating it to death and pretending matrix reloaded was worth a watch.

If you can do it in moderation, then it's fun and may actually help you out in a few ways.
6/11/14 7:31 PM
shaqitup
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MattyECB - 

Considering I've written essays for 400 level classes during my undergrad (quit after graduating) stoned off my ass and gotten an A, in both economics and developmental biology, I know I don't necessarily sound like a retard when I'm stoned. At least not according to McGill lol

You just listed a bunch of meh cliches from funny stoner movies. I get the humor you're going for, but meh. And most of the stuff doesnt even make sense, what kind of grade-school stoner talks about how much he's, "tripping," to people around him? lol Or someone bragging about being able to roll J or calling everyone Dude? lol

The last time you smoked was probably at some freshman house party where a 16 yo was getting neck for being the cool kid who stole daddy's six-pack... That or you know your stoners exclusively from Dude where's my car lol

Name dropper.

I actually studied for a history exam high and did surprisingly well retaining info, wouldn't do it again though.

My buddy who went to McGill said he did the same thing, dat hipster culture
6/11/14 7:51 PM
Blade Brown
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Marijauna doesn't clear depression or any other mental health issues. It worsens them , I know from experience Phone Post 3.0
6/11/14 7:55 PM
Pat Giles
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

checkuroil - Be a man. Face life head on instead of altering your existence. If life without drugs isn't rewarding, then make it so.

I'm speaking to the daily users, not the ones who use occasionally Phone Post 3.0
Daily user. I go to work for 8-10 hours a day. Sober. Then I get home, smoke as much weed as I want and tend to the garden. The garden also makes me lots of money. Actually more money than going to work. What kind of reality should I partake on? What am I hiding from? I go on vacations, I hang out with friends, I have a good relationship with business partners.

You don't know fuck faggot. Phone Post 3.0
6/11/14 7:56 PM
Ice Cold Igors Right Hand

raoulDuke - Typical bullshit responses from the stoners. Baffling
Typical response from a close minded fool.

Not surprising. Phone Post 3.0
6/11/14 7:57 PM
Team GDP's cancerous testicle
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

checkuroil - Be a man. Face life head on instead of altering your existence. If life without drugs isn't rewarding, then make it so.

Why are you speaking to them? Who is listening to you? Get off your pedestal right now or keep quiet.

You can say 'daily smokers are scumbags' that's at least an opinion you can hold, but preaching to them on an online forum, and they aren't even hear to listen to you, is strange Phone Post 3.0
6/11/14 7:57 PM
Team GDP's cancerous testicle
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

'Get off your pedestal right now or keep quiet. '

I have no idea what I meant Phone Post 3.0
6/11/14 8:14 PM
Ice Cold Igors Right Hand

raoulDuke - Typical bullshit responses from the stoners. Baffling
Also if it's all 'typical bullshit' then wouldn't that mean that it couldn't be 'baffling' to you if it's 'typical'?

Hmm...and potheads are supposed to be the idiots..

Make up your mind there...dude. Phone Post 3.0
6/11/14 8:17 PM
JustMidge
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Team GDP's cancerous testicle - 'Get off your pedestal right now or keep quiet. '

I have no idea what I meant Phone Post 3.0
I liked it Phone Post 3.0
6/11/14 8:22 PM
Stan Wang

i'm sorry your best friend the pot head dumped you.
6/11/14 8:27 PM
Malvert the Janitor
848 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OP is really attached to this issue. Sounds like the type who spends his whole life analyzing the actions of others while remaining convinced he's got it all figured out.

I'm sure he's a lonely, lonely prick. Phone Post 3.0
6/11/14 8:44 PM
Detachable Penis
72 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Blade Brown - Marijauna doesn't clear depression or any other mental health issues. It worsens them , I know from experience Phone Post 3.0
Helped me get through my divorce. Instead of coming home and being miserable and alone I would smoke up and learn to enjoy my alone time and see all the good I had in my life. Once when I was baked I looked around at all the positives I have going for me and swore to myself I wouldn't let this hold me back another day and it hasn't. Phone Post 3.0
6/11/14 9:08 PM
Vale_Tudo_83
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

When use to smoke I'd get high before everything I would do to.....it was fucking awesome!

I loved going fishing high as motherfucker standing in the lower Laguna Madre wadeing with a cold ass beer can't beat bro. Phone Post 3.0
6/11/14 9:12 PM
jmont

sounds like you have retarded friends, weed isnt the issue Phone Post 3.0
6/11/14 9:23 PM
Blade Brown
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Detachable Penis -
Blade Brown - Marijauna doesn't clear depression or any other mental health issues. It worsens them , I know from experience Phone Post 3.0
Helped me get through my divorce. Instead of coming home and being miserable and alone I would smoke up and learn to enjoy my alone time and see all the good I had in my life. Once when I was baked I looked around at all the positives I have going for me and swore to myself I wouldn't let this hold me back another day and it hasn't. Phone Post 3.0
Well for me when I have a bag of weed I become very reclusive and isolate myself to my home. When I'm not high I can go out and socialize with no issues. I guess everybody is different. Weed is a good tool for certian things. But used everyday all day isn't good. Phone Post 3.0
6/11/14 9:25 PM
Zed Wayne Zed
104 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I am a stoner and speaking on behalf of the others, you have a lot of nerve calling stoners names when you're only posting between giving BJs.

6/11/14 9:26 PM
CaptainWoody
295 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Weed vs. Training was just a point to show that many, many many things we do...even avid health freaks, can actually be harmful in some way...especially if overused.

Inhaling dried plant matter into your lungs.....is not good, no matter how you want to justify it. What any normal, rational and sane person would do is assess the risk/reward.

If you are high 24/7 365 days a year.....you have a problem, there is no getting around that.

Just the same if you drank, ate cheeseburgers, used Tylenol, or sparred at the gym.

The OP, even though he's trolling, is basing his argument on the users that I just described. That isn't fair, and certainly not fair to the millions of users that don't behave that way.

Marijuana, even if it poses some risks, those risks are minor when compared to many other things we enjoy and are perfectly fine with in our society and on top of it, most of those risks are are really the product over overuse and abuse.

This isn't a weed as the drug issue...it's a conservative vs progressive issue...this is political and social issue. When looking at it objectively I can't see how an honest person could side with the conservative on this topic.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.