UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> some observations about STONERS i know..

[ 1 ] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
6/11/14 9:57 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
raoulDuke
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

1) They fail to realize that when they trip out and think they sound smart talking about real life issues and philosophy, they actually look and sound like goddamn retards.

2) It seems like they can't enjoy anything, anything anymore without smoking up first. Watch a movie? Smoke up first, you enjoy it better that way. Play videogames? Smoke up, dude, it's gonna be a helluva trip. Going to a concert? Going to a bar? Going clubbing? Listening to music? Hanging out with friends? How about a poker game with some pals? NEVER A BETTER OCCASION TO SMOKE UP FIRST!!!

Fucking. Addicted. Imbeciles. Ruining the entire night with their stupidities. What is it about potheads? Do they feel worthless if they DON'T smoke up before combing their hair or shaving their pubes? Seriously, they're clueless puppets who aren't in control of their own actions anymore.

3) They think "Dude" and other such words cover a very wide range of sentences describing their emotions, feelings, and thoughts.

4) When they meet another pothead for the first time, it's like they just found a new best friend and they start hanging out together for nights and nights on end, and I liken this to confused animals who are trying to get by in the jungle.

5) They oddly think that smoking weed qualifies them as hardcore Bob Marley fans when they still can't even spell reggae. Listening to reggae 24/7 when you're high will not change the fact that you initially thought "I shot the sheriff" was a Warren G song.

6) True story : I offered this guy 2 DVDs for his birthday. American Wedding and Matrix Reloaded. Everyone strongly advised him to watch Matrix Reloaded the first time without smoking up first. It's been more than a month. And when asked why he's not watching the goddamn Matrix movie, his answer is : "I've got no time"(when his real answer should be "I'm never sober to watch it").
But get this : he has seen movies like American Wedding a thousand times, Freaky Friday, Bring it on, Love Actually, Dude where's my car?, Le Divorce, Hollywood Homicide....All pretty much fucking crap. But Matrix? Naaaaah....

Him : "Dude, have you seen Bring it on?"
Me : "No"
"It's not bad, cool movie, I just watched it"
"Why don't you watch Matrix already?"
"Seriously, I've got no time, man".
"..."

7) They have their own damn vocabulary and stupid terms that they use (in French, at least), not unlike chimpanzees communicating with each other in a zoo.

8) They come to a point where they actually fit in "smoke weed" in their daily schedules. Consequently, this takes precedence over leaving their apartments to do something productive.

9) They accumulate more debt every single day on fucking their brains up and then have the nerve to tell us that they don't have enough money to go out for lunch.

10) They feel the need to describe what tripping out looks like every single time they see a non-smoker to convince them to take up smoking, failing to realize that most non-smokers don't smoke to specifically avoid sounding this stupid.

11) Everytime they realize how pathetic and worrying their situation is, everytime others give them examples of how stupid they look and sound, they laugh it off. 5 minutes later, they've got another joint in their mouth.

12) Rolling a joint isn't a sport and doing it the fastest will not impress anyone, except maybe other, more moronic potheads.

I'm friends with many people who smoke up. I personally don't, but I don't mind people doing it every once in a while for relaxation purposes, for inspiration purposes, etc...Many of the people I know do that and I take their word for it that it's amazing. But when addiction settles in, and stupidity takes over....The pretentious and pointless kind of smokers...I have never seen more pathetic displays of lack of self-control in my life.
6/11/14 9:58 AM
raoulDuke

truth hurts, i know
6/11/14 9:59 AM
Z NEDCMK1
968 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 06/11/14 9:59 AM

lol, prepare to get voted down like you just said you banged a hot girl with big tits and didn't post a pic.....

(I agree with you on many points. I think it represents a large portion of smokers, but not all.)

6/11/14 10:23 AM
lordbreakdown
160 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The problem with weed is that's its illegal. It makes people think its dangerous. The dangerous thing with weed is it isn't dangerous. It's subtle. Like if chewing on your fingernails took up most of your day and preoccupied you with nonsense rather than taking care of your shit. Phone Post 3.0
6/11/14 10:25 AM
Invisible Lats Syndrome

Libertarianism isn't for everyone I suppose.
6/11/14 10:32 AM
cwb100
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yeah, and I'm sure all black people are gangsters.

Put us all into one category bro, we all act that way DUDE! Phone Post 3.0
6/11/14 10:32 AM
elcornjr
87 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OP actually sounds like he could use a joint. Phone Post 3.0
6/11/14 10:36 AM
thewellhungarian
214 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You seem to have some very tolerant friends. Who would want to hang out with a buzz-kill like you? You spent a while making that post to basically say your group of friends don't fit in with your lifestyle while calling them imbeciles. You sound like a great buddy. Maybe they are the only ones willing to put up with your attitude, you should be grateful to have any "friends"

6/11/14 10:37 AM
MediumRareMistake
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OP you need to relax dude. Lol your friend/s sound like burnouts and that's annoying but why do you think anything after the first matrix is worth watching? Phone Post 3.0
6/11/14 10:40 AM
GEYprideneverdies
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

elcornjr - OP actually sounds like he could use a joint. Phone Post 3.0
Or a hug. Found a pic of OP

Phone Post 3.0
6/11/14 10:40 AM
raleigh

yeah OP! it's illegal and should not be touched. Just like you should use the crosswalk when crossing the street.
6/11/14 10:43 AM
Evil Ash
2150 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FUCK READING ALL THAT

until I get high Phone Post 3.0
6/11/14 10:45 AM
BeavTek
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dude...
6/11/14 10:47 AM
raleigh

oh man...
6/11/14 10:47 AM
fuzzislipperz
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You should have exercised your exquisite self-control and kept yourself from making this thread. Phone Post 3.0
6/11/14 10:50 AM
sewich
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You can male those arguments about drinkers. Ever been to a bar past midnight? Phone Post 3.0
6/11/14 10:51 AM
CrAzYiBe
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GEYprideneverdies -
elcornjr - OP actually sounds like he could use a joint. Phone Post 3.0
Or a hug. Found a pic of OP

Phone Post 3.0
Lol!! This. Phone Post 3.0
6/11/14 10:51 AM
camal
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OP you know you can't raise your voice like that when the lion gets here. Phone Post 3.0
6/11/14 10:52 AM
Evil Ash
2150 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I do find it odd that Raoul Duke isn't a fan of drugs Phone Post 3.0
6/11/14 10:55 AM
UGCTTNpNe
88 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol. 7/10 Phone Post 3.0
6/11/14 10:58 AM
Submissable
311 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

1/10 pick an original troll angle. All you did was go overboard with the FRAT saying all the same uneducated stuff the last troll said. Phone Post 3.0
6/11/14 10:59 AM
Luncha Libre
1304 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OP posted this shit early hoping it would die by noon when the potheads start stirring.
6/11/14 11:03 AM
raoulDuke

just saw my buddy at the mini-mart. wasnt even 11am and the guy was stoned outta his gourd. fucking sickening
6/11/14 11:05 AM
Evil Ash

Luncha Libre - OP posted this shit early hoping it would die by noon when the potheads start stirring.
I had my wake'n'bake at 5:45am Phone Post 3.0
6/11/14 11:08 AM
Garv
349 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dead Serious Fight Gear, Underwear Model

I think a better title for this thread would be: Everything I Know About Pot Smokers I Learned From Watching Cheech and Chong Movies

[ 1 ] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.